• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On Behalf of Ivebert, I apologies..

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
very-naughty-animals34.jpg

From now on all PAP apologies must be done like this!

:wink::p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does that mean , we will not see any more juicy news about uncle sam?
does that also mean, that there will be no more insults from uncle sam to this forum?
This is good news for the forum, but can he sue the people here for reveal his info without his consent?
If so, it will be on newpaper.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7x8wPt8xarE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
does that mean , we will not see any more juicy news about uncle sam?... This is good news for the forum, but can he sue the people here for reveal his info without his consent? If so, it will be on newpaper.

Forummers ought to be respectful of each other and protect the sanctity of one's identity here. If identify can be revealed, no one would like to be a member of this forum anymore : if you can reveal others, others can also reveal you.

Yes, argue and argue your views here - no matter how strong - but don't make it a personal vendetta. We always have a choice : read it or don't read it. You won't lose anything if you don't read it.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Forummers ought to be respectful of each other and protect the sanctity of one's identity here. If identify can be revealed, no one would like to be a member of this forum anymore : if you can reveal others, others can also reveal you.

Yes, argue and argue your views here - no matter how strong - but don't make it a personal vendetta. We always have a choice : read it or don't read it. You won't lose anything if you don't read it.

well ivebert did had a choice doesn't he...

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

well ivebert did had a choice doesn't he...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
myo, ron ron and ivebert all belong to same gang. maybe even same person.

myo not too sure. ron ron confirm same person as ivebert and clinton666.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
myo, ron ron and ivebert all belong to same gang. maybe even same person.

myo not too sure. ron ron confirm same person as ivebert and clinton666.

Ivebert and Clinton666 are two different persons. I checked the infraction history of Ivebert....he kana infracted many times by Clinton666 in the past.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivebert and Clinton666 are two different persons. I checked the infraction history of Ivebert....he kana infracted many times by Clinton666 in the past.

clinton666 can purposely infract himself right.

clinton666 appear very much earlier in this forum than ivebert. he was the 1 who started all these 'retarded maggot' nonsense thing. he also uses avatar of some ugly old angmor (i dunno who the fuck is that, washington?).

when ivebert 1st came, he too use the same avatar. not only that, forummer po2wq spotted ivebert using the exact font type and font size as clinton666. after po2wq pointed that out, ivebert immediately change his font type and size. the language they both use also the same. in my opinion, clinton666 is ivebert.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clinton666 can purposely infract himself right.
clinton666 appear very much earlier in this forum than ivebert. he was the 1 who started all these 'retarded maggot' nonsense thing. he also uses avatar of some ugly old angmor (i dunno who the fuck is that, washington?).
the language they both use also the same. in my opinion, clinton666 is ivebert.

Ivebert probably liked Clinton666 style and copycat him.

Ivebert is also Manokie?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... when ivebert 1st came, he too use the same avatar. not only that, forummer po2wq spotted ivebert using the exact font type and font size as clinton666 ...
dun tink twas me who pointed out dat ... :o

jw5

Loyal
when ivebert 1st came, he too use the same avatar. not only that, forummer po2wq spotted ivebert using the exact font type and font size as clinton666. after po2wq pointed that out, ivebert immediately change his font type and size. the language they both use also the same. in my opinion, clinton666 is ivebert.

Clinton666 started here when the forum started in 2008.
Ivebert came in much later and copied some of the things Clinton did.
In my opinion, Ivebert is of much lower intelligence and street smarts than Cllinton. Ivebert is really angry about being called foreign trash. Clinton is having his own little fun. He's probably a clone of a 'normal" forummer. :o

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clinton666 started here when the forum started in 2008.
Ivebert came in much later and copied some of the things Clinton did.
In my opinion, Ivebert is of much lower intelligence and street smarts than Cllinton. Ivebert is really angry about being called foreign trash. Clinton is having his own little fun. He's probably a clone of a 'normal" forummer. :o

hi there

1. 2 words for them : loud and brats!