• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to the Sam coffeshop?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when Sam pays 'alot' for hosting this site..... :rolleyes:

cheap-web-hosting.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is SAM and his partners. Please come answer the question and solve the problem.
Maybe drink free coffee?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Relax. The IP address of the server changed and I forgot all about updating the name servers.

Should come right once it propagates and this message will then disappear.:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax. The IP address of the server changed and I forgot all about updating the name servers.

Should come right once it propagates and this message will then disappear.:p

So how long will that take?

We missed one day of interesting discussion on the gangs in sg.

I have not seen GD post btw. Wonder how he felt when he tried to log into sammyboy this morning.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My sincere apologies for that. I was very careless. I promise it won't happen again. Should come right in a couple of hours. It all depends upon how long the information takes to propagate through the network.

So how long will that take?

We missed one day of interesting discussion on the gangs in sg.

I have not seen GD post btw. Wonder how he felt when he tried to log into sammyboy this morning.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sincere apologies for that. I was very careless. I promise it won't happen again. Should come right in a couple of hours. It all depends upon how long the information takes to propagate through the network.

Why not just tell us to use your DNS in the meantime?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really care about the discussions. I just wanna know whether I will get back my reputation points to its pre-outage level or not. :mad: