• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

those with liver cancer, Hab A / B must cook Cats and eat! for cure!

_nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110622/69/2treb.html

冷血男殺貓來吃! 辯稱貓肉解肝毒
華視 更新日期:"2011/06/22 14:36"
冷血男殺貓來吃! 辯稱貓肉解肝毒

557546952.jpg

小貓居然變成了桌上的菜餚,雲林一個男子罹患肝病,因為相信吃貓肉可以解肝毒,所以就到處去抓貓、再把貓燉成中藥進補,最近一個禮拜他就抓了六隻,還吃掉四隻了,幸好現在被警方逮到,也救了兩隻可憐小貓。

一走進嫌犯家,就看到門邊籠子裡關了兩隻貓咪,一隻白的一隻黑的。員警拿麵包餵食,但兩隻貓完全不敢靠近,似乎很害怕人。兩隻貓咪緊緊靠在一起,眼睛睜得好大,就怕有任何風吹草動。因為在牠們之前,已經有四隻貓被丟下鍋子裡煮。

抓貓殺貓的人被抓到警局,這名中年男子還跟員警描述貓肉十分細嫩。他供稱因為罹患肝病,聽說貓肉燉中藥,可以解肝毒,所以最近一個禮拜抓了六隻貓,已經吃了四隻。愛貓人士聽到消息都很生氣,不敢相信這麼可愛的貓咪居然吃的下去。殺貓男子被依違反動物保護法送辦,由於附近流浪貓少了很多隻,現在要追查男子除了自己吃,還有沒有賣給其他人。

_nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yummy? Herbal CAT SOUP for liver detox?

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110622/4/2tqdy.html

恐怖殺貓人 美工刀肢解進補
中時 更新日期:"2011/06/22 03:00" 張朝欣/雲林報導
 太殘忍了▲蔡麗發開車四處抓貓,供稱吃貓是為了治肝病。最近抓了6隻,4隻以美工刀肢解,已燉煮吃進肚子。(張朝欣翻攝)

1176002464.jpg

中國時報【張朝欣/雲林報導】

吃貓肉可治肝毒?患肝病的男子蔡麗發聽信偏方,竟真的四處抓貓宰殺,再燉中藥進補,過程宛如日本著名作家村上春樹筆下的「殺貓人」,警方廿一日將他逮捕;報案的動保協會人員堅稱「他不僅自己吃,還抓去賣」,希望警方擴大追查。

雲林沿海地區最近出現一名恐怖的殺貓人,四處以網子捕抓流浪貓宰殺,台南市流浪動物研究協會總幹事徐滿惠,發現口湖地區流浪貓日益減少,即守株待兔準備舉發,十四日果然發現一名男子駕駛小貨車四處捉貓,記下車牌提供警方緝凶。

北港警方以車追人,昨天逮捕五十四歲男子蔡麗發,在他住處發現兩隻貓被關在鐵籠;蔡嫌供稱,因罹患肝病,友人提供一帖中藥,告知需以貓肉入藥燉煮,可解肝毒,才會四處抓貓;最近一星期內抓了六隻,四隻以美工刀肢解,已燉煮吃進肚子。

蔡嫌說,貓肉十分細嫩,加中藥燉煮後,味道有如兔肉,也像山羌肉,十分美味可口;有考據指出,大陸某些省分和越南的人也嗜吃貓肉,且形成傳統飲食文化。

報案的徐滿惠表示,他發現蔡嫌的小貨車時,車上至少有十餘隻流浪貓,研判蔡嫌除了自己吃還將貓賣給他人;據她了解,中南部沿海地區有集團專門在收購流浪貓狗。

她指出,有些貓肉可能被山產店當成山羌、鹿肉販賣,嗜吃野味但不知情者就可能誤食貓肉;熟知門路的只要向老闆示意要「虎肉」,老闆就知道是內行人要吃貓肉了。

徐滿惠說,這個集團夏天賣貓肉、冬天賣狗肉,因為民間相傳貓肉「很清,可以退火祛毒」、狗肉則是「冬天補氣血,吃了不怕冷」,希望警方將這個不肖集團繩之以法,救救這些可憐的貓狗。

警方訊後將蔡麗發依違反動物保護法移送雲林縣政府裁罰;另因報案人徐滿惠堅稱這些流浪貓是她所飼養,因此另以竊盜罪函送雲林地檢署偵辦。

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
catmarket.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...rs-feed-Cantonese-taste-for-pet-delicacy.html

Cat-nappers feed Cantonese taste for pet delicacy
A curiosity about the taste of cat meat is fuelling a growing industry in China.
Cat-nappers feed Cantonese taste for pet delicacy
Image 1 of 2
Activists from the Ping-An-A-Fu animal shelter raid a Nanjing cat market Photo: MALCOLM MOORE

By Malcolm Moore in Nanjing

10:59PM GMT 01 Jan 2009

In Nanjing's north-western suburb of Pukuo, a hut stands in a field of rubbish.

The only clue to what goes on there is the pile of empty wooden crates at the back and the steel bars over the windows. Inside, there are crates full of cats, waiting to be shipped to the southern province of Guangdong, where they will feed a growing curiosity about the taste of cat meat.

At the back of the shack, a man sitting on a makeshift bed was warming himself next to a charcoal brazier.

"We collect 40 to 50 cats a day here," he said. "We ship them out when we have 100."

"We make around eight mao (8p) on each cat, after our costs. We buy them for 10 renminbi (£1) and sell them for not much more."

Each night, a train loaded with thousands of cats in crates heads south from a freight depot in Nanjing.

Chen Shi, 20, a mechanic working in a neighbouring shop, said the depot had been in operation for three or four years. "The cats scream all night," he said. "Residents called the police but there's nothing illegal about it, so they couldn't do anything."

The fondness for eating dogs in northern China is well known, but cats are also prized in the country's south. One of the most famous Cantonese dishes is "Tiger and Dragon locked in Battle", in which the flavours of cat and snake vie for attention.

The Cantonese appetite has already made cats scarce and expensive in Guangdong itself, forcing restaurants to look elsewhere for a steady supply. Nanjing, with its excellent transport links and central position in China, has emerged as the hub of cat trading.

"There has definitely been an increase. There are far fewer cats around," said Chen Nanyan, 27, an activist with the Ping-An-A-Fu animal shelter.

"Because of the bad economy, more and more people have turned to cat-snatching. You don't need to be skilled – you just bait a box with some meat and wait.

"It happens all over Nanjing. There is nothing illegal about taking cats. If you try and call the police, they will not help you. You can take cats with collars without any problems."

She and other volunteers carry out raids on the cat markets, smashing boxes and liberating the animals when they can.

Ha Wenjing, Nanjing's leading animal rights activist, said the fascination with cat meat was down to its reputed, but vague, medicinal value.

"Actually the meat is not so delicious. And the chefs cook it for fun, to try to see if they can make it taste nice," she said. "Curiosity killed the cat, as it were.

"The thing I am worried about is if the government catches on and turns this into an industry in order to make money. That is what happened with dog meat, and now you can find dog farms."
images

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pict...prepared-served-in-guangzhou-restaurants.html

“Boiled Alive Cat” Prepared, Served In Guangzhou Restaurants
206 comments by Fauna on Tuesday, October 12, 201
[many many pics]

guangzhou-china-boiled-alive-cats-560x373.jpg

guangzhou-china-boiled-alive-cats-01.jpg

“Boiled Alive Cat” Prepared, Served In Guangzhou Restaurants
206 comments by Fauna on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A stew in Guangzhou, China with cat meat.

From Tiexue & Mop:
Shocking, the entire process of how Guangzhou restaurants make boiled alive cat

[Warning: Pictures may be graphic.]

Cat traders with caged cats in China.

Cat restaurants hidden on the outskirts of town, “boiled alive cat” attract people’s attention

Cat meat 10 yuan/500g, cat brain 30 yuan/500g, cat intestines 50 yuan/500g

What is “boiled alive cat”?

Cook: “[The cat] cannot be completely beaten to death, [because] it also needs to be boiled a little, this is what ‘live cooked cat’ is.”

Why do so many people like eating cat?

Cat eater: Eating cat meat can cure asthma, is a health supplement [something eaten for health benefits].

A stray cat wholesale market has over a thousand cats packed into metal cages.

Caged cats to be sold for their meat.

The majority of the cat trade is sold to Guangdong, because in Lingnan cuisine, Guangdong people [Cantonese] especially like to eat cat; It first became popular in the Chaozhou-Shantou region. Cat meat has been traditionally believed to be effective for helping a person’s yin and yang balance, whereas recorded in Guangdong Yue cuisine recipies is a dish called “Long hu dou” [literally, "dragon fighting tiger". The reason why cat meat is held in esteem lies in the naive belief of its eaters that it has a "health supplementing/boosting" effect.

Caged cats in China, awaiting their fates to become food.

Heartbreaking innocent expressions, awaiting the fate of being eaten.

A cat having its fur removed and gutted.

Below is the process of cooking cats. Cat lovers, please prepare yourselves.

A "cat restaurant" cook holds up a white cat from the fur-removal machine.

To show what a good deal it is, a house cat with its fur removed is hung on a hook publicly to be weighed.

A cat being boiled alive and its internal organs removed.

Still breathing house cat put in boiling water and cooked alive.

Cook removes the internal organs of the "white cat".

Dead cats in China, one hung on a hook by the jaw.
A woman roasts a cat's head with a torch. A chopped up cat.
Cantonese diners eating a cat stew, a paw still visible in the dish.

Do you see it? The cat's paw is still in here.

Netizens urge each other to forward these photos and reports of cats being eaten in Guangzhou, China.

"Express" reporter also discovered in an interview: To guarantee the freshness of the cat meat, most cat meat restaurants have adopted "live cooked cat", "beating", and similar methods of slaughtering live cats. "The more suffering, the better the taste. Doing it like this is to ensure that the blood is fully soaked into the flesh, and that the flavor of the cat meat prepared tastes great."

Those who have scrolled this far to read these words, please forward/repost this on, and pray for these shameless diners, because you [they, the diners] will suffer retribution in the future!!!

Comments from Tiexue:

为民服务:

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cat meat herbal recipient

http://medask.yynet.cn/ques/1397317.html

谁能给几个猫肉的药方?
谁能给几个猫肉的药方?

提问者:horizon | 2010-04-12 14:23:33
[最佳答案] 最佳答案
①治瘰疬有核、脓血出者:猫狸一物,料理作羹如食法,空心进之。(《补缺肘后方》)
②治血小板减少性紫癜:猫肉适量,煮熟连汤随意吃。(《江苏省中草药新医疗法资料选编》)

回答者:faith | 2010-04-12 16:20:19

http://wenda.tianya.cn/wenda/thread?tid=62a655b53b2673af

谁能给几个猫肉的药方? [] 收藏 转发至天涯微博
悬赏点数 0 该提问已被关闭 1个回答
互动百科 [手机认证用户] 2008-09-08 19:20:28
谁能给几个猫肉的药方?
最佳答案
互动百科 [手机认证用户] 2008-09-08 19:20:28
①治瘰疬有核、脓血出者:猫狸一物,料理作羹如食法,空心进之。(《补缺肘后方》) ②治血小板减少性紫癜:猫肉适量,煮熟连汤随意吃。(《江苏省中草药新医疗法资料选编》)

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/15121349

猫肉煮百合吃,有什么药理作用?
浏览次数:9825次 悬赏分:10 | 解决时间:2008-10-5 13:51 | 提问者:qiongjs

这样的药方,能治疗什么样的病啊?
在中药当中,有这么一个药方吗?
是否能只慢性咳嗽?

最佳答案

为猫科动物猫的肉。全国大部分地区有饲养。宰杀后,去掉毛和内脏,洗净取肉鲜用。
[性味]味甘酸,性温。
[功用主治]补虚养血、通经活络、消痰散结。用于风湿痹痛、瘰疬、恶疮、血小板减少性紫斑等。
[临床应用]
1.治虚劳体瘦:猫肉250克,黄芪20克,当归15克,黄精15克,百合20克,玉竹12克,炖汤服食,每日1料。
2.治血小板减少性紫癜:猫肉250克,花生衣5克,当归15克,杞子20克,煮熟连汤带肉随意食,每日1次,连用5--7天为1疗程。
3.治颈淋巴结核:猫肉200克,加大蒜2条,煮熟食用。
4.治头晕目眩、腰酸腿软:猫肉300克,生姜30克,枸杞20克,熟地20克,党参20克,黄精20克,圆肉20克,同煮汤食用。
5.治气血虚弱等:猫肉1000克切块,用开水稍煮一下,捞出洗去血沫,与猪肉150克(切块),甘蔗90克切成小段(甘蔗有去掉猫肉腥膻味作用)。同放于大碗内,加入米酒,枸杞15克,桂圆肉 10克,生姜、葱段适量,鸡清汤1000克,隔水蒸烂,捞去姜、葱、猪肉、甘蔗。加少许味精、胡椒粉、食盐调味食用。有益精明目、养血通络、滋阴补肾作用。适用于贫血、食欲不振、精神疲乏、淋巴结核、血小板减少性紫癜患者食用。
[用法用量]煮熟,炖汤。视病情适量用。
[宜忌]有湿毒者忌服。
[成分与药用]
本品主要含蛋白质、脂肪等,具有滋阴补肾功效。

http://www.haocao.com/folkprescription/detail/789.html

圆肉党参炖猫肉
【来源】《饮食疗法》
【原料】桂圆肉15克 党参30克 猫肉150~250克
【制法】将上3味同置盅内,隔水炖熟服食。
【用法】吃肉饮汤,隔日1次。
【功效】健脾益心。适用于病后体虚、神经衰弱、头晕目眩、阳痿等症。
来源:好草网(http://www.haocao.com)
查看圆肉党参炖猫肉 的图片

点击查看和 圆肉党参炖猫肉 相似的内容
本页PDF下载:圆肉党参炖猫肉
本页地址:http://www.haocao.com/folkprescription/detail/789.html
views in big5 / 繁体阅读
访问详细配方:党参 梅 猫肉

热点内容:
玉竹的作用
肝熱
铺地黍
一侧全肺切除术后的病人为什么要在床上做下
性支气管炎的食疗
柳子
鸡血藤,络石藤,海风藤,伸筋藤,红藤,当

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah, if God answers to all knnbccb then He should be a citizen in Singapore or Msia liao. :biggrin:

bro , dont forget the invisibleman know many languages :wink: thats why many country also have christains ...including japan and korea :wink:

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , dont forget the invisibleman know many languages :wink: thats why many country also have christains ...including japan and korea :wink:

Yah bro I know. I'm 1 of them:biggrin:. I tot u were humoring u so I humor u back. Dun worry I am not going to force the Gospel down ur throat, or stuff Jesus in ur face. I believe there is a time and place for everything and this is definitely NOT the place. Peace! :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah bro I know. I'm 1 of them:biggrin:. I tot u were humoring u so I humor u back. Dun worry I am not going to force the Gospel down ur throat, or stuff Jesus in ur face. I believe there is a time and place for everything and this is definitely NOT the place. Peace! :biggrin:

HAHAHA...paiseh . you are christains too ..but a nice one :wink: thats the different .

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHA...paiseh . you are christains too ..but a nice one :wink: thats the different .

Thanks bro, I only share when ppl ask, when they r interested. If they dun ask then I assume that they r not interested, so no point sharing. :biggrin:

As far as I'm concern we r Sammyboy bros, talk c***, sing song, scold garment and I intend to keep it that way. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks bro, I only share when ppl ask, when they r interested. If they dun ask then I assume that they r not interested, so no point sharing. :biggrin:

As far as I'm concern we r Sammyboy bros, talk c***, sing song, scold garment and I intend to keep it that way. :wink:

bro..some of my good friends are also christains ....they know me well and never talk about their religion in front of me ...as they respect me ...in return they got respect too ...the problem with some christains is they dont know when to keep their religion to themselves ...thanks bro ...you make my day to know theres another nice christains out there ....but please dont tulan when i fuck some christains in this forum ..because some of them deserved it ...cheers bro .