SG Live Bet
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Right under your nose...
    Posts
    3,073
    My Reputation Points: 242 / Power: 6

    Default Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister



    A 16-YEAR-OLD was on weekend leave from a welfare home when he raped his step-sister in 2009.

    The youth, now 18, did it four times in all when she was 14 and 15, at their home in the east. As a result, the girl became pregnant and delivered a baby girl in January 2010. The infant has been fostered out.

    A Community Court heard on Friday that the victim and her nine-year-old half-brother were watching television at home one night in February 2009 when the accused started disturbing her by hitting her on the arms. She hit him back in a playful manner as they had done, when they were young.

    Deputy Public Prosecutor Gail Wong said the accused suddenly felt an urge to have sex with the victim. He caught hold of her, pulled her into the bedroom and locked the door.

    The victim shouted at her half-brother to take the spare keys and open the door. The accused then stood at the door to prevent her from leaving. He also opened the door and took away the keys from their half-brother and told him not to disturb. He raped her. He raped her again the following month.

    The girl was too ashamed to tell her parents. The offences came to light in October 2009 when she revealed to a school counsellor what her step-brother had done. The accused, who had two other charges taken into consideration, will be sentenced on April 20. The maximum penalty for rape is 20 years, a fine or caning.
    Cock´head`
    n. 1. (Mach.) The rounded or pointed top of a grinding mill spindle, forming a pivot on which the stone is balanced.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    1.618
    Posts
    5,977
    My Reputation Points: 7831 / Power: 21

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    must be the.............


    < 在地狼 >
    Embrace every day as if it is your last | Those who fail look for excuses, but those who succeed look for ways

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Just below you...
    Posts
    1,015
    My Reputation Points: 149 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Cannot mention............
    "Think different"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    My Reputation Points: 48 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    At the risk of being branded a racist, I can't help but suspect a certain segment of the population that is over-represented in such crimes. Perhaps being less politically correct may mean that the problem can be targeted more effectively. The MM should think about this.
    Live long and prosper

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,969
    My Reputation Points: 771 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    At the risk of being branded a racist, I can't help but suspect a certain segment of the population that is over-represented in such crimes. Perhaps being less politically correct may mean that the problem can be targeted more effectively. The MM should think about this.
    MM got flamed for not being "politically correct". PM claims MM no longer has a role running the country. So the question should be directed at PM or more specifically the Minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs. This is a cultural problem. They need to clean up their own mess.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    My Reputation Points: 48 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Char_Azn View Post
    MM got flamed for not being "politically correct". PM claims MM no longer has a role running the country. So the question should be directed at PM or more specifically the Minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs. This is a cultural problem. They need to clean up their own mess.
    Your intelligence sucks big time as you can't read hidden meanings. MM is the correct entity.
    Live long and prosper

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,338
    My Reputation Points: 240 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Everyone assumes this type of incident is from a certain racial group.
    But have you ever wondered why the bulk of prostitutes come from another racial group?
    Could it be they girls were raped and sodomised in their young and tender age by their own relatives and hence the reason why they are so apt in the profession. The cases go unreported to save "face".

    Just a thought

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,969
    My Reputation Points: 771 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    Everyone assumes this type of incident is from a certain racial group.
    But have you ever wondered why the bulk of prostitutes come from another racial group?
    Could it be they girls were raped and sodomised in their young and tender age by their own relatives and hence the reason why they are so apt in the profession. The cases go unreported to save "face".

    Just a thought
    The "bulk of these prostitutes" from the "other racial group" has little to do to nothing to do with a similar race in SG. Most locals are 2nd - 3rd gen migrants who have never been to ancestral homes let alone know anything about the culture. They have adopted local cultures and have more in common with the folks in the region then 1 that is thousands of miles away. how foreigners from their ancestral homes act has little bearings to us culturally while the certain racial group we are talking about never left their ancestral homes.
    Last edited by Char_Azn; 11-04-2011 at 05:51 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    My Reputation Points: 48 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    Everyone assumes this type of incident is from a certain racial group.
    But have you ever wondered why the bulk of prostitutes come from another racial group?
    Could it be they girls were raped and sodomised in their young and tender age by their own relatives and hence the reason why they are so apt in the profession. The cases go unreported to save "face".

    Just a thought
    You think too much, most of them are in it for the relatively easy money. A small percentage may have been sexually abused when young but the overwhelming majority are doing it because Chinese have the tendency to 笑贫不笑娼 (look down on the poor rather than the immoral). Also, the last I heard, prostitution is not illegal and we are talking about a particular type of crime here.
    Last edited by Spock; 11-04-2011 at 03:25 AM.
    Live long and prosper

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,815
    My Reputation Points: 2965 / Power: 14

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    Everyone assumes this type of incident is from a certain racial group.
    But have you ever wondered why the bulk of prostitutes come from another racial group?
    Could it be they girls were raped and sodomised in their young and tender age by their own relatives and hence the reason why they are so apt in the profession. The cases go unreported to save "face".

    Just a thought



    You are wrong here you bodoh. India has a whole lot of prostitutes but guess what they don't travel to singapore in fact who knows many of them don't even leave india, anyway those that go overseas would probably go to saudi arabia for eg. It's plain obvious that by and large chinese men would most likely go for chinese women so the demand for indian women isn't that high. The same can be said of malay and indonesian women. Indonesia has a whole lot of prostitutes that can mostly be found in indonesia depsite the fact that it's a muslim country.

    The only reason why you have this perception is cos there are many china pros here. Firstly china has a very large population hence even an ultra small perecentage of their population is overwhelmingly large for singaporeans. 2ndly since this country is majority chinese it would make sense for them to come here to ply their trade wouldn't it? They would have less trouble communicating and getting along and so forth so pls fool think before you write.
    Last edited by Jah_rastafar_I; 11-04-2011 at 03:42 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,815
    My Reputation Points: 2965 / Power: 14

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    You think too much, most of them are in it for the relatively easy money. A small percentage may have been sexually abused when young but the overwhelming majority are doing it because Chinese have the tendency to 笑贫不笑娼 (look down on the poor rather than the immoral). Also, the last I heard, prostitution is not illegal and we are talking about a particular type of crime here.

    I have already explain to this syed fool that prostitution in this country seems to come from 1 ethnic group which is false cos of the population percentage thing. India has many pros too but they don't come to sg. How many men actually even find indian women attractive? There are jap whores and korean whores but they are more upmarket and more expensive and would be turned off by the rates paid to normal whores here. Yet this doesn't mean that there are very few jap or korean whores for eg and you have to look at the population figures too. The total population of japs in the world is so much smaller than china's. All this needs to be put into perspective.

  12. #12
    Darth Maul Guest

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister




    Apr 20, 2011

    Youth sentenced to jail, caning for raping step-sister

    By Elena Chong



    An 18-year-old youth was sentenced to 10 years in jail and 12 strokes of the cane for raping his then 14-year-old step-sister. -- ST PHOTO ILLUSTRATION: JOYCE LIM

    A YOUTH who was on home leave when he raped his 14-year-old step-sister was jailed for 10 years and ordered to be given 12 strokes of the cane on Wednesday.

    As a result, the girl gave birth to a baby girl early last year. The child has since been fostered out.

    The 18-year-old accused had earlier admitted to two charges of rape in February and March 2009, with another two taken into consideration during the sentencing. A Community Court had heard that the girl, now 16, did not consent to him having sex with her.

    She had in fact called out to her half-brother to get the keys of the bedroom when the accused pulled her in and locked the door on the first occasion. He raped her the following month (March 2009) when he was again on home leave. He had been sent to the home for rioting.

    The offences came to light when the girl told a school counsellor in October 2009, what the accused had done to her. In his oral decision, Community Court Judge Ng Peng Hong agreed with the prosecution that a deterrent sentence was called for, in view of the serious nature of the offences.

    He said the victim was then a 14-year-old schoolgirl and vulnerable when she was first raped at her own home. 'It was aggravated by the fact that she became a mother to an unwanted baby because of the rape committed by the accused,' he said. The accused's sentence was backdated to Dec 4, 2009.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    875
    My Reputation Points: 157 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    Everyone assumes this type of incident is from a certain racial group.
    But have you ever wondered why the bulk of prostitutes come from another racial group?
    Could it be they girls were raped and sodomised in their young and tender age by their own relatives and hence the reason why they are so apt in the profession. The cases go unreported to save "face".

    Just a thought
    dont just cycle around geylang lah. go work, SAVE some money and go out to see the world lah.

    if you can't earn much from your delivery job, then take a cheap trip to bangkok or in your case batam. (the key word here is SAVE, not spend like there is no tomorow and avoid installments.) u will be shocked at the number of prostitutes that are non chinese.

    the reason why u see so many chinese pros in spore is simple. chinese women are in demand and the exchange rate to RMB is good. these women in one night, make more than you do delivering pizza in a year.
    "Don't listen to bears. Haven't met a rich bear before"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,815
    My Reputation Points: 2965 / Power: 14

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by LonewolfAlfa View Post
    dont just cycle around geylang lah. go work, SAVE some money and go out to see the world lah.

    if you can't earn much from your delivery job, then take a cheap trip to bangkok or in your case batam. (the key word here is SAVE, not spend like there is no tomorow and avoid installments.) u will be shocked at the number of prostitutes that are non chinese.

    the reason why u see so many chinese pros in spore is simple. chinese women are in demand and the exchange rate to RMB is good. these women in one night, make more than you do delivering pizza in a year.


    Yup that's right. In india there are many many many indian pros. They just don't travel to sg. I am sure they go to middle east if they get the chance to leave india.

    Also size of population has to be taken into account. Like take for eg a country of like 5 million has like 90% of its population that work as whores, 4.5 million and contrast it with another country where 30% of its population of 27 million work as whores. Which country is a whore's country? The first country of 4.5 million even though country 2 has more whores due to the larger population. All this has to be taken into perspective.
    Last edited by Jah_rastafar_I; 21-04-2011 at 04:27 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    6,216
    My Reputation Points: 4577 / Power: 14

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Muthukali View Post
    must be the.............
    i know .... Nasi Lemak ...
    Last edited by KNNBCCB; 21-04-2011 at 04:40 AM.
    I have 3 balls. 1 is erection's.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    23,883
    My Reputation Points: 2407 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by KNNBCCB View Post
    i know .... Nasi Lemak ...
    It is the 'orang lemak'...

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,082
    My Reputation Points: 17 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by HellAngel View Post
    Cannot mention............
    .....dark complexion?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,082
    My Reputation Points: 17 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    You are wrong here you bodoh. India has a whole lot of prostitutes but guess what they don't travel to singapore in fact who knows many of them don't even leave india, anyway those that go overseas would probably go to saudi arabia for eg. It's plain obvious that by and large chinese men would most likely go for chinese women so the demand for indian women isn't that high. The same can be said of malay and indonesian women. Indonesia has a whole lot of prostitutes that can mostly be found in indonesia depsite the fact that it's a muslim country.

    The only reason why you have this perception is cos there are many china pros here. Firstly china has a very large population hence even an ultra small perecentage of their population is overwhelmingly large for singaporeans. 2ndly since this country is majority chinese it would make sense for them to come here to ply their trade wouldn't it? They would have less trouble communicating and getting along and so forth so pls fool think before you write.
    Good rational reply. The other fellow didn't think!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,969
    My Reputation Points: 771 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Youth, 16, raped 14-year-old step-sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    You are wrong here you bodoh. India has a whole lot of prostitutes but guess what they don't travel to singapore in fact who knows many of them don't even leave india, anyway those that go overseas would probably go to saudi arabia for eg. It's plain obvious that by and large chinese men would most likely go for chinese women so the demand for indian women isn't that high. The same can be said of malay and indonesian women. Indonesia has a whole lot of prostitutes that can mostly be found in indonesia depsite the fact that it's a muslim country.

    The only reason why you have this perception is cos there are many china pros here. Firstly china has a very large population hence even an ultra small perecentage of their population is overwhelmingly large for singaporeans. 2ndly since this country is majority chinese it would make sense for them to come here to ply their trade wouldn't it? They would have less trouble communicating and getting along and so forth so pls fool think before you write.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Youth admits to raping step-sister
    By Chun Li in forum Singapore Crime
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-04-2011, 01:48 PM
  2. mata step-dad raped me!
    By matamafia in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:47 PM
  3. US man beheads five-year-old sister
    By Yankee Prick in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-03-2009, 07:36 AM
  4. HK: 15 year old girl RAPED 10 year old boy! Arrested!
    By illLEEgal in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-01-2009, 10:41 AM
  5. Malaysian 16yo raped blind grandmother, sodomised 4yo sister
    By kylie72 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 05:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •