• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK man castrates himself

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://health.asiaone.com/Health/News/Story/A1Story20110102-255969.html

Man castrates himself

Sun, Jan 02, 2011
AsiaOne

DERBYSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM- A man cut off his testicles - then hurled them into a park.

A report in The Sun said that the 22-year-old is believed to have performed the DIY castration in an attempt to change his gender. He then flung his unwanted privates into Queens Park, Chesterfield.

The man, who was unnamed in the report, waited almost a full day before going to the hospital's accident and emergency (A&E) unit. He reportedly told staff that he felt "a lot less pain" than he had expected.

He was discharged after being treated with swabs and stitches, and advised to seek psychiatric help. It is believed that he was suffering from "gender confusion issues" and that his self-castration was an attempt at 'home sex change'.

A spokesman for the hospital, Derbyshire's Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Trust, provided the following statement: "A man in his early twenties presented himself at the hospital minus his testicles, which he had removed the previous day.

"He was treated, then discharged from A&E. We can say no more because of patient confidentiality - but this is pretty unusual."

Some dog owners have reportedly ceased walking their pets in the park, worried about what their dogs might dig up.

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
is believed to have performed the DIY castration in an attempt to change his gender. He then flung his unwanted privates into Queens Park, Chesterfield.

I will it tomorrow at Parliament I will haul my lampar at Parliament Square.:biggrin::biggrin: