• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great moment captured

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
154943_171633089537943_100000737596370_410459_5597701_n.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More like the Hum Sup bin; reminds me of people I come across preying on nubile waitress/hostess in pubs/ktvs.

The other who qualify for that look is Chan Soo Sen

Bro, you deserve lots of respect. When you mentioned Chan Soo Sen, immediately I knew you are a well-informed chap. Or, you have witnessed such a scenario.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you deserve lots of respect. When you mentioned Chan Soo Sen, immediately I knew you are a well-informed chap. Or, you have witnessed such a scenario.

I can visualise what you went thru not because I am like them but because I have seen many of these lau tikos in my nightclub before. These guys will eye you from top to bottom and where magnetic enough, they will zoom in on the vital parts.

him ? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can visualise what you went thru not because I am like them but because I have seen many of these lau tikos in my nightclub before. These guys will eye you from top to bottom and where magnetic enough, they will zoom in on the vital parts.

him ? :biggrin:

Not him lah! But about same age and appearance type. Those who walk in pretending it is their first time in niteclub. Once in the rooms, they bahave as if never see and touch char bors for ages!