• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tanjung Pagar Opposition Team disqualified?

Echo_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Grapevine, Opposition pua hang say wanna stand in Tg pagar so LKY wun go over to Aljunied to stand.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/04/shocking-enraging-bureaucracy-rejected.html

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shocking Enraging Bureaucracy Rejected Nomination of GE2011 Contest against Lee Kuan Yew

youtube.com URL

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8s-WieTi420" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the 1st part. I have not mentioned that they cheated away to avoid hearing our legitimate Objection Against LKy's nomination, and rushed straight to announce LKy walkover. They announced LKy walkover as all other candidates including NSP WP etc were awaiting for their nomination.

I will record another video soon to cover this.

posted by uncleyap at 2:18 PM

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If SDA actions were made yesterday, PAP will have no excuses to reject and it wouldn't have to end up in this state and making a heart attack out of voters.

Today the trap huge. To be frank, the nomination office has already pre-empted LKY to be presence this morning to give him a grandstanding victory over Tg Pagar even before you wake up in the morning. To save face, LKY presence cannot be rejected if they were to accept anymore nomination applications. They entertained your applications for formality reason when the outcome is casted in stone. Get the drift how PAP systems work?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng Teck Siong is a feeble minded idiot from UY's explanation. Is Ng working for the PAP or no balls to run? Submit first, talk later. What kind of man is Ng? Go exam, submit your papers now, because invigilator comes talk to you, you forget to submit paper? What kind of crap is Ng talking about? He better have a better explanation. Does not matter even if it is proven to be a conspiracy. The fact it was not handed in does not change anything. If you cannot even handle something so simple, how can you handle the reserves? 25th floor is just nice.

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
if what the guy in the video said is true.. it only tells me that Ng Teck Siong is a bigger idiot then i first thought...

wtf...god must have love stupid people... he created so many of them...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng Teck Siong is a feeble minded idiot from UY's explanation. Is Ng working for the PAP or no balls to run? Submit first, talk later. What kind of man is Ng? Go exam, submit your papers now, because invigilator comes talk to you, you forget to submit paper? What kind of crap is Ng talking about? He better have a better explanation. Does not matter even if it is proven to be a conspiracy. The fact it was not handed in does not change anything. If you cannot even handle something so simple, how can you handle the reserves? 25th floor is just nice.

Don't worry, Singapore has already 4 strongest opposition party - WP, SDP, NSP and SPP. These are the powerful ones that keep PAP awake for several days to come until polling day.

SDA is just a side dish (distractor), win or not also no different. Besides, I want Lily Neo to remain in parliament to serve the needy, she really has the passion to do that though I don't like that newbie Chao Ah Beng Major Chan to coattail LKY into parliament. Maj Chan will live up to Jamban Lim Bee Hwa standard - Chao Ah Beng and Ah liang are complementary team in parliament.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder when I observe his thank you speech, he has got this "guilty looking" face and that SAF COA new candidate doesn't seems to have that "glory looking" face either.

According to UncleYap,Ng and his team submitted their nomination papers to the Returning Officer before the deadline
(12.00 PM ) BUT the Returning Officer still disqualified Ng and his team due to a "technicality" (late submission by 35 seconds ?)
Amazing Singapore !
Why the Old Fart got to resort to this dirty and underhand tactic to win elections ?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, Singapore has already 4 strongest opposition party - WP, SDP, NSP and SPP. These are the powerful ones that keep PAP awake for several days to come until polling day.

SDA is just a side dish (distractor), win or not also no different. Besides, I want Lily Neo to remain in parliament to serve the needy, she really has the passion to do that though I don't like that newbie Chao Ah Beng Major Chan to coattail LKY into parliament. Maj Chan will live up to Jamban Lim Bee Hwa standard - Chao Ah Beng and Ah liang are complementary team in parliament.

MG with LKY is easy to understand in any ironhand terms. General and politician hand in hand for all contingencies. Lily will always have my vote. Indranee has a good chance to better herself to really servce Singaporeas a real leader of Singapore in the future. Lily would be great for MCYS.

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
in every campaign or war, there will be a few that get left behind. all is not over for now. everybody learn from this episode & get smart from it. in the future GEs, the candidate + seconder + assenters etc, all enter the nomination hall hand in hand, walk in step to the respective counters/desks, as soon as the nomination hour starts ticking... that way, nothing can ever go wrong.

while the oldman & gang sit & becoming spectators, the disqualified personnels can still volunteer their services to all the other contenders, to make sure no effort is wasted.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in every campaign or war, there will be a few that get left behind. all is not over for now. everybody learn from this episode & get smart from it. in the future GEs, the candidate + seconder + assenters etc, all enter the nomination hall hand in hand, walk in step to the respective counters/desks, as soon as the nomination hour starts ticking... that way, nothing can ever go wrong.

while the oldman & gang sit & becoming spectators, the disqualified personnels can still volunteer their services to all the other contenders, to make sure no effort is wasted.

Since Ng looks like Cheena educated, he should tie thorned bushes his back and go around helping otherh oppositions to atone his stupidity.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Strange things happen at crucial times. NTS must have been well-paid to look like a fool. A 5 figure sum easily compromises a dog like NTS. May he live long, long and suffer long long from illnesses and diseases for being a traitor. Knnbccb.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/04/shocking-enraging-bureaucracy-rejected.html

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shocking Enraging Bureaucracy Rejected Nomination of GE2011 Contest against Lee Kuan Yew

youtube.com URL

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8s-WieTi420" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the 1st part. I have not mentioned that they cheated away to avoid hearing our legitimate Objection Against LKy's nomination, and rushed straight to announce LKy walkover. They announced LKy walkover as all other candidates including NSP WP etc were awaiting for their nomination.

I will record another video soon to cover this.

posted by uncleyap at 2:18 PM

stupid-people-posters-stupid-people-shouldnt-breed.jpg

After watching the video, i have no doubt that the Opposition are a bunch of retards. They can't even submit forms on time. Dunno how to plan buffer time. Gosh....God save us from this bunch of retards and punished us with a dictator. Can't say we got too bad a deal.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
But why did Mr Ng speak with the Commissioning Officer when he should have rallied his colleagues?

From the start, they left everything to the last min - even raising the cash. I am all for the opposition, but
tardiness in any measure will only reflect yr foolishness.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very funny 35sec is the reason. Can gov come out with better reason.
LKY must have given order no matter how he must walk over. Because he is too old cannot walk by himself without helper. They walk he walk ans speak are ven slower than CST.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very funny 35sec is the reason. Can gov come out with better reason.
LKY must have given order no matter how he must walk over. Because he is too old cannot walk by himself without helper. They walk he walk ans speak are ven slower than CST.

Why blame gahmen? Why dun blame the retard Ng Teck Siong for not coming earlier?