• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't go to this idiot palm island place

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yes, you subprime morons are all alike. there is no excuse to beating a man to death for any reason.

only subprime singaporeans are capable of such blatant stupidity

case closed.

At least downunder, the subprime are renegated to remote areas, where they do not cause trouble. In Singapore, the subprimes are trying to make themselves relevant by being bashing Australia. And in the process, make a greater fool of themselves

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least downunder, the subprime are renegated to remote areas, where they do not cause trouble. In Singapore, the subprimes are trying to make themselves relevant by being bashing Australia. And in the process, make a greater fool of themselves

Is that you Joshie?

How are you man?

My buddy in Mt Lawley is telling me things in Perth are not doing well right now.

He told me he has never seen Mt Lawley restaurants/cafes so empty, and the resources sector has stopped hiring.

I hope you are getting along ok, in these challenging times.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that you Joshie?

How are you man?

My buddy in Mt Lawley is telling me things in Perth are not doing well right now.

He told me he has never seen Mt Lawley restaurants/cafes so empty, and the resources sector has stopped hiring.

I hope you are getting along ok, in these challenging times.

who cares who he is? just another subprime singaporean suffering in the worst country in the world, australia

hee hee

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the racsim there is worse than the cost issue - its my new years resolution. first discuss the racism, then the taxes in australia.

hee hee

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the racsim there is worse than the cost issue - its my new years resolution. first discuss the racism, then the taxes in australia.

hee hee

Its not enough that Australian Whites are beating to death people who dont match thier skin color, now they also laugh at kick, and put ciggies out in the hair of Muslims.

What the hell is wrong with Australia?

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not enough that Australian Whites are beating to death people who dont match thier skin color, now they also laugh at kick, and put ciggies out in the hair of Muslims.

What the hell is wrong with Australia?

they also spit on the muslims there - and since australia is so racist - they can get away with it.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
they also spit on the muslims there - and since australia is so racist - they can get away with it.

Only in Australia can this happen.

I felt sick when I read how racist Australia is

So I ask the question again

What the Hell is wrong with Australia?

Where is the justice?

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in Australia can this happen.

I felt sick when I read how racist Australia is

So I ask the question again

What the Hell is wrong with Australia?

Where is the justice?

no one will answer you because australia is the worst country in the world.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is indeed very silent.

Can hear a pin drop.

Whoops, thats the surprise of the ripp-off prices in Australia

oh yes, its very quiet here. the subprime singaporeans here have no response to the beating and killings of asians, foreigners, some of highest costs for housing, food, cars, etc... and the recent recession there. not to mention the toilet paper AUD.

very, very quiet

hee hee