• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Lovers in ST Forum

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tribute to Lee Kuan Yew

I READ with sadness about Mr Lee Kuan Yew's desire to retire from the Cabinet ('Lee Kuan Yew steps down'; Sunday).

I have always admired and respected Mr Lee, and I thank him for transforming Singapore from a Third World country to a First World nation.

I will always remember his inspiring leadership at the time of Independence, when Singapore separated from Malaysia in 1965. Not many young Singaporeans know that Mr Lee and his then Cabinet team members found themselves battling communism, racial riots and high unemployment. We have come a long way because of the ability and commitment of Mr Lee and other members of the old guard.

I am happy that we have talented, dedicated, honest and able people who will carry on the legacy of the People's Action Party and am certain that Mr Lee's departure from Cabinet will not mark an end to his contributions.

To the younger ministers, please continue to draw from Mr Lee's rich experiences.

Grace Chua (Ms)

All the best, Mr Lee

THANK you, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. My family and I have been the beneficiaries of your great leadership. Without you, Singapore will not be what it is today.

I wish you good health and happiness.

Richard Kwan

shitonleeky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those porlumpars are out in force once Old Fart Lee & Lau Goat announced their 'resignation'. These fuckers may just sacrifice themselves if commanded by Old Fart Lee to do so.

Anyway I was chuckling away while reading these porlumpars' articles.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those porlumpars are out in force once Old Fart Lee & Lau Goat announced their 'resignation'. These fuckers may just sacrifice themselves if commanded by Old Fart Lee to do so.

Anyway I was chuckling away while reading these porlumpars' articles.

maybe they can do a guard duty over the grave once the two die

Devil Within01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tribute to Lee Kuan Yew

I READ with sadness about Mr Lee Kuan Yew's desire to retire from the Cabinet ('Lee Kuan Yew steps down'; Sunday).

I have always admired and respected Mr Lee, and I thank him for transforming Singapore from a Third World country to a First World nation.

I will always remember his inspiring leadership at the time of Independence, when Singapore separated from Malaysia in 1965. Not many young Singaporeans know that Mr Lee and his then Cabinet team members found themselves battling communism, racial riots and high unemployment. We have come a long way because of the ability and commitment of Mr Lee and other members of the old guard.

I am happy that we have talented, dedicated, honest and able people who will carry on the legacy of the People's Action Party and am certain that Mr Lee's departure from Cabinet will not mark an end to his contributions.

To the younger ministers, please continue to draw from Mr Lee's rich experiences.

Grace Chua (Ms)

All the best, Mr Lee

THANK you, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. My family and I have been the beneficiaries of your great leadership. Without you, Singapore will not be what it is today.

I wish you good health and happiness.

Richard Kwan

I'll bet the North Koreans will say the same thing about their North Korea leader Kim.