• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm drowning Man! And 10% GST is just around the corner.....fuck!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
COEs of $76,000! All I remember is that it is always followed by a sharp spike in living costs! Every time.:oIo: Electrical bills, food costs(CNY is going to be a lean one). What are we looking forward to in 2011????

Increase in transportation costs? Phone bills? Another round of coffee cuppa increase? Chicken rice? Radio and TV licensing?

When will Ho Ching's hole of folly be filled up?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earn more money and it won't be a problem anymore.

Saya farham...terima kasih........I understand...thank you...

images

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe we'll have a "fluke" in election results:confused:

Can consider moving to JB. It may be inconvenient but think of the $$$ you can save.

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's good advice, it'll be "advise" as in "wise" if it's bad then "advice" as in "vice" Hahaha....

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better be mentally prepare, 10% GST is not the target, it's 17%.
They will take some time to reach that depending on the political backlash.

6.5 Million population @17% GST will secure their "Fix Overhead" to pay all the leaches and buy votes.

COEs of $76,000! All I remember is that it is always followed by a sharp spike in living costs! Every time.:oIo: Electrical bills, food costs(CNY is going to be a lean one). What are we looking forward to in 2011????

Increase in transportation costs? Phone bills? Another round of coffee cuppa increase? Chicken rice? Radio and TV licensing?

When will Ho Ching's hole of folly be filled up?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah right. If you have cancer of the liver, just grow another liver? :rolleyes:

Regrowing a liver is physically impossible at the moment. However, EVERY fit and healthy human being is capable of increasing his/her income.