• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hanging Flower Nightclubs

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
To bros who cheong hanging flowers niteclubs

The other day I went to one HFJ club for the first time and I did hanged a singer with a $200 banner as she sit with me for the whole night.

Tonight I am going to this HFJ again and I do not intend to sit with the same singer again. If she approach me and want to sit with me, can I dun hang flowers on her :confused:

I am going there for a drink & see other singers :smile:

Jazeljavier

Bro. I just went to joo chiat, the place call Na Na ktv. The Place come back again after police riot. They now even take out shirt and run over the place. Guess how much tip or flowers? Only $30. Very hot chic too. I heard Girl go out only if u hand $200 flower.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro. I just went to joo chiat, the place call Na Na ktv. The Place come back again after police riot. They now even take out shirt and run over the place. Guess how much tip or flowers? Only $30. Very hot chic too. I heard Girl go out only if u hand $200 flower.

Liao liao in no time polis going to raid liao :biggrin: