• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok lah. so when you want chinese to vacate spore? let me go lawyer and kwa sah my properties to you can? compensate you a bit lah. :biggrin:

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but they are going up and that shouldn't be overlooked. I wonder why all chinese achievements are always overlooked. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Someone already pointed out and acknowledged that the slitty and slant eyed chinks are copycat champions. So why are you still complaining about the chinks achievement being overlooked?

Chink prostitutes can also be found all around the world. That is another commendable achievement.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone already pointed out and acknowledged that the slitty and slant eyed chinks are copycat champions. So why are you still complaining about the chinks achievement being overlooked?

Chink prostitutes can also be found all around the world. That is another commendable achievement.

Hey m&d posting nonsense during office hours? :rolleyes:

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to comment on him since you're not much better in fact much worse.

You got it all wrong.
You already said that he does it only during office hours.
So, I was referring to you. Yours is 24/7 nonsense.

The 50-50-90 rule for you :
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right,
there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's proof:

BRITISH FORCES CAUGHT DRESSED AS TERRORISTS
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1556

Click Here, Youtube - Specific Evidence Starts At 8 Minutes

More famous incidents include Israeli's attack on USS Liberty which they wanted to blame on Egypt...
Are you telling me that all your 'proofs' are all 'Conspiracy-based' Youtube postulations put up by budding film/editing students ?

>>> The youtube video is of newspaper articles, videos are easier to watch than reading long articles.

In any case.

You've just proven that you don't know your jewish masters' deviousness...

USS Liberty is one of the more well known incidents that occured in 1960's where Israeli fighter jets killed American soldiers... and didn't get punished.

Educate yourself here:

"USS Liberty - Israeli Pilot Speaks Up"
http://www.rense.com/general39/pilot.htm

You're also probably unaware of Lavon affair, Mossad Spyring INSIDE the USA spying on its allies...and the most recent BIG one 9/11 - London 7/7... which was blamed on Muslims again.

Gullible and lazy people often take what the mainstream media tells them and like a mindless sheep agree.

These and many more attacks are used as justifications to view Muslims with derision... people who are lazy and gullible usually fall into the trap and go on with the mainstream line thinking Muslims had anything remotely connected with terror even though the perpetrators are Jewish terrorists...

"Are you telling me that all your 'proofs' are all 'Conspiracy-based' Youtube postulations put up by budding film/editing students?"

Here's a weak attempt to debase the evidence because its on "Youtube"... which is very silly because the specific point where the evidence appears at around 8 minutes is a feature of newspaper articles.

Showing that you are either disingenuous or too lazy to look at evidence contratry to your false position.

Both are not very good qualities.

Here's a confession from an Ex-Mossad:
Again another Youtube 'evidence' - voice only, no face, no name.

Proving again that you've not watched the video... Which actually shows the newspaper article for this one incident where British soldiers were caught red-handed disguised as Arabs and shooting people.

Firstly, Victor Ostrovsky is a published author and well known ex-Mossad spy. Secondly, you're showing how retarded you are by saying its "another youtube evidence" because I posted a link to an article from Global Research

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Proving again that you've not watched the video... Which actually shows the newspaper article for this one incident where British soldiers were caught red-handed disguised as Arabs and shooting people.

Firstly, Victor Ostrovsky is a published author and well known ex-Mossad spy. Secondly, you're showing how retarded you are by saying its "another youtube evidence" because I posted a link to an article from Global Research

Sun Tzu Art of War: All warfare is based on deception ....

Muslims should spend more time getting a good education and working hard.
And maybe you guys, thousand years later, may have a remote chance catching up on the chinese, and a million years later, the Jews.

Mental retardation ? Go read Dr Mahathir's 'The Malay Dilemma'

You see, 'Sun Tzu Art of War' and 'The Malay Dilemma' are examples of the kind of books local chinese feed on when they are in their teens in junior college, preparing for the General Paper during my time.

It goes to show how an average sinkie like me is already 20-30 years ahead of you.

Cheers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got it all wrong.
You already said that he does it only during office hours.
So, I was referring to you. Yours is 24/7 nonsense.

The 50-50-90 rule for you :
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right,
there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

haha retarded clown you're full of shit since you're much worse than that m&d clown what you type is all nonsense.

Btw where are your retarded 1 liners? See what happens when you actually write out your own thoughts instead of plagarising someone else's one-liners it sounds so riddiculously stupid.

Go back to acting a clown. We don't want to see clowns actually attempting serious and intelligent discussions.

Deathangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a muslim fanatical country called Malaysia you dont eat food or even shake hands with people of other religions. Even Muslim doctors dare not touch patients who are non muslim checking the pulse with a pen.

Look at the way you react and the words you use. Arent you ashame of yourself if your non muslim friend find out what you really are?

Look at the aggressive way you reacted and your abusive and threathing motives. I was thinking that LKY was wrong now you have confirmed that he is right.

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun Tzu Art of War: All warfare is based on deception ....

Muslims should spend more time getting a good education and working hard.
And maybe you guys, thousand years later, may have a remote chance catching up on the chinese, and a million years later, the Jews.

Unlike yourself, someone who can't even fess up to being ignorant to the ways of the world, who thinks an article is a video and don't even know how to do basic research...constantly sucking your jewish master's **** not knowing that jews view non-jews like yourself as "GOY" and meant to serve jews as slaves...

Rabbi Ovadia, spiritual mentor to the Shas party in Israel which holds a coalition government with the current ruling party: "Non-Jews were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world-only..."

Hahaha!

What a fool you look like now.

Sucking your jewish master's **** and all the while he thinks of you as nothing more than a slave crawling on all fours like his pet. LOL !

[/QUOTE]Mental retardation?[/QUOTE]

Yes you have mental retardation.

And good that you've spotted it.

Good job Spiky!

You see, 'Sun Tzu Art of War' and 'The Malay Dilemma' are examples of the kind of books local chinese feed on when they are in their teens in junior college, preparing for the General Paper during my time.

It goes to show how an average sinkie like me is already 20-30 years ahead of you.

I believe this is your mental retardation kicking it.

You see ah Spiky, reading a book like "Art of War", which was written a few hundred years ago does not put you ahead 20 or 30 years in front of anyone.

What it proves is that you can read old books. That's pretty much it.

However if you want to advance 20 or 30 years ahead, here a couple of books you should read...

>>Psycho-Cybernatics
>>How to Love Yourself When You Don't Know How: Healing All Your Inner Children

2 books is the maximum I recommend for you, because I enjoy the diversionary entertainment you provide me, I don't want your brain to get over-heated and you experience a meltdown.

'The Malay Dilemma' are examples of the kind of books local chinese feed on when they are in their teens in junior college, preparing for the General Paper during my time.

Hmmm lets see.....

The Malay Dilemma is published in December 2008.

Which means, earliest you've read it is in 2009...

So if you took GP then, assuming you're not just pretenting you went to JC, this means you're NOT EVEN 21 years old!!!

HAHAHAH!

You're still not allowed to go into RA cinema lol! what a joke.

No wonder you don't know what's going on in this world, you're still a kid! lol!

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a muslim fanatical country called Malaysia you dont eat food or even shake hands with people of other religions. Even Muslim doctors dare not touch patients who are non muslim checking the pulse with a pen.

B.S.

You can't check a pulse with a pen.

Look at the way you react and the words you use. Arent you ashame of yourself if your non muslim friend find out what you really are?

I believe many people in here harbor a secret anger towards Malay guys, maybe when they were younger, they were bullied by some Mat who was just having fun.

Maybe they watch too much CNN...

I've heard a fantastic definition of anger before, "anger is the masculine form of fear"...

If these people, who as anonymous forum posters by night went out of their way to mix with their fellow man from a different race/religion, you'll find that there's nothing to be afraid/fearful of.

Its especially strange in Singapore, because everywhere you look there's going to be a Muslim man or woman, we are about 1/5th the population.

Harboring such secret animosity towards a people who are so prevalent is a danger for your own mental health.

I was thinking that LKY was wrong now you have confirmed that he is right.

LKY was wrong and will always be.

Just because someone said something anonymously on one of hundreds of forums doens't flip the case, your thinking cannot be so weak.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Malay Dilemma is published in December 2008.

Which means, earliest you've read it is in 2009...

So if you took GP then, assuming you're not just pretenting you went to JC, this means you're NOT EVEN 21 years old!!!

Where on earth did you get that from????:eek: The Malay Dilemma was first published in 1970.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.mysinchew.com/node/51920

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Wrong interpretation! I don't think he said that. He is saying that we ought to be pragmatic! Singapore would have gone down the drain had it not been pragmatic - with all the envious neighbours ready to do us in when opportunities arise - water, sand, gas and even the polluted air.

How can you not sit down and eat with your friends who happens to be a non-Muslim?

How can a female doctor not touch the hand of a patient to feel his pulse - but use a pencil instead? Mahathir, a Muslim doctor himself, said it is STUPID!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wrong interpretation! I don't think he said that. He is saying that we ought to be pragmatic!

Muslims in Singapore ARE pragmatic. If they weren't, they wouldn't be drinking newater made from recycled Chinese shit, peepee and saliva. :p