• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't go to this idiot palm island place

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yay. aussieland is so so horrible. so i is think i'll get cheap vietname wife...so in vogue, ya? then i move to africa even more cheap. then get burned to death for the locals for stealing their jobs. so sweet!! i can eat my pwn BBQ flesh!! die faster also can saved money!! so cheap, sia!!!

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yay. aussieland is so so horrible. so i is think i'll get cheap vietname wife...so in vogue, ya? then i move to africa even more cheap. then get burned to death for the locals for stealing their jobs. so sweet!! i can eat my pwn BBQ flesh!! die faster also can saved money!! so cheap, sia!!!

Yes it is that horrible

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, only the best of the best will stay.. axe168 is one of them.. hehe

That explains why only morons like you lose money and the rest return to Singapore with thier tails between thier legs.

You could have gone to America and had the good life but no, you choose hell on earth and now have to pay the price.

Tsk Tsk Tsk

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
That explains why only morons like you lose money and the rest return to Singapore with thier tails between thier legs.

You could have gone to America and had the good life but no, you choose hell on earth and now have to pay the price.

Tsk Tsk Tsk

I keep telling you the worst thing about Australia is its ripp-off prices and #2 is the racism there

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The morons on this forum are true PAP cadets. They will never admit they are afraid for thier own safety and just sweep everything under the carpet.

Their motto remains the same: Just move on!

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk Tsk Tsk

It is bloody obvious now.. all your gangs are talking among themselves.. OK, i'm "losing" some money now :smile:.. when currency hits 1.5, I'll join you ok ? Wont be long... pls standby carpets..