• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese can hammer a wild animal but cannot repel the Japanese ?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of thing will never happen in India. Traffic will come to a standstill when a cow or even a snake is crossing the road. When someone finds a sick or injured aniimal on the road, they will rush to carry it to the nearest animal hospital. The country has the highest percentage of vegetarians in the whole world.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a pity. That was a magnificent boar.

00221917f7600ceb359f4b.jpg

This photo uploaded by a neitzen shows a man riding a motorbike
drags a chained dog behind him along a highway in Fuzhou in
East China's Fujian province on Feb 18, 2010. [Photo/Strait News Paper]

The photo showed a man riding a motorbike on a highway while
he was dragging the dog behind him with an iron chain around
the animal's neck.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of thing will never happen in India. Traffic will come to a standstill when a cow or even a snake is crossing the road. When someone finds a sick or injured aniimal on the road, they will rush to carry it to the nearest animal hospital. The country has the highest percentage of vegetarians in the whole world.

I eat meat and I love eating meat. However, that's not the same as mindlessly crashing over an animal on the road.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the animal's neck.

knnbccb !!!!! fuck PRC !!!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is disgusting. What has the poor dog done to deserve this? These people are worse than beasts. :oIo:

the animal's neck.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
That wild boar is very dangerous and was right to have been shot

The motorcyclist ought to be arrested.

India is a total mess with the cows wondering around the city and cow dung all over the road. I was there last year. No change.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

knnbccb can any body tell me how to get rid of this damn irritation : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
nax time, u begin all ur posts wif ...

knnbccb!

... can oredi ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you

knnbccb can any body tell me how to get rid of this damn irritation : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

brother botak ...when i see ppl abuse dog , i cant help but think of your nick .:eek::wink:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years of rule under the Great Helmsman has made the PRC discard their traditional Chinese morals. I am not surprised if these people will sell the nation out or migrate for $$$. If you have studied or worked with them, you will know their true colour.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man_lashes_at_the_corpse_with_a_stick_in_front_of_a_crowd.jpg

Beaten: A man lashes at the corpse with a stick in front of a crowd, including children (far right)

Man_lynched_in_Haiti_1.jpg

Man_lynched_in_Haiti_burned_alive_2-1.jpg

Man lynched in Haiti is burned alive