• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonychat, don't you dare say you support Freedom of Speech

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, fine if you think that Freedom of Speech is not for certain people!! So why are you complaining when PAP also restrict freedom of speech? PAP could also think that some people are not fit to be given freedom of speech!! So, PAP cannot restrict people from Freedom of Speech but you, Tonychat can right? Isn't this double standard, 讲一套做一套? Very typical of the Thai Junta.

I think you do not understand the concept of freedom of speech. In your mind, freedom of speech is always comes with vulgarities hurl at others. If that is your thinking of freedom of speech. Then i have nothing to say. A sinkie who live in a country that gets himself constipated daily are not expected to understand this first world phrase" Freedom of speech"

Please don't give me your big theory about "Cause" and "Action". If you are a real man, don't just infract me and also deduct my points to below 400, so that I cannot infract you back. Face the consequences of your action for infracting me, and not hit below the belt!! Now I am back to 400 points and I can infract you. However, I don't do that, cos I walk the talk!!

I will still continue to infract you no matter what if you behave like some 3rd world sinkie loser, well at least , to me. You hurl at others, i dun really care. You walk watever talk , that is your problem, not mine.

Please don't give me this crap that the word "Sinkie" is not an insult!! It is just like calling an Indian "Mama" and say that is it not an insulting word because it mean "Uncle" in Tamil!! Try shouting the word "Mama" to a group of Indian pia kia and you see what happens!!

The word Sinkie is a degratory term by some morons to call Singapore. Is an insulting word and your use it every freaking day in this forum!! You can argue your way out ,until the cow comes home with all your lan jiao "reasons", but the fact remains that the word "Sinkie" is a degratory and as such insulting word. We all (including you) know the real meaning of the word "Sinkie", so don't come and act innocent or victim!!

I have already stated my point regrading the term "sinkie" that i have contributed here and i had also stated this statement:
"Sinkie" is the message that i contribute to the forum. If the sinkies are too stupid to understand what it means, it is not my fault.

There is also a thread on its many definitions of this term over here if you are very curious and want to seek more knowledge into this:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=78032

Based on your "logic", does that mean we should all ban you permanently, for using abusive language everyday?

I do not care what you do in this forum. This forum is not my home like how you treat it. I have a life.

You infracted me because I call you a "Retard". Well, I am NOT sorry about it, because I am just calling a spade, "a spade". The fact that you are really retarded!!! Look at how you worship Thailand, and condemn Singapore, really sound like a retard!! Just one track mind. No facts no reasons!

I will infract you again and again if you use that word again.

Come on, Singapore and Thailand each has it own good and bad points, but you choose only to see the good part and praise Thailand, and everything about Singapore is bad. You are just one-track mind with selectively very biased views. If that is not retarded, then what is it?

I have full support of Thailand and i love Thailand. I despise sinkieland. If you do not like it, IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM, IT IS YOURS..The ignore button is always there. It is not my fault if you do not know how to take care of yourself in this forum.

Tonychat, I reckon that you are a loser in this society, probably treated like a pariah by people around you. Everyone around you look down on you. You cannot survive (financially and emotionally) in Singapore and so you aspire to stay in Thailand to run away from Singapore.

But you have no means to do so. So you lan lan, stay in Singapore and dreaming everyday that Thailand is the best place on earth, no crimes, no chicken, freedom of speech, no gamling, no taxes, no medical fee, no Junta, no double standard, no poor, can demostrate (and will not be jailed)... only good things and one day you can settle down there with a whore!!!! Well, just dream on ok!!

I bet you haven't travel much inside Thailand (other than travelling "inside" Thai whores). You think you are an expert in Thailand cos cheong a few place and your chicken teerak says so your phaasa Thai is "Geng Mak mak"??

Can you even tell the difference between the Thai word "Ruu Plaaw" and "Chai Mai"; or "Phaaeng Mak" and "Phaaeng Pai"? Mr Thai Junta worshipper? If not, don't act expert!!

I do not care what you think about me. And i do not care how much you know about the Thai language or watever, it is not my problem. I am not trying to be any expert in Thai language, all i am doing here is to bash the sinkies. PLs show me a thread or post that i show others i am an expert in Thai language, i did not recall i did that, please refresh my memories.

What you are doing now is just whining all the way because you had become my target practice for my sniper shot. I wonder if i should update your behavior in the sinkie behavior definition tread.

A sinkie who gets a little setback due to his disgusting behavior and starts to whine his own life away.

This forum is my enjoyment and my fun. There is always other forum to go to. I do not care what you think or do. I reply to post that i think is sinkie and they will get it from me, including you. If you guys do not like it, there is always the ignore button. If you guys are too stupid to use the function in this forum, then it is not my fault.

A person who do not know how to take care of himself becomes the fault of others? I do not know where this is coming from, maybe only from a worthless, pathetic, loser freak sinkies.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are so right!! I treat this forum like my home, whereas you have a real life?!! Ha ha ha, this is the funiest thing I heard in this forum this year!!!!

You, Tonychat and I eErotica69, joined this forum in July 2008. You made 5725 posts and I made 705 posts!! Your post is more than 8 times my posts!! You still claim that you have a life and your don't treat this forum like you home? Whereas I have no life and treat this forum like my home?? Ha ha ha so funny, quit living in denail will you?? Who are you trying to kid? You think we are as naive as you are? You have no life and friends and only life you have is this forum!!

Think whatever you want about Thailand. Yes is the best country in this world. No problem, Live in your own world and have you own fantasises that Thailand is the best country in the world!! Pratheep Thai dee thee sut!!

You can think whatever you want and do whatever you want in this forum. We can't stop any looner from thinking whatever they want!! You have no problem! The problem lies with the whole world (except Thailand) and you are prefect, no problem at all!! Sure, say whatever you want, after all, you are just hiding a PC! and talking big. In real life, probably a mouse and a loser!!

Sure treat me you sniper shot, no problem, go aheadt!! You want praise Thai people and Thailand, be my guest. You want to compare with Singapore, sure go ahead! See you knows more.....

Is not about Thai language, is about your skin-deep understanding of the Thai language, people, culture and history (if at all) and you make wild assumptions that Thailand is the best country in this world!!

If you infract me again, you will get it back from me!!

:rolleyes:

BusNo69

Alfrescian
Loyal
His silence has nothing to do with the rep points and infraction system. :rolleyes:

You obviously don't know what is going on!! Go to your infraction folder and see again! The OAs still manage to ban any nick every single day! You system sucks big time!! Freedom of speech my foot!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any other forum, he would be banned because of spamming the same abusive line with little or no contribution to a discussion. Even when on the rare occasion, he does discuss like in this thread, his logic and his rationale is quite off.

You do feel sorry for him at times. I remember he was keen to migrate to OZ and was asking all the right questions but it never went anywhere.

I think he has internalised his predicament into paradise and spends his time defending it for his own sanity.

Occasionally you do not come across people like that. They get invitations to gatherings and functions because the spouse or partner is a nice person and people feel sorry.

You are so right!! I treat this forum like my home, whereas you have a real life?!! Ha ha ha, this is the funiest thing I heard in this forum this year!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You obviously don't know what is going on!! Go to your infraction folder and see again! The OAs still manage to ban any nick every single day! You system sucks big time!! Freedom of speech my foot!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Freedom of speech is fine. Graffiti I do not like. If other members don't get rid of the rubbish, I'll have to do it myself.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In any other forum, he would be banned because of spamming the same abusive line with little or no contribution to a discussion. Even when on the rare occasion, he does discuss like in this thread, his logic and his rationale is quite off.

IN other forums, i will be more respectful as they do not behave like a sinkie, such as thaivisa.com forum. These people speaks proper english and are elegant in manners.

Over here, a load of polluting sinkies are waiting for me to bash. sinkies do not deserve to be treated with respect at all. Their cowardice has caused so much problem in the land they are living in till many either has emigrated or suffer from shit-swallowing by staying there.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IN other forums, i will be more respectful as they do not behave like a sinkie, such as thaivisa.com forum. These people speaks proper english and are elegant in manners.

Over here, a load of polluting sinkies are waiting for me to bash. sinkies do not deserve to be treated with respect at all. Their cowardice has caused so much problem in the land they are living in till many either has emigrated or swallow shit staying there.

Fuck you Pimp, admit it the only reason why you are here is because you love us verbally abusing you :oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you Pimp, admit it the only reason why you are here is because you love us verbally abusing you :oIo:

thats the way to talk to that cheebye kia tonychat. no talking in riddles. just fuck him straight.

if you talk too chim, he would think you are paying tribute to him (becos of his low IQ and poor upbringing).

CB kia tonychat : this is for u. fuck you thai pimp. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
IN other forums, i will be more respectful as they do not behave like a sinkie, such as thaivisa.com forum. These people speaks proper english and are elegant in manners. .

People speak proper English in Thailand??? have you actually interact with Thais? And I m not talking about the rich city upperclass but people from the villagers or those low wage workers? or even your simple Thai tourist coming to Singapore or anywhere else?

By saying the above statement, you just shown you dont know Thais at all and you do not interact with much of them at all. And you even try to bring ion a forum? Do you even speak Thai?

Ramasth, this is your job. you speak perfect Thai, go test this idiot.

Over here, a load of polluting sinkies are waiting for me to bash. sinkies do not deserve to be treated with respect at all. Their cowardice has caused so much problem in the land they are living in till many either has emigrated or suffer from shit-swallowing by staying there.

As for bashing, you are a coward. You want to bash Singaporeans, have you even start doing so? Do you even dare to touch anyone, pole a finger, what?

The mekong river is one of the more polluted river in the world and Thais are drinking the shit from there, and you say Singaporeans swallow shit?

The person here who does not deserve any form of rspect is you. You dont respect others, you get nothing back.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
??? i do not know what the hell you are blabbering about? Thaivisa.com forum are used by mostly ang mor expat or those who stay there. Did i say it is a total Thai forum? Another sinkie moron here talking and trying to act smart. That is a Visa forum why do local thais go to that forum for what?? sinkie.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? i do not know what the hell you are blabbering about? Thaivisa.com forum are used by mostly ang mor expat or those who stay there. Did i say it is a total Thai forum? Another sinkie moron here talking and trying to act smart. That is a Visa forum why do local thais go to that forum for what?? sinkie.

wow....now you have display another item about your character...stupid

You have now reconfirmed that you know nothing about Thailand, you do not interact with Thais and yes...you do not understand the Thai language.

wow....Three birds with one paper bullet. Great score for me.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People speak proper English in Thailand??? have you actually interact with Thais? And I m not talking about the rich city upperclass but people from the villagers or those low wage workers? or even your simple Thai tourist coming to Singapore or anywhere else?

By saying the above statement, you just shown you dont know Thais at all and you do not interact with much of them at all. And you even try to bring ion a forum? Do you even speak Thai?

Ramasth, this is your job. you speak perfect Thai, go test this idiot.

Most Thais, however rich or educated and grammatically correct, speak English with a heavy Thai tonal accent. The exceptions are those who're educated abroad. Thailand is unlike Singapore where one can learn to speak English correctly if one wants to. The Thai cultural environment is sublimely controlled to maintain the primacy of the Thai language, while maintaining some level of literacy in English, especially in the cities.

For example, Thai public radio and TV programmes and are 99% Thai. Chinese and English imported programmes are all dubbed in Thai. English movies shown in Thai cinemas are 100% dubbed in Thai. For the original English version, one'd have to go look for a DVD with English encoding. It's no fault of the Thai people, unlike as in Singapore, where given full access and exposure to proper British and American ways of pronunciation, so many still end up with pidgin Singlish.

There's no need to test Khun Tonychat. Through the years in the forum, way back from the old forum, I know that he can speak Thai. One thing he's right. The users of Thaivisa.com are mostly Yanks, Brits etc. who of course can write good English. Thai people don't need Thai visa.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For example, Thai public radio and TV programmes and are 99% Thai. Chinese and English imported programmes are all dubbed in Thai. English movies shown in Thai cinemas are 100% dubbed in Thai. For the original English version, one'd have to go look for a DVD with English encoding. It's no fault of the Thai people, unlike as in Singapore, where given full access and exposure to proper British and American ways of pronunciation, so many still end up with pidgin Singlish.

You can get original English and Mandarin movie shows at the heart of the tourist area like siam paragon, MBK area. If you go further out, they are dubbed in Thai. Some might have the original version, you got to call up to check it out.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most Thais, however rich or educated and grammatically correct, speak English with a heavy Thai tonal accent. The exceptions are those who're educated abroad. Thailand is unlike Singapore where one can learn to speak English correctly if one wants to. The Thai cultural environment is sublimely controlled to maintain the primacy of the Thai language, while maintaining some level of literacy in English, especially in the cities.

There's no need to test Khun Tonychat. Through the years in the forum, way back from the old forum, I know that he can speak Thai. One thing he's right. The users of Thaivisa.com are mostly Yanks, Brits etc. who of course can write good English. Thai people don't need Thai visa.

Wow.. you are very nice to these bunch of sinkie old fart losers. You are giving them what i called the tourist view of another land.

For me, i dun give a shit about them and just bash and insult them hard. You are too nice to these bunch of coward losers whose behavior had caused the kind of shit they have in their land. These are selfish and coward sinkie losers who do not deserve any pity at all.

And worse of all, they even try any chances to dictate others on how you should behave when you want to support a party. I am still laughing at their mentality till now. They still do not know how others think of them.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow.. you are very nice to these bunch of sinkie old fart losers. You are giving them what i called the tourist view of another land.

For me, i dun give a shit about them and just bash and insult them hard. You are too nice to these bunch of coward losers whose behavior had caused the kind of shit they have in their land. These are selfish and coward sinkie losers who do not deserve any pity at all.

And worse of all, they even try any chances to dictate others on how you should behave when you want to support a party. I am still laughing at their mentality till now. They still do not know how others think of them.

We are losers? Sure! You are a winner right?

You are a winner who is being marginalised in this society, belonging to the lowest level of this society, earning a meagre income. You don't care about this society cos nobody cares about you anyway!! You have no career, no family and no friends, nothing... only sufficient money to go Thailand to look for whores and fantasies that Thailand is the haven on earth.

You can't even speak Thai other than other whoring phrases. You don't even have the means to work or live in Thailand. 55555555!!!

Sure, Tonychat, you are the winner, the bestest of bestest. You are the best, the winner!! Winner behind a PC!!! Winner starting from the last.