• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funeral Monday Morning for NSP Principal Election Agent Tampines GRC

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/05/nsp-election-agent-david-gohs-funeral.html

<a href="http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-post_29.html">Related Chinese Blog Post URL</a>

Tomorrow Monday Morning is funeral for late Mr. David Goh Meng Hee, NSP Principal Election Agent in Tampines GRC and Brother of Goh Meng Seng (Sec Gen NSP). Location Blk 721 Tampines St 72.

Map below:
<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Blk+721+Tampines+St+72+Singapore&amp;aq=&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=101.608435,57.304687&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=Blk+721&amp;hnear=Tampines+Street+72,+Singapore&amp;ll=1.359559,103.934956&amp;spn=0.010297,0.013733&amp;z=16&amp;output=embed" scrolling="no" width="640" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>
<small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Blk+721+Tampines+St+72+Singapore&amp;aq=&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=101.608435,57.304687&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=Blk+721&amp;hnear=Tampines+Street+72,+Singapore&amp;ll=1.359559,103.934956&amp;spn=0.010297,0.013733&amp;z=16" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

I urge opposition to attend and honor this respectable man.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_QNYLcdQk3o" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video from this morning's funeral.

I was late, because I never slept last night until nearly 4 am, helping to do things helpful for opposition in this GE. When I arrived at Tampines, the funeral already left. So I took taxi to Mandai Crematorium to catch sending late Mr. David Goh's final journey.

:(

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hEyfBccXBAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yap, I have posted this in the other thread. I politely request you remove Mr Goh's funeral vid from youtube.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN pple family die U also wanna exploit. Just post the news. No need to post stupid video :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap, I have posted this in the other thread. I politely request you remove Mr Goh's funeral vid from youtube.

?? I posted JBJ's funeral 80+ videos, Singaporeans emailed me to thank me for that, and said they cried watching the video. Late David Goh although isn't a JBJ, but he died working hard for an election campaign, nothing like this ever happened in SG. Yet only NSP people send him off. The other opposition can not show some solidarity.:(

If only this happened in much more politically charged societies like HK / Taiwan there will be millions of supporters by this sad occurrence touched their heats and come out to help the campaign which the hardworking election agent died doing.

In Chinese culture we strive to complete the hard tasks / mission left behind by someone who died fighting a noble cause to comfort the great soul lost. 协力完成壮志,以慰在天之灵。

You all here Singaporeans all filled your heads with western shit, :( all becoming hopeless Ang Moh... finished lah!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all here Singaporeans all filled your heads with western shit, :( all becoming hopeless Ang Moh... finished lah!

!^&#(@*# you (I am trying very hard to hold back)

A funeral is a private matter. Since you claim to be Goh meng seng's friend, did you get his permission to broadcast this?

Don't accuse me of be westernised when you don't even have the basic human decency to respect someone's privacy, understand??

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man late David Goh although just doing what many of us (election agents) were doing, nothing very spectacular in mission or what, but he lost his live to this mission. Although you can not call that 简单任务 - 成龙。It is at least 神圣任务。

Literally he is martyr of GE2011.

The video is a way to memorize him and honor him.

This morning if I wasn't late, I would use tripod to record myself lighting a joss stick there. This is the minimum gesture of honoring him.

I see these ideas of asking for no videos are Ang Moh values, which are just trash to me. I am sorry my respect all lost for Ang Moh, they are down my rubbish chute a long time ago.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't talk so much cock. Did you or did you not get permission from Goh's family to film this and post it on line?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk so much cock. Did you or did you not get permission from Goh's family to film this and post it on line?

Your Ang Moh value don't sell here, I am sorry to tell you straight.

In Singapore's Asian peasant value a funeral is an affair belong not to the particular family, in Kampong / Village it is the affair of the entire community. Ang Moh like to hold their craps private. I will Hey Lan them. You can try to sell me these Ang Moh rubbish a million time I will only flush them down the toilet a million time. That is my attitude.

:cool:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't deflect the question. Did you or did you not get permission to publicise a personal tragedy?

And ang mo your head. I was from the same school as Goh meng seng.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't deflect the question. Did you or did you not get permission to publicise a personal tragedy?

And ang mo your head. I was from the same school as Goh meng seng.

The very fact you think I should ask is already an Ang Moh value, so you missed the point. :p If you are from an Asian Culture Background this value is I know you know, from the custom shown in the video it is already obvious that Goh family did not hold an Ang Moh funeral.

My own family uncles's etc funerals are the same type. I video them also on you tube, but you will not find it under uncleyap id, it is something else.

The privacy concept itself is an Ang Moh thingy, did you realized?

If you are such a Niao Chee Niao Lan Ang Moh, go hold funeral inside Singapore Casket private hall and post security guards outside. No body want to see your funeral also, unless you are mafia, then FBI want to spy that. Normal SG HDB heartlanders are holding funeral in very public place, the shades etc, usually children will play there. Otherwise would had been a voiddeck or other common area of the estate. The funerals tradition of heartlanders are held in a community spirit.

Not the Niao Chee Niao Lan Ang Moh style. These Ang Moh thingy are Wrong Channel to me, I will only do one thing about it, that is flash down the toilet.

:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Essentially, I am only featuring the political party people attending the funeral, and if possible avoid capturing the family members who are there, if you never realized. Some opposition members' family are stress by this, I understand. I also have family, my GF takes cover from politics, very stressful. Chinese says 尺度拿捏讲分寸 。Keep it in a balance that's all.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very simple question. Yes or no?

I don't want to hear your uncle's neighbour's primary classmate's story.

Don't answer me here nevermind, just do the right thing and take it off Youtube.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man late David Goh although just doing what many of us (election agents) were doing, nothing very spectacular in mission or what, but he lost his live to this mission. Although you can not call that 简单任务 - 成龙。It is at least 神圣任务。

Are you an election agent? Last heard your candidate NTS was disqualified.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
?? I posted JBJ's funeral 80+ videos, Singaporeans emailed me to thank me for that, and said they cried watching the video. Late David Goh although isn't a JBJ, but he died working hard for an election campaign, nothing like this ever happened in SG. Yet only NSP people send him off. The other opposition can not show some solidarity.:(

If only this happened in much more politically charged societies like HK / Taiwan there will be millions of supporters by this sad occurrence touched their heats and come out to help the campaign which the hardworking election agent died doing.

In Chinese culture we strive to complete the hard tasks / mission left behind by someone who died fighting a noble cause to comfort the great soul lost. 协力完成壮志,以慰在天之灵。

UY, i think your comment that other opposition members can't show solidarity is a very unfair statement. bcos this man died in service for a campaign, all the more the other oppositions need to muster the courage & diligence to win more votes, that there will no longer be 1 or 2 singers in parliament, but a freaking solid choir to drown the incumbent.

i urge u not to just see the small picture, but learn to see things in broader perspectives. 1 battler lost, but the war isn't won.

i'm sure when all the mudslinging is over, the opposition will send representatives to pay due respect on "cooling day" or whichever other day convenient. LTK is a man who attends wakes for the ppl, maybe some of them r strangers. its too early for u to conclude that the other opposition cant show solidarity.

in contrast, for them to put up a stronger fight against the ruthless IS SOLIDARITY!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY, i think your comment that other opposition members can't show solidarity is a very unfair statement. bcos this man died in service for a campaign, all the more the other oppositions need to muster the courage & diligence to win more votes, that there will no longer be 1 or 2 singers in parliament, but a freaking solid choir to drown the incumbent.

There is the lack of show of gesture. I know everyone is busy and TIRED. Can at least send a representative.

Never mind, water under the bridge.

Go on with last fiew days of campaign and vote counts. Can honor a man's contribution after GE still.

Singapore is not up to speed in the political techniques, in elsewhere sensational deaths like this will be played up as part of campaign, politics in SG still confines to a very limited boundaries.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is not up to speed in the political techniques, in elsewhere sensational deaths like this will be played up as part of campaign, politics in SG still confines to a very limited boundaries.

This is the only honest answer from your replies.

Good luck on your political 'adventure'. I have nothing more to say.