• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: Nicole's Latest Speech AGAINST The MIWs. She Is Godsent To Save BALLESS Spore

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxD7_8nZjjA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxD7_8nZjjA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LATEST: Nicole's Latest Speech AGAINST The MIWs. She Is Godsent To Save BALLESS S

This is the famous strength and spirit of the Peranakan women. She is speaking despite being stricken with gastric flu!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LATEST: Nicole's Latest Speech AGAINST The MIWs. She Is Godsent To Save BALLESS S

OMG, she is gorgeous when she lets her hair down like this. :eek:
I really don't know what to say... :p

"Never seen her MP in her entire life!" She was hibernating in her ivory tower all her life, that's why! Where was she when so many functions were organised for the RCs and the constituency? She expects the RCs to hold party in her ivory tower.

Very schoolgirlish delivery! Hope to get more sympathy votes! Lousy tactic!!!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Never seen her MP in her entire life!" She was hibernating in her ivory tower all her life, that's why! Where was she when so many functions were organised for the RCs and the constituency? She expects the RCs to hold party in her ivory tower.

Very schoolgirlish delivery! Hope to get more sympathy votes! Lousy tactic!!!

Myo cock sucking cheebye jealous issit? You have me to let you suck my cock despite your ugly Ho Ching face, you better thank Tuan Allah Besar, you fucking chao cheebye!

Wen_aff

It's been so long.... to see someone pour out openingly and passionately that he/she loves Singapore!

Our early fathers including lky brought Singapore out of hardships because they once passionately loved Singapore.

Passion is what drives the failing entrepreneur to success, passion is not limited by age and knowledge. Ghandi led millions!

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope u will win Nicole !

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

still not going to win against Lao Goh. Given past history in Marine Parade. they probably will be really lucky to garner 30-35% of the votes.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloody bitcch! U r really something Nicole! After listening to ur rally on YouTube, I m so touched n proud that u can speak on all Singaporean behalf. Thank yo very much Nicole.

Just to let u know, your picture is in my iPhone, I feel so proud of you! I m showing everyone who is this young n smart gal from tampinese.

Nicole, do ur best. U can be sure of my vote! I will add one to oppositions.

Fuck pap to hell

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are damn funny. Using ivory tower for someone who lives in the heartland when it fits your MIWs best. :biggrin:

Last edited:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you know there are many others like her who have no opportunity to attend these functions at all as ONLY PAP DOGS AND CRONIES ARE INVITED TO THESE FUNCTIONS !!! :mad:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well done , Nicole !!
Would suggest Ms. Kate Spade Tin Pei Ling to dig a hole and hide inside till all this is over
:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are damn funny. Using ivory tower for someone who lives in the heartland when it fits your MIWs best. :biggrin:

She lives in Tampines; her HDB flat is ivory tower?:rolleyes: Compared to Bukit Timah/Holland ivory towers where all the MIWs live and shit.:biggrin:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

still not going to win against Lao Goh. Given past history in Marine Parade. they probably will be really lucky to garner 30-35% of the votes.

Plan A: For NSP to win MParade
Plan B: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?90714-GMS-Question-for-you-Nicole-or-Cheo&p=710801#post710801
Plan C: Try again in GE2016, perhaps as SMC or with other OP A-team.

That's the reason why every single vote for her team will still be important, despite fighting a seemingly mission impossible.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxD7_8nZjjA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxD7_8nZjjA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

She is Princess Leia of the Rebel Alliance.

"Help me Obi-Wan, your my only hope"

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

A 24 year old dares to. Old uncle and aunties still living in the past? Their children (meaning you young voters), better educate your parents.

Also, we have this.....see below....kenna exposed. KELONG EXPOSED! Remember the name and face.

PLease click this link to read the KELONG LETTER.