• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stephanie Seymour’s Amorous Images With Son

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stephanie Seymour’s Amorous Images With Son Still Making Headlines

6d51fc148c.jpg

Super model Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brant II her son.

Jan 13, The celebrity rumor mongers and gossip sites are having a field day thanks to the recent fiasco involving super model Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brant II her son. The duo were seen recently vacationing at a beach and their so called public display of affection made the gossip vines interested.

The lip lock between the son and his mother and the passionate embraces they exchanged started something like a media avalanche and the after effects of the fiasco are still being felt.

Those who have seen the images featuring the supermodel and her son have agreed that the body language and level of passion expressed by them does indicate something more than just filial affection. Given the stormy past of the super model it does not seem to be totally impossible either.

After the brouhaha created over the issue, the son of the supermodel jumped into damage control mode and went on as far as to say that he is gay. This did little to douse the flame and some gossip magazines started speculating whether it was a bluff meant for bypassing the reality. Stephanie Seymour had been the favorite child of controversy earlier as well and the memories of her affair with John Casablanca and Axl Rose domestic violence are still afresh in the minds of many.

The son has been trying to defend himself and his mother over the kissing issue. The lady however has remained mum. The claim made by Peter Brant Ii that it is natural for a mother to show affection to her kids in that way has not gone down well with everyone.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck!!! Weird kinda mutha n son relationship..his hand was placing on the mum's breast! Funny!

Cammy

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Seymour

Stephanie M. Seymour (born July 23, 1969<sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[2]</sup>) is an American model and actress. Seymour has modeled for many notable fashion magazines and designers, and has been photographed by several well-known photographers including Herb Ritts, Richard Avedon, Gilles Bensimon, and Mario Testino. She has appeared on over 300 magazine covers.

Personal life

At the age of 16, she began dating John Casablancas, the head of Elite Model Management, who was, at the time, married to model Jeanette Christjansen. The couple lived together before Seymour broke off the relationship.<sup id="cite_ref-9" class="reference">[10]</sup>

From 1989 to 1990 she was married to guitarist Tommy Andrews.<sup id="cite_ref-bio_3-1" class="reference">[4]</sup> The marriage failed, but resulted in the birth of her first son, Dylan Thomas Andrews, in 1991. Following her divorce, Seymour dated actor Warren Beatty.

By mid 1991, she became involved with Axl Rose, the lead singer of Guns N' Roses. She appeared in two music videos by Guns N' Roses: "Don't Cry" and "November Rain". The couple broke up in February 1993 after Rose accused Seymour of being unfaithful.<sup id="cite_ref-10" class="reference">[11]</sup>

The spokesman of actor Charlie Sheen<sup id="cite_ref-11" class="reference">[12]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-12" class="reference">[13]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-13" class="reference">[14]</sup> confirmed rumors of a romance between Seymour and his client. In August 1993, Rose sued Seymour for assaulting him during a 1992 Christmas party, mental and emotional abuse, and for withholding $100,000 worth of jewelry. Rose claimed he and Seymour were engaged. In turn, Seymour countersued Rose for assaulting her and denied they were ever engaged.

Shortly after her break up with Rose, Seymour began dating billionaire Peter Brant, who was married and the father of five children. Brant is a publisher, real estate developer and art collector.<sup id="cite_ref-14" class="reference">[15]</sup> She gave birth to the couple's first son (her second), Peter Jr., in December 1992.

Seymour and Brant married in July 1995 in Paris, France. Seymour gave birth to their second son, Harry, in 1997 and to their third child, daughter Lily Margaret, in 2004.<sup id="cite_ref-bio_3-2" class="reference">[4]</sup> In March 2009, Seymour filed for divorce from Brant after almost 14 years of marriage.<sup id="cite_ref-15" class="reference">[16]</sup> On September 20, 2010, Brant and Seymour announced they were dropping divorce proceedings and reconciling.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the fuck!!! Weird kinda mutha n son relationship..his hand was placing on the mum's breast! Funny!

oh yeah and her son is 'gay' too or so he says

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/stephanie-seymours-son-17-defends-their-shocking-beach-pda/53861

Stephanie Seymour's Son, 17, Defends Their Shocking Beach PDAUs Magazine - January 11, 2011 8:08 PM PST

RAMEY PHOTOUs Magazine There's nothing quite like the bond between a mother and her son -- especially when it involves supermodel Stephanie Seymour and 17-year-old Peter Brant II.

The two raised eyebrows on January 7 when a bikini-clad Seymour, 42, was photographed canoodling with her son during a vacation in St. Barth's -- but Brant insists the "pictures have been taken completely out of context."

"My mother and I are very close as she is with all her children. She often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in a manner that is intimate. Any mother in the world does the same," Brant tells Gawker. "That day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there."

When the site first published the controversial photos, they asked the question: "How close is too close when it comes to mothers and sons?" But according to Brant -- who describes himself as a designer, art collector, socialite and model on his Facebook fan page -- there's nothing incestuous about their behavior.

"We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay," Brant says. "At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes, our relationship may be different because of my sexuality)."