• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The two bravest men in Singapore

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even CSJ also cannot beat them with his track record. Someone asked this qn in stomp - "Is it an offence to burn a minister photo -- our PM's photo I might add.". Does anyone know the answer?

Where are all those lightning flags in the first picture? :confused:

burning4jpg1306667891757-data.jpg

burning3jpg1306667891038-data.jpg

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow these 2 PAP haters are really brave, they really did burn down 2 PAP flags and PM Lee's poster. Looks like the of people for PAP is getting more intense day by day and we may see mass protest when the PAP sets policies to hurt Singaporeans sooner or later.

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow these 2 PAP haters are really brave, they really did burn down 2 PAP flags and PM Lee's poster. Looks like the of people for PAP is getting more intense day by day and we may see mass protest when the PAP sets policies to hurt Singaporeans sooner or later.

They are town council workers lah. Just found out the town council has replied. The spokeman said the workers mistakenly removed a few pieces of posters found left-over from a storage area without consulting the town council staff. Why is town council involve in destroying election posters? and who asked the workers to do such thing? :confused:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ction_posters_it_was_cleaning_mistake_tc.html

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 2 bravest - one sucking old prick and the other licking his aarrse.

Who are they?

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are town council workers lah. Just found out the town council has replied. The spokeman said the workers mistakenly removed a few pieces of posters found left-over from a storage area without consulting the town council staff. Why is town council involve in destroying election posters? and who asked the workers to do such thing? :confused:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ction_posters_it_was_cleaning_mistake_tc.html

Opps I interpreted the pictures wrongly. I thought those people are PAP haters then after I read the article it was the Town Council Cleaners. By the way it seemed that they are Banglas? What they did is a disrespect to our country.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously LHL's AMK Town Council workers had been abused by LHL & PHP to clear up election shit for PAP, on public salaries. I will make a CPIB report. :wink:

All political parties employed contractors paid by parties or candidates to dispose these. How can LHL / PAP ask AMK TC workers to burn these. And is burning the proper disposal? NEA better give them a fuckng $FINE$ :mad:

Posted on 31 May 2011
Workers who burnt election posters: It was a mistake, says Town Council
workers_who_burnt_election_posters_it_was_cleaning_mistake_tc-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
7%

Shiok!
7%

LOL!
66%

So sad
3%

Sure or not?
9%

Bochup
8%

Town council workers were spotted burning election posters at Ang Mo Kio instead of doing a proper disposal. They were cleaning up a storage area and had mistakenly removed the leftover election posters without consulting the town council staff, says a spokesperson.

The Ang Mo Kio Town Council spokesperson writes in an email (May 31):

"Dear STOMPer Delerium,

We refer to your feedback: 'Elections over, so town council staff burn election posters' dated 29 May 2011.

"It is not the usual practice to dispose of GE posters and signage the way our conservancy workers did through the burners.

"In this instance the workers were cleaning up a storage area and mistakenly removed a few pieces of posters found left-over and without consulting the town council staff.

"They should not have removed the posters from the storage area and should not have burnt them in an open area like they did without proper instructions and supervision.

"We deeply apologise for the irresponsible behaviour of our conservancy workers and the inconveniences and pollution that has caused to residents.

"We like to thank you for alerting our staff and for bringing this matter to our attention.

"The workers have been reprimanded and counselled for their mistake.

"Once again, thank you for highlighting to us."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

See also:
Elections over, so town council staff burn election posters
Cutting it close: 3 days to Polling Day but yet to receive polling card
This looks familiar: Is SPP's logo inspired by Caltex?
PAP supporters turn out in force an hour before Nomination Day due to start
There're no fancy images and effects on these movie posters, just creativity

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opps I interpreted the pictures wrongly. I thought those people are PAP haters then after I read the article it was the Town Council Cleaners. By the way it seemed that they are Banglas? What they did is a disrespect to our country.

It will be disrespect if they burn the flag. Burning election posters or photographs is not disrespect to the country,

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
现在已经被贴网的证据显示,宏茂乔市镇理事会 工人 在焚烧 有李显龙照片的 竞选海报 和 pap 党旗。

根据选举局规定 候选人 和 政党 必需 在选後 立刻处理 所有批准张贴的 选举海报 和 文宣。政党和候选人必需自己掏腰包出钱。
市镇理事会 是拿市镇市民 所缴纳 的税捐 替市民保养市容的。 这不包括清理 任何政党的选举海报 和 文宣。反对党向来自己花钱处理。

为什么 老狗贼的小子 滥用职权 令宏茂乔 集选区市镇理事会 工人处理?这显然违法!我会报案!

处理怎可以 滥用焚烧 污染环境和空气的 违法方式? 环境部 敢包庇 吗? 如果它们不开罚,我要它们都好看!
:d

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/06/there-are-2-suspects-in-this-case-i.html

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

There are 2 suspects in this case I must name: (1) People's Action Party (2) Ang Moh Kio Yeo Chu Kang Town Council.

I/O Pse refer to following evidence online for my report:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.<wbr>com.sg/stomp/sgseen/in_the_<wbr>heartlands/646156/elections_<wbr>over_so_town_council_staff_<wbr>burn_posters_with_phot.html

http://singaporeseen.stomp.<wbr>com.sg/stomp/sgseen/in_the_<wbr>heartlands/647182/workers_who_<wbr>burnt_election_posters_it_was_<wbr>cleaning_mistake_tc.html

http://sammyboy.com/<wbr>showthread.php?94354-The-two-<wbr>bravest-men-in-Singapore&p=<wbr>744104#poststop

I would like Singapore Police Force to refer me to CPIB for statement against suspect #1 PAP for abusing power corruptly to order Suspect #2 to burn election posters & PAP flags left over from GE2011. According to above evidence.

I am aware that all opposition parties especially in AMK GRC spent own election funds to employ contractors instead of abusing powers to order Town Council to dispose election posters. I helped AMK GRC opposition Reform Party's candidate Mr Lim Tung Hee to make police report to AMK division that 86 of his GE2011 posters was destroyed, in unrelated police case.

SPF must refer the matter to NEA that suspect #2 had illegally disposed rubbish by burning and polluting air and environment in violation of Environmental laws victimizing residence of Blk 109 as indicated by evidence online.

Abuse of Power Corruptly bys suspect #1 and violation of environmental laws by burning rubbish by suspect #2 are punishable by relevant laws, I ask police to please take lawful actions. Thank You.
Releated Sammyboy.Com Post URL

Related Stomp URL1
Related Stomp URL2

The resident of Blk 109 already complained online about the illegitimate burning of rubbish by AMK YCK Town Council on 29.May.2011 in violation against Environmental Act. The Town Council accordingly had admitted wrong doing. However it's liability to be punished by law remains as something the police have to deal with.

Then there is a more serious abuse of power by PAp that they had abused the use of Town Council Staff to dispose election posters and flags which Election Dept had required all political parties to dispose on their own cost as part of strict conditions applied to these election posters. This abuse of power by PAP who is in charge of Town Council corruptedly abused Town Council's resources which is totally inappropriately.

I would further expect the Corrupted and Incompetent famiLEE LEEgime to ignore this police report and continue to abuse power and violate law made by themselves and applied by them against non-PAP parties.

posted by uncleyap at 3:00 AM

mata_report_AMK_burn_GE_Poster.jpg

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
To point out how seriously this should be viewed. It is AMK GRC contested by candidate LHL and which he and his team of PAP MP are in charge of the AMK YCK TC. Where he should had paid his own money or his party's fund to dispose his own election photos which his own photos on them, like all opposition parities had been doing, his posters and PAP flag had been seen being disposed by workers of AMK YCK TC, who work under the order of PAP / LHL as MP of AMK GRC.

Is this not abuse of power and misusing the resources of AMK YCK TC?

Is this not then a reflection of Election being held fairly and equally, that Election Dept under LHL's PMO had required all opposition parties to dispose their own election posters, where their boss PM LHL can abuse AMK YCK TC to clean up his own GE2011 craps? Why then not apply the same to all parties?

Burning rubbish by any citizen would had been slapped by NEA with a $FINE does this happen in this case? If not then is this fair and square again?

These are the angles I want the world to inspect seriously.

:wink: