• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA URGENT! Reviving Tg Pagar GRC contest team now! Only lack your help!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/04/urgent-revive-tg-pagar-nomination-last.html

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

URGENT! Revive the Tg Pagar nomination - Last Chance

I will open some of the cards here, Tg Pagar GRC Team led by Mr. Ng Teck Siong lacked funds & stressed out some candidates. He told press he gave up. But after I spoke to him he agree to try again. Deposit of 3 of his candidates needs to be raised by tomorrow in Casher Order payable to Auditor General, actually last hour is noon 27.Apr nomination day. But I don't risk last min. I urge you all Singaporeans to raise funds. Contact h/p 92410419 to offer deposit loan. This is very safe as there is no 3 corner.

I am working to revive his candidate confidence or replace them with our spares. Oppo leaders are helping. Fingers Crossed. They already have nominators, but if you are Tg Pagar residents pse still welcome you to come forward to offer.

Another healthy alternative approach is here:

I hereby call on all the opposition parties to re-consider 3 corners in SMC and move your candidates into Tg Pagar by tomorrow form either a new team or combined with Mr. Ng. I will help to tie up. I urge candidates like Mr. Andrew Kuan to pull out of Joo Chiat and join Tg Pagar, pool your resources with us.

I hereby also urge those SMC 3 corner candidates who had paid up deposit and had decided not to enter 3 corner but withdraw instead, load your deposit to Tg Pagar team tomorrow 26.April.

We can make it! You do your parts. Raise the deposits.

There is another GRC short S$27K deposit as off midnight 25.April. Money had been coming in but I want to see the gap closed ASAP. No more uncertainty can be allowed. Call 92410419 ASAP to offer help.

Thank you stand up for SG!

posted by uncleyap at 1:31 AM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that dozen of supporters are responding to calls to give funds, we received some of that already. But not fast enough. 26.April is last day. Because 27th is nomination there is no time to do anything else. Thank you! Thank you Singaporeans! I can feel it! So different from previous GE! We are making history! We can get there!

STAND UP!

To save us time, buy CASHER ORDER payable to Accountant-General (& have it certified by bank) and contact us, we will pay it into Treasury Building MOF, and you will receive the refund a week or so after poll, unless 3 corner, this GE we will not lose deposit. There is no 3 corner in GRCs.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/04/urgent-critical-msg-to-opposition.html

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Urgent & Critical msg to Opposition Parties on 3 corner fights & Tg Pagar GRC

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xqmSfVzOzdw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I recorded a video message 0720hr Tuesday 26.Apr.2011 a day before nomination. As Mr. Ng Teck Siong & SDA /PKMS combination team failed to contest Tg Pagar GRC of Lee Kuan Yew.

Urgently coordinate today to pull out 5 candidates from 5 SMC 3 corners to field a new replacement team for Tg Pagar 5-men GRC. You have time. You have the chance. You can do it. You MUST DO SO.

This is a once in 50 years contest. You don't want 3 corners, you don't want LKy to walkover for obvious reasons. If you failed to do so, voters will be angry. I will be angry. I would be considering to make a call to voters of all 3 corner SMCs to spoil votes if you failed to eliminate 3 corners, I am not doing this now, because I trust that you opposition parties' leadership knows what to do and can rightly do so for Singapore.

Thank you!

Youtube.com URL

posted by uncleyap at 8:01 AM

Last edited:

pinkpanther7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The look on your face shows that you have indeed not slept very well for the past few days. Now go back and have a good rest and you will be ready on nomination day.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm from Tanjong Pagar. I want to vote as much as the next guy but I want a credible opposition not a bunch of jokers

If they cant even come up with a bit of money themselves. U have to question the candidate's ability

If the party isn't even able to get enough candidates to form it's own political team to contest a GRC and instead need to "borrow" from someone else. You need to question the party's capability

At the end of the day, it's a fucking waste of time for everyone involved. The candidates, CMI, the party CMI, waste time of the voters to choose between the 2. Uncle Yap, if U cannot convice credible pple from WP or NSP to come, don't come here and waste my fucking time

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAbf87lYw8E

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SAbf87lYw8E" allowfullscreen="" height="390" width="640" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I am now opening another card due to urgency.

Arthero Lim Tung Hee is leading a mixed team from RP & SPP combined to AMK GRC against Ass Loong Son. RP had been suffering lots of members quitting and the same reasons are destabilizing this team, repeatedly in past 1 week. I had been trying to stabilize it, because the candidates wants to switch to other teams. This AMK team and Desmond's SDA team which already launched, took away my focus, thus when Ng Teck Siong's Tg Pagar fell apart I was too late to prevent.

If the PKMS pulled out yesterday was indeed the real reason then PKMS have to explain to public and voters why they withdraw at such a time so favorable to LKy. However this is not urgent.

KJ Arthero Alex (SPP) myself are trying together to get every dollar necessary for the deposit. Yong Alex raised more than enough for 3 candidates via facebook and online etc. More are needed today. Pse help.!

This AMK team is also important to get nominated.

Since Ng Teck Siong's team failed, we now have even more extra (donation certified candidates) to pool and backup AMK GRC team, the only question is deposit. So you voters have to help.

I am leaving the Tg Pagar GRC to leaders of NSP WP RP SDA Andrew Kuan etc which are involved in 3 corner SMCs to put up a new team with Teck Siong. They better know what to do and nominate there as voters expected.

They have all the donation certified candidacies, the deposit money are all there, they only have to DRAW LOTS or discuss who to back out of SMC. The best solution is to contest as INDEPENDENTS but jointly declared as a JOINT-TEAM from the relevant parties.

I also suggest that they can fill the Election Dept's BALLOT NAME PRINT form to have candidates' names printed as "JOINT OPPOSITION TEAM" instead of their personal names. Election Dept have this form to be filled up by candidates, by tomorrow nomination day.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your kindness! This nomination is urgent I don't sleep well is nothing. After nomination I will rest. If the LEEgime's famiLEE walked over I also can not fall asleep even inside my bed. I am sure you all understand.

:(

Put out message for me to get deposits.

Thanks!

The look on your face shows that you have indeed not slept very well for the past few days. Now go back and have a good rest and you will be ready on nomination day.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old are the candidates? No savings? Cannot afford less than $20k if you are in your 40s, then how to handle $200 million? I feel sad that the opposition is of such calibre. No wonder Old Man likes to fuck opposition.

dankos

Thanks for your kindness! This nomination is urgent I don't sleep well is nothing. After nomination I will rest. If the LEEgime's famiLEE walked over I also can not fall asleep even inside my bed. I am sure you all understand.

:(

Put out message for me to get deposits.

Thanks!

dear uncle yap,

i humbly offer my help to take on this pap internet dog known as char_azn here. u can just ignore whatever he says. leave that piece of shit to me. :biggrin:

btw, he looks like shit, see my avatar for this fat ass photo.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm from Tanjong Pagar. I want to vote as much as the next guy but I want a credible opposition not a bunch of jokers

If they cant even come up with a bit of money themselves. U have to question the candidate's ability

Of course opposition parties can't and the PAP can because PAP is rich and have been using taxpayers monies without their knowledge and consent. :biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest: Desmond Lim called worried the last min Nominators (proposer seconders etc) would not be firmed.

I am calling firm supporters of opposition to standup especially you are voters in Pasir Ris Pungol GRC, contact me now.

Opposition Parties (WP SDP NSP SPP RP SDA etc) pse if your party members lives in Pasir Ris Pungol GRC, or their family members, have them call Desmond Lim by today. Thanks

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If the party isn't even able to get enough candidates to form it's own political team to contest a GRC and instead need to "borrow" from someone else. You need to question the party's capability

At the end of the day, it's a fucking waste of time for everyone involved. The candidates, CMI, the party CMI, waste time of the voters to choose between the 2. Uncle Yap, if U cannot convice credible pple from WP or NSP to come, don't come here and waste my fucking time

Oh you again...

talk so much for what. you are just here to make sure your master is unharmed and then you collect your allowance with full open mouth and tongue. Did you clean your tongue after licking?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old are the candidates? No savings? Cannot afford less than $20k if you are in your 40s, then how to handle $200 million? I feel sad that the opposition is of such calibre. No wonder Old Man likes to fuck opposition.

You give us your $20K then you question the candidates all you want at press conference, how about that? I call for press conference today about you paying $2)k deposit for oppo candidate. :wink:

You know? The sammyboy forum here helped oppo strongly.

A candidate fielded by me in Pungol Pasir Ris GRC was recruited by me from here long ago, he assisted me to setup JBJ's office computers & printers etc, and JBJ's blogs and websites, years before JBJ pasted away. I let Desmond Lim interviewed several people mostly from this forum and he picked this man. One other already political donation certified as our spare candidate pool.

Next GE you come forward?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun be too serious lah..the whole idea is to test the water in Tg Pagar and also test the strength of LKY's heart.
Al least they could keep him busy in his own constituent instead of him going around scaring people.
Why are you wasting your fuccking time here?

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
better news, I managed to get person such as Mr Alec Tok, to lend fund to Teck Siong, (now idea how much yet) more needed. Mr Tok will not go to 3 corner. I can not say where he will be now at this forum.

More funds Pse.

AMK team finally stabilized. I paid a visit to RP office this morning donated a tiny token of my own money. I had not step up that stairs for 2.5 years since late JBJ past away. Every time I walked Smith Street I remember JBJ. The no-good news I read in the past months of RP people leaving really made me not want to put myself there, Arthero had sent me invitations from KJ many times in the past months, but I delayed going. I only indirectly helped via Arthero.

Their deposit funds gaps are closing up, but they had collected CASH, which is not acceptable in this GE. They need to convert CASH tomorrow to morning to CASHER ORDER before 11am and nomination will close at 12 am very narrow window! RISKY!

Supporters are urged to personally go down today, to 18A Smith Street to offer cash to ensure nomination of AMK tomorrow.

:smile:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the political parties need to declare and submit names sponsors and donators. Is it done tomorrow?