• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgraceful -PAP using state funds to coordinate chartered buses/dinner rally support

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courtesy of Kojak who received it from a decent Singaporean. Absolute disgrace and a crime.

Date: Tue, May 3, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Subject: Rally on Wed, 4 May 2011
To: (*deleted*)
Cc: "Seng Kok SEE (PA)" <[email protected]>, "Mui Jee WEE (PA)" <[email protected]>, "Kuo Leong LIM (PA)" <[email protected]>
Dear GRLs

There will be a rally held on 4 May 2011, Wednesday at 7.30pm. The rally will be held at the open field at Jalan Dua (Opp Mountbatten CC).

There will be transportation from Blk 9 Haig Road and dinner will be provided at 6.30pm.

Please reply to this email by 6pm today (3 May 2011) to facilitate the catering of bus and dinner.
Please assist to disseminate the information to our fellow Grassroots leaders without email address.

Thank you.
Musliha Musa|Constituency Management Executive|Geylang Serai CO|
Geylang Serai Community Club | 99 Haig Road Singapore 438748 |
DID: 68411086 | FAX: 68411493| www.pa.gov.sg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Disgraceful -PAP using state funds to coordinate chartered buses/dinner rally sup

Let me see what is their reply... hmmm... PA is just paying on behalf... PAP has reimbursed them with Party Funds

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Disgraceful -PAP using state funds to coordinate chartered buses/dinner rally sup

Absolute disgrace. Will the Auditor General please look into this. I have no doubt that this is a clear misappropriation of state funds and abuse of office. These are employees of a statutory board and the servers and network belong the state.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No case lah! All the funds from the RCs who collected rent from night markets. That's why in the past half year, more night markets than usual inspite of dismal business prospects.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP cannot use the SIA rental of a jumbo jet argument to fly old man's wife in this case. That is a commercial engagement and SIA is a commercial entity albeit a GLC.

This is a stat board. That argument can only hold if it was made available to all candidates and parties. I am blown away that fucking fat ah soh was lapping food that was paid for from tax collected from income earners some of who might have either lost their job or displaced.

I am fucking angry.

I am going to make sure that the Attorney General Sundaresh Menon, the accountant and auditor generals are brought into this.

I am asking all decent citizens to use the SPG website to lodge a police report. There is no need to go down to the station. All you have to do is to ask that an investigation be conducted on the possible abuse of state office and misappropriation of state funds.

Let me see what is their reply... hmmm... PA is just paying on behalf... PAP has reimbursed them with Party Funds

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Absolute disgrace. Will the Auditor General please look into this. I have no doubt that this is a clear misappropriation of state funds and abuse of office. These are employees of a statutory board and the servers and network belong the state.

Abang [scroobal],

Saya tinggal di Toronto, Kanada.

Apa khabar?

Betul tak? PA and PAP orang baju putih, semua orang orang baik.

They never do anything improper.

If I am eligible to vote, I will have to repent for more than 5 years.

God, please answer our prayers. Lord, have mercy.