• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

oi, can post new tread oreddy

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
HO SAY LIAO ARH!!
045-%5BJumping%5D-%5BSuperEmoticons.com%5D.gif

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRT is a FOR-profit organization but Sammy is not. Cannot lidat compare one. :biggrin:

It's all perception, brudder. I feel he over-delivers coz I feel song. :p

even underperforming mrt oso noe how 2 tel u dat train is cumming in 1 min wen ze crowded train is oredi pulling in2 ze station ... watz so gr8? ... :rolleyes:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
course la, I where got wrong wan
somebody even oredy offer me prize :biggrin:

BTW :confused: where is that fella huh? he used to follow me like shadow _ I hope he didn't go against our garment's advise and travel to Japan to look for drifter

Uncle Botak , you mean me har ?
Alwayz when i am not around something good will happen in Sammyboy ...

Don't believe ???? See how smooth this site will go well later ... :biggrin:

your great discovery today huh ?

How many times have you enter to start a new thread to discover it today huh ? :confused::biggrin:...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
course la, I where got wrong wan
somebody even oredy offer me prize :biggrin:

BTW :confused: where is that fella huh? he used to follow me like shadow _ I hope he didn't go against our garment's advise and travel to Japan to look for drifter

Should we now address you as Sir middaydog or Tan Sri middaydog?