• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video News Flash by UY @ Elections Depts 10 mins ago

White Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a misleading post. Your film had no interviews, no insight, not even any comments. If this is the standard of Singapore opposition reporting, the PAP will rule for at least another 10 years.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a misleading post. Your film had no interviews, no insight, not even any comments. If this is the standard of Singapore opposition reporting, the PAP will rule for at least another 10 years.

Interview can try only tomorrow, today's priority is to do my best to assist oppo camp people who are sincere to avoid 3 corner. I am happy to hear some good news that chances of nominations are rising for Tg Pagar, AMK, Marine Parade, Sembawang. At least 1 can be confirmed going to nominate! Thanks to oppo party!

:biggrin:

I am an oppo candidate broker now. Any deals of candidate trading can contact me. :wink:

I can tell forum that things are in the works, candidates are being introduced and moved, taken up, and oppo still damn hungry for candidates. Come out and contest!

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh.. today I was there to help oppo file Political Donation Forms, a LEEgime crap law thing. Not really to even gather news, and of course to meet and talk with SDA Lim regarding 3 corner situation & broker some candidates... But I shot some video as a blogger any way. So I share it here with you guys loh...:cool: In stead of having time to interview oppo, I kenna interviewed by LEEgime reporters, the Mediacorp Today guy said Hi, I exchanged a few words with him and suddenly all the cameras and microphones are in front of me. I say Hey! I am here to day as one of you, I am citizen journalist! :eek: TBT!

Tired talking whole day on these matters, handphone batteries all flat.... Wah Piang!

The good news for us is the ground is very strong for oppo. Candidates are not afraid to contest already, but they are not well organised. Bloody LEEgime last min redraw boundaries and all the arrangements reset up side down. Now teams are changing last minute.

Lots of UNNECESSARY 3 corners 4 corners are resulted this way. EVIL!:mad:

I am however pleased to see some necessary give and take happening within oppo camp, there is improvement but not enough.

Time not on our side already.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh.. today I was there to help oppo file Political Donation Forms, a LEEgime crap law thing. .

UY, don't disclose too much here otherwise PAP know too much. Some opposition parties want to give PAP a surprise news nearing polling day because they know PAP very complacent. Main stream reporters can't dig too much from opposition camp so they come to you for some tips here and there to report to their master, don't get trapped by them.