• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn! Indian probe touches down on Moon!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and the pt being???

China has already sent a full grown human being to the moon. Talk about probes>????

Is it even newsworthy??????

Knowing how boastful kelings are their probably claiming to be a superpower.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
but i still get leaflets from world vision pursuading me to donate to the poors of india. and now they have put some robots on the moon?

lodoftherings

Alfrescian
Loyal
dats the point how come they managed to do it...i believe there has to be some substance ??? wish sg too had a space program ??

lodoftherings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think time is to help poor of SG as some of the richest men in the world are Indians they can take care of their own i guess.

but i still get leaflets from world vision pursuading me to donate to the poors of india. and now they have put some robots on the moon?