• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Halo forummers and Sam

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting Forum u have here, Sam...

Took me some time and courage before register. Before I being bombed by others, I am a middle income chap whom have not much issues with the garment of Singapour.

Thanks and best regards:p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This forum provides a platform for PAP supporters to express their admiration for the govt and its brilliant policies.

If you have no issues with the govt, you are most welcome to stay.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Took me some time and courage before register. Before I being bombed by others, I am a middle income chap whom have not much issues with the garment of Singapour.

Piss write good SINGLISH hor...
You then are most welcome here wan...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because he is a middle income chap! as staed by his opening.

There are middle class and there are middle class!

read his nick! ... :o

mayb he was waiting 4 instructions from gahmen! ... :eek: :p

lidat he truly belongs to the pap. cuz he really confuse me.

register is free, a min away to register. wat is it go to do wif his income, time and courage?:confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lidat he truly belongs to the pap. cuz he really confuse me.

register is free, a min away to register. wat is it go to do wif his income, time and courage?:confused:

He is afraid of being monitored and identified. He is likely a civil servant. Civil servants are afraid of even their own shadow. And yet, Lim Anyhow Say said they are the best in the world.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

We have bapoks, pimps, drug dealers, gangsters, cheongsters, SPGs in this forum. Now we are joined by a eunuch.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro (or sis) balless, care to comment on why or how u lost your balls?

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks for all the encouragement. Will try to push the forum to the next level. Be it I am a pro garfenment, love u all....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah...he need time and courage to register dis forum arh....LOL....u all just wait patiently lah....mudderfucker will soon show his tail lah......:rolleyes:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is afraid of being monitored and identified. He is likely a civil servant. Civil servants are afraid of even their own shadow. And yet, Lim Anyhow Say said they are the best in the world.

Bro .. Bingo...
you are scaring him away liao...
No response but indicator shows green.

Balllessme ... we all know who you are and who you working for.. muahaha...ha...

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
me got no power england... that the basic reason not register early... Always got mix up with advise/advise and lose/loose....

I got ballless after my 1st kid... shrink due to the Cost of Living....

But overall... Lao Lee's Conning scheme just make me a proud owner of a mini flat which I believe I am a slave for them... at least the next 30years....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
lai liao...nonsense lai liao.... :biggrin:

first post, write good english....

then 2nd post onwards swtich to singlish...

me got no power england... that the basic reason not register early... Always got mix up with advise/advise and lose/loose....

I got ballless after my 1st kid... shrink due to the Cost of Living....

But overall... Lao Lee's Conning scheme just make me a proud owner of a mini flat which I believe I am a slave for them... at least the next 30years....

:rolleyes::biggrin:

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
64... u are one of the forummers i follow closely (admiration)....

Things you post normally is... "Yi Zhen jian xue"....:p

The following whom I think is pillars for SBF

Tony - I believe is a throw-away waste from Sinkapo and now a Loyal Royal Siam resident...:biggrin:

Sifu - Stalker for above:rolleyes:

Longbow - My fav... As he comment and post Quality Threads...:smile:

KNNnCCB - really a KNN and CCB fellow...:cool:

GMS - Potiential Minister in the making:eek:

and of course - Sammi....