• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Actress in 'bedroom photo' scandal said to be married

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20110320.221214_raymondv7.jpg

MAVIS Pan Shuangshuang, who is involved in the leaked "bedroom photos" with Hong Kong actor Raymond Lam, is married, Nanyang Siang Pau reported.

A netizen alleged in an online article that the 24-year-old Chinese model-actress, nicknamed "Little Shu Qi" for her voluptuous figure, was married to a Caucasian named John in 2009 and that the "cupid" was Malaysian artiste Eric Moo.

The article had a picture of Pan and John posing together.

In Moo's blog message in 2009, the singer-composer wrote that he had received a telephone call from a person named John, who "requested him to write a proposal song" for him after he fell in love with a Chinese girl.

"I was touched by the romance and love story between him and Shuangshuang. The following three days, I fully concentrated in writing the song. Their love reminds me of the love between myself and my wife," he wrote.

Moo later admitted that he had written a song for John but claimed that he was not the cupid because he did not know Pan.

1058284fe.jpg

mavis+pan+shuangshuang+bw2.jpg

1735236189-2-20110317PhimAnhLamPhong12.jpeg

mavis%2Bpan%2Bshuangshuang%2B1.jpg

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many stories of SPGs going for ang moh tuakee in this forum. Good refreshing one in this thread that shows a PRC can go back to one. As the PRCs grows richer, you would start hearing the SPGs going for PRCs men in a few years time.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
White is might mah.

Asians must have very fit bodies and good looking face to be considered by their own women but ang moh can be fat and still be considered a god by Asian women.:rolleyes:

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly that is true.

Some of my female friends said they will look for a rich men first but if not, at the very least will get a good fuck every night.

White is might mah.

Asians must have very fit bodies and good looking face to be considered by their own women but ang moh can be fat and still be considered a god by Asian women.:rolleyes: