• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKy should appologize starting from LEEgime's salaries, Ass Loong for vote buying!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2011/05/familees-loong-now-appologist-i-invite.html

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

famiLEE's Loong now a Appologist, I invite his dad to Appologize

PM says sorry over mistakes, pledges to do better-ST

Too late to apologize.

Apology makes no good at all.

LKy old dog thief should come out and apologize for the LEEgime's salaries, including NKF.

Ass Loong should apologize for vote buying.

I think that will be a good start. If not then safe the rest of your Wayangs.

:wink:

posted by uncleyap at 10:49 PM

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: LKy should appologize starting from LEEgime's salaries, Ass Loong for vote buying

http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2011/05/familees-loong-now-appologist-i-invite.html

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

famiLEE's Loong now a Appologist, I invite his dad to Appologize

Too late to apologize.

Apology makes no good at all.

LKy old dog thief should come out and apologize for the LEEgime's salaries, including NKF.

Ass Loong should apologize for vote buying.

I think that will be a good start. If not then safe the rest of your Wayangs.

:wink:

posted by uncleyap at 10:49 PM

The list of things to apologize is too long, it will take days. Better go see Nick Chia and confess to him lah.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKy should appologize starting from LEEgime's salaries, Ass Loong for vote buying

The list of things to apologize is too long, it will take days. Better go see Nick Chia and confess to him lah.

Absolutely!

But I give credit for NSP Nicole Seah who gave Ass Loong & Dong the cue to apologize she aplogized for old dog thief! Well done!

I will call upon Singaporeans to attend the haunted PAp rally tonight if Old Dog Thief himself come out to deliver the apologies starting from LEEgime's corrupt salaries.:eek:

Challenge famiLEE to announce this apology! LKy apologize at rally tonight we all go to PAp rally! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

So PM Lee apologize?? The big question is why are tax payers made to pay $4million dollars to PM Lee when he under performed which causes all those mistakes?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

So PM Lee apologize?? The big question is why are tax payers made to pay $4million dollars to PM Lee when he under performed which causes all those mistakes?

Not going to save their votes at all. :biggrin:

It is breaking apart within LEEgime, they are out of tricks, out of idea.

I know dogs, you see.. when they had upper hand they w bully all the way, when no confident they try to dodge, if painful & danger they flee for their lives, when cornered can not run, they play a submissive gesture belly up and legs curved and spreading.

This is what LEEgime is now:

http://www.dogs-4life.com/8-ways-to-stop-submissive-urination-in-dogs.html
8 Ways to Stop Submissive Urination in Dogs

If your dog urinates when he gets excited you can easily stop submissive urination behavior in dogs once you understand the root cause of the problem.

It is always a good idea to initially consult with your veterinarian to rule out any medical causes for submissive urination. Once ruled out, you can look to behavioral roots of the problem and proceed to stop submissive urination in your dog.

Dogs with submissive urination behavior commonly exhibit this dog behavior when :

• You walk in the door after being out for a few hours and you give your dog an excited and emotional greeting

• When friends and other visitors arrive at your home

• If there is discourse or loud arguing going on

• When a dog or puppy is scolded

• If a loud noise frightens your dog such as thunder, firecrackers, tire blowout, siren or yelling.

• Young puppies and timid, frightened dogs, as well as those with dog parents who are less friendly with their pooches are most frequently display submissive urination.

Last edited:

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal

All those million dollars people need to do is to apologise?

PTUI

VOTE THEM ALL OUT

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last GE at the same lunchtime rally said Want To FIX OPPOSITION this GE same lunchtime rally want to apologize?:oIo:

So now we know who fixed who already. Apologize my foot!

道歉你没有资格!

回家叫你爸爸来道歉!:oIo:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post.html

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

李家王朝 犯大错从不承认却为犯小错道歉 - 别再欺骗百姓

相关的英文博客链接

新闻链接

大错不认,小错道歉,这样是欺骗不了选民的。

更重要的是,李家王朝一定不会改,不可能纠正的。选民不可能天真相信这样美丽的童话!

我已经在英文博客指出:李光耀老狗贼应该出来为自己所创设的世界最高薪水贪污方式道歉。阿斗小子应该自己为滥用公款购买选票的贿选罪道歉。

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HY2KIWOHNl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

其他的什么淹水这类的小儿科问题,他再道歉一千次也是脱裤放屁而已。

今天是投票日前3天,却大雨淹水

我敢断言说这样就是天意,表示天也不原谅李家王朝腐败无能失职滥权。老百姓当然也不可以违反天意去原谅李家王朝!

posted by uncleyap at 6:49 PM

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Chinese blog post says LEEgime only apologized for their own petty faults, and refused to acknowledge wrong doings in their much worst wrong doings. This is very obvious and they can not fool Singaporeans this way. They will surely be repeating their own corrupted and incompetent styles doubtlessly.

Heaven had obviously not forgiven LEEgime for the floods that Ass Loong had just apologized for. Because floods just came up all over his AMK GRC today. As stomp.com.sg reported. Therefore it will be a joke if idiots forgave them. :smile: