• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Half japanese teenage girl falls to her death at Ang Mo Kio

K

Kotaro Fuma

Teenage girl falls to her death at Ang Mo Kio

<cite class="byline vcard">By Jeffrey Oon | SingaporeScene – <abbr title="2011-05-15T14:00:49Z">Sun, May 15, 2011
</abbr></cite>
krystalsmall1_144003.jpg

Krystal during happier times. (Facebook photo)

An 18-year-old girl fell to her death in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 on Saturday evening.

Krystal Aki Mizoguchi, who was half Japanese, was found dead at the foot of her block at about 7.40pm at Blk 509, Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, reported Shin Min Daily News.

She is said to have fallen from her flat on the ninth floor and according to the Chinese daily, is believed to have committed suicide due to relationship problems.

Two suicide notes were reportedly discovered. Krystal, who was to turn 19 next month, was waiting to begin classes at a private university after finishing a five-month stint as a temporary clerk at the Ministry of Education.

According to her blog, the Yishun Junior College student grew up in a single-parent family and has been living with her 17-year-old brother for three years in her current three-room flat. Her parents are believed to be separated.

Krystal is also known to have begun dating from 13 years old and since then neglected her studies. A scan of her Facebook page revealed several cheerful photos of herself in what seemed to be a usual teenager's life.

But the last entry on her blog, dated March 5 earlier this year and which was entitled "Crash and Burn", spoke of her broken dreams after poor A-Level exam results.

krystalsmall2_144325.jpg

Just a normal teenage life? (Screengrab from Facebook)

She wrote, "PSLE, I xxxx-ed up. Couldn't get into dream secondary school."

"'O' Levels, I xxxx-ed up. Couldn't get a place in dream polytechnic course."

"Ended up transferring to YJC. I got my dreams crushed again, after seeing my 'A' Levels grades yesterday."

"Bye bye to NUS FASS and NTU Humanities".

Help hotlines

Samaritans of Singapore: 1800 221 4444
National Family Service Centre 1800 838 0100

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "alamak! what a waste! she would have made it big in jap av." :biggrin:

Last edited:

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Squeezed out by FT Policy.

Now Sinkies even need to commit suicide over NUS/NTU places, and Arts Faculty dumping ground some more. :eek:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, very chio ley... what a waste.... The Sinkie mother is a disgraceful slut, marry Japanese lar. KNN, traitor to the chinese and now, curse her daughter to suicide. Can never reborn ler....

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says her mom must have forgotten how japs raped many local women in those days gone by.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are far more chio Jap AV actress than this.

lianbeng ask muthukali, "but how many more chio jap av actress than this born in singapore? small red dot in empire of the sun u know? last time her great ancestors called us shonando - remember?":biggrin:

Last edited: