• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie Helpline - If you need help on the forum usage, post your question here.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gold bowl wash cock leow...now truly live up 2 my nick...Micro and Soft...:(:biggrin::p

Actually i can already guess the answer to which i think i am 99% correct. Won't discuss openly here and hijack this thread. Every point you lose you will get 2x or more. I just need to lookout when you post. My active clones there are very different from dose you see here. That's how i play the game. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually i can already guess the answer to which i think i am 99% correct. Won't discuss openly here and hijack this thread. Every point you lose you will get 2x or more. I just need to lookout when you post. My active clones there are very different from dose you see here. That's how i play the game. :eek::biggrin:

Haha bro...dun think too chim...i'm simpler then u think...seriously i oni go into de sex forum once in a blue blue moon nowadays and rarely stay for more then half hr...over here...believe it onot...i hab no clone...:smile: But BS may hab some...anybody u suspect ish BS clone...OPEN FIRE!!!:p:p:p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
ms.. i only have one clone here, the nick is leongsam.. try to diap that nick :biggrin: :biggrin:

Haha bro...dun think too chim...i'm simpler then u think...seriously i oni go into de sex forum once in a blue blue moon nowadays and rarely stay for more then half hr...over here...believe it onot...i hab no clone...:smile: But BS may hab some...anybody u suspect ish BS clone...OPEN FIRE!!!:p:p:p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Someone is spamming the forum with advertisement, What can i do?

you can report the post to the admin by clicking on the report post button.
to do that simply click on the report post icon location at the left bottom corner of the post. but before you report a post read this messages.

[highlight]Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts, abuse of this feature might result in rep points deduction. . [/highlight]

Step 1 locate the report a post icon
reportpost1.png

Step 2 Enter a message and click on the send button.

reportpost2.png

Last edited:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha bro...dun think too chim...i'm simpler then u think...seriously i oni go into de sex forum once in a blue blue moon nowadays and rarely stay for more then half hr...over here...believe it onot...i hab no clone...

:rolleyes:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
I find a particular member posting's to be annoying and childish. What can i do?

you can put him in your ignore list, after that you wont see his post even though it is there.. this is how to do it...

Step 1 Left click on the user's nick beside his avatar(picture), you will see a drop down menu, Select view profile from it. it will bring you to his "about me" page

ignore1.png

Step 2 click on the add to ignore list on the left menu and confirm the request.

ignore2.png

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
How do i send a Private Message?

[highlight]Note : you can also send a message to multiple users by putting a ; btw the user's nick [/highlight]

Step 1 . Left click on the user nick and then select private message.

sendpm1.png

Step 2. Enter your message and click on the submit message button when done.

sendpm2-1.png

Last edited:

hpy090909

Alfrescian
Loyal
how long does it take for a moderator to "approve" a reply ??? i put a reply seeking assistane in one of the forums ...but i've yet to see my post ... anyone can assist?

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how long does it take for a moderator to "approve" a reply ??? i put a reply seeking assistane in one of the forums ...but i've yet to see my post ... anyone can assist?

Whenever he comes in to release postings from the moderation queue. When? How often? Send him a PM to fark him up to come in more frequently. :biggrin:

donkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
screen_no_dialogbox.jpg

The dialog box for writing message in the main forum is missing. Hence I cannot write any messages out to the main room.
Dont mind can assist on this problem?:confused:

talee16

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi admins, moderators/experts,

I just registered for this forum.
However, after I login, I cannot read all the threads under "A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB" section.

May I know the reason?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi admins, moderators/experts,

I just registered for this forum.
However, after I login, I cannot read all the threads under "A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB" section.

May I know the reason?

Try now. .....