• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie Helpline - If you need help on the forum usage, post your question here.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
How to register a new account

Step 1 click on the login/signup link on the top right corner of the page

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 6.14.21 AM.png

Step 2 Select "No, create an account now".

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 6.14.39 AM.png

Step 3 Enter all the necessary info
Note: Please read the forum rules before clicking on the signup button . You will receive an email from the forum, login to your email address and verify yourself by clicking on the link provided by the forum.

3.png

Step 4 Registration completed. Welcome to the forum. :smile:

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Why does the system prompt me to login again after i have login? What can i do to ensure i am login at all times?

Just make sure you tick on the "remember me" option when you first login to the forum. See picture

login.png

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i would like to search for postings made by a member here. Is there a search option?

you can use the advance search option to help you search for a member's posting.

Step 1 Click on the search button on the top right corner of the page.
search1.png

Step 2 Fill in the necessary requirement and click on the 'search now' button
search2.png

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
I dislike the present skin of the forum. How do i change to a different skin ?

Step 1 Click on the "forum action" link on the top of the page >Select General Settings > Scroll down till you see the "forum skin" option.

Step 2 Scroll down till you see the "forum skin" option > chose a new skin.

skin1.png

skin2.png

Step 3 Changes completed. A new Skin!
skin3.png

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
I dont want to receive any PM from other members. How do i disable the Pm and visitor message feature?

Step 1 click on Forum Actions and select "General Settings".
pm1.png

Step 2 Scroll down till you see Private Messaging and Visitor Messaging" ,
Step 3 make the necessary changes and remember to save the changes.

pm2.png

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i would like to search for postings made by a member here. Is there a search option? [/SIZE]

The search function still not up to perfection hor. Some will be missed out. On a normal day and in the past, my clones will / has cover(ed) the daily news / updates @ sports / crime / international (knn all lah!) section so unless you want me to start new threads everytime.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ms..why so small print you also can see???? you got super eye is it?? :biggrin:

Boh pien...SBF can b quite dangerous at time...mus open eye big big...if not use big monitor oso can...may i recko 56" LED...better still got 3d...so can see wat's hidden underneath...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
How to start a new thread?

Step 1. Goto the forum you want to start a new thread in and click on the "post new thread button"
newthread1.png

Step 2. Enter all the necessary information and then click on the submit new thread button.
[highlight]A Point to note, for newbies, your post will not appear immediately because you are under moderation. it will appear after a while, so there is no need
to start another similar thread if you dont see it. Once you are out of moderation, your post will appear immediately. [/highlight]

newthread2.png

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
How do i reply to a post?

Step 1. Go to the post you want to reply and click on the reply button.
reply1.png

Step 2. check out the 'go advance' option. remember to click on the submit button when you are done with your text.
reply2.png

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
How do i give or neg some rep points from a post?

You can add or deduct rep points from another member by clicking on the his/her post.

[highlight] points to note. you can only give or deduct rep point once every 24 hours and you can give/deduct rep points to the same users.. so use it wisely [/highlight]

Step 1. Go to his post and look for the rep point button at the bottom left corner of the post. click on it.

reppoint1.png

[highlight] you can only give rep points according to your rep power. e.g i have a rep power of 4, so i can only give 4 rep points, no more, no less.[/highlight]
a message will appear telling you that the points has been successfully added/removed.

reppoint2.png

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
How to Embed A Video in a Thread?

Step 1. Go to the source. e.g youtube.
Step 2. Click on the share button and then the embed button.

embed.png

Step 3. Copy and code and paste it into your thread/post.
embed2.png

[highlight]Here is a video i embed from youtube[/highlight]

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lzTG0fTLAlU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boh lang up you for your efforts? tsk tsk..

[Cocky mode on]

Nah! No need to reciprocate.

Last edited: