• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please practice Caution in SBF

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have just heard winds about what happens to SBF. I would say we will need to practice full caution in posting in SBF. Just take it that it might be truly FULLY monitored by ISD.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have just heard winds about what happens to SBF. I would say we will need to practice full caution in posting in SBF. Just take it that it might be truly FULLY monitored by ISD.

Goh Meng Seng

You are over-reacting to a mere case of incompetence of the forum host & server failure.

As long as what you are posting is within the law, why do you bother who monitors what?

What if I went to Tampines and told residents to be careful approaching NSP as their ground activities are fully monitored by ISD?

I would be 100% correct, and yet, totally unhelpful. That's what you are.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are over-reacting to a mere case of incompetence of the forum host & server failure.

As long as what you are posting is within the law, why do you bother who monitors what?

What if I went to Tampines and told residents to be careful approaching NSP as their ground activities are fully monitored by ISD?

I would be 100% correct, and yet, totally unhelpful. That's what you are.

I don't think so. The host has never exhibited this level of incompetence before, and most certainly the server has been quite reliable in the past. There is therefore no historical precedent for what u say. Also, notice the traffic in here has gone down quite a bit, indicating that some people cannot log on or were blocked from doing so. The so call Sam Leong that came on and said he would get it up and running in 2 hours 2 days ago is probably not the real sam leong. The real sam leong is quite egoistic and something like this will not have gone on that long due to a lost of face factor.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Exactly what is it u heard? Care to elaborate, or should i expect a knock on my door by the ISD any time now? :-)

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. The host has never exhibited this level of incompetence before, and most certainly the server has been quite reliable in the past. There is therefore no historical precedent for what u say. Also, notice the traffic in here has gone down quite a bit, indicating that some people cannot log on or were blocked from doing so. The so call Sam Leong that came on and said he would get it up and running in 2 hours 2 days ago is probably not the real sam leong. The real sam leong is quite egoistic and something like this will not have gone on that long due to a lost of face factor.

Are you saying our Ah Sam got hijacked? And this whole forum has been compromised?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng

you should not scare forummers here like this, when you talk, provide some logical observations or proof.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
conspiracy-theory.gif

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng

you should not scare forummers here like this, when you talk, provide some logical observations or proof.

Someone here has already given much clue. But I agree, even if its ISD controlled, so what? We are not doing some illegal things. Just that we must now treat our freedom of expression more cautiously, under the presumption of this is ISD controlled forum.

Anyway, didn't you notice, the "ex-police gang" has just vanished?

Goh Meng Seng

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone here has already given much clue. But I agree, even if its ISD controlled, so what? We are not doing some illegal things. Just that we must now treat our freedom of expression more cautiously, under the presumption of this is ISD controlled forum.

Anyway, didn't you notice, the "ex-police gang" has just vanished?

Goh Meng Seng

If this forum is really government controlled now. I think there is a bigger chance that things would be better. Voicing out more concerns of opinion. If they are really listening this could be a great chance to be in touch with the powers that be.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg omg omg. i'd better start bashing oppo and praising pap.

inanycase that's what everyone should be doing since its the right thing to do anyway.

Legion

Something is very fishy. Sam Leong's replies in the other thread is out of character. Apologetic, careless punctuation....