• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please practice Caution in SBF

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh, since the first time i signed on, i already assumed that the ISD was heavily monitoring this site and interfering in it. Look at Cass888, etc. However, u are right about the ex police gang like Ramseth, Golden Dragon,etc. They have really vanished. what do you think is theimplication of this?

Ramseth is fine. He can't log in because he doesn't know how to change his password. Other than that, he is still doing his chain smoking, leeching on friends, and going about his merry ways. Just hop over to 3in1. He is shitting over there right now.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this forum is really government controlled now. I think there is a bigger chance that things would be better. Voicing out more concerns of opinion. If they are really listening this could be a great chance to be in touch with the powers that be.

No offence, what you said is fat chance.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone here has already given much clue. But I agree, even if its ISD controlled, so what? We are not doing some illegal things. Just that we must now treat our freedom of expression more cautiously, under the presumption of this is ISD controlled forum.

Anyway, didn't you notice, the "ex-police gang" has just vanished?

you are a recognized opposition politician and your words carry more significance than the rest of us here. ( anonymous nicks )

try not to indulge in speculations and theories unless you are 80% certain of the truth.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS you are too paranoid.

At any one time, anyone could be reading SBF. Only a self-absorbed person like GMS will go around acting paranoid and trying to instil apprehension in others.

If you haven't broken the law, why should you even care who reads this forum?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
At any one time, anyone could be reading SBF. Only a self-absorbed person like GMS will go around acting paranoid and trying to instil apprehension in others.

Easiest way to test this is to make a police report a la Malaysian politics. If the allegations are untrue/unprovable, 2LT (soontobe) Goh Meng Seng may not be participating in the next election.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

For a politician, he is simply too paranoid than normal folks like you and me.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For a politician, he is simply too paranoid than normal folks like you and me.

It is his way of seeking attention and also to draw out certain people. If you have been following GMS since the old delphi days, you would realize that's a common trick he employs. What he wants is people to start speculating and also he wants to watch who gets defensive, or who over-reacts to what he says. It's his way of fishing for information from people who are careless.

In some sense, GMS is as PAP as PAP can get. People from old delphi should realize that.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just heard winds about what happens to SBF. I would say we will need to practice full caution in posting in SBF. Just take it that it might be truly FULLY monitored by ISD.

Goh Meng Seng

Ah Meng,

ass long ass u don't stand for erection, it is fine entertainment. if papies want to shut down sbf loong time ago kena shut down oredi ....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
OK! All up and running!:p

New host... new server..... same old shit forum minus some data! Sorry about that.:o

The previous host is playing dumb but I have a feeling they mixed up the databases when they moved from one IP address to another.

After a couple of days of arguing, I decided I was getting nowhere and have now moved everything from hostican.com to reliablehosting.com and start afresh. If you can see this message, it means that the old IPs have been flushed from the cache. This can take up to 48 hours.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think gms is paranoid, just take me for example,i am a good example of being monitored,they let me know that i was being monitored and harrassed to prewarn me from doing anything foolish. all psychological tactic!:eek:

GMS you are too paranoid.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you really sam? can you bring that fella back???

New host... new server..... same old shit forum minus some data! Sorry about that.:o

The previous host is playing dumb but I have a feeling they mixed up the databases when they moved from one IP address to another.

After a couple of days of arguing, I decided I was getting nowhere and have now moved everything from hostican.com to reliablehosting.com and start afresh. If you can see this message, it means that the old IPs have been flushed from the cache.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After a couple of days of arguing, I decided I was getting nowhere and have now moved everything from hostican.com to reliablehosting.com and start afresh. If you can see this message, it means that the old IPs have been flushed from the cache. This can take up to 48 hours.

Please get back my point. :mad::confused::mad:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too got this feeling this site has beeen compromised.

My previous days postings went missing. And that was about how bad the Ministers were performing.

And Sam isn't Sam anymore. I won't be posting anymore here. Bye bye sammyboy. I'm outta here.:oIo:

I advice other to do the same.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good to be back! But funny, how some of us have become so dependent on SBF to throw stones at the PAP, since we can't rely on the integrity of the Toa Payoh prosittutes launder the PAP's dirty linen.