• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonychat, don't you dare say you support Freedom of Speech

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat, you Thai PAD and Miltary Junta dog!!!

From today onwards, don't you say you are supporter of freedom of speech or protest or whatsoever lan chow. Because you don't freaking walk the talk!! You KNNBCCB Thai PAD dog! Yed Maae. Chow Ah gua!! .

OK, you can praise whatever you want about your Thai Junta puppet "Government", but when I counter your objections, you infract me. Not only you infract and banned me for one day, you and your lousy clone also deducted my points from 403 to 398, so that I cannot infract you back!! What is loser!! http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=81729

That is your support for freedom of speech? Freedom of Speech my foot!! Come on!! Walk the talk, you piece of shit!!!

I may not like you or I may be in an argument with you or flaming you. But I never infract you and banned you (even when my point was > 400) because I believe in freedom of speech.

I remember that I even told the OA that no matter how we hate you for your moronic posts and all your vulgarites, the OA should still not ban you (and few others) because there should be freedom of speech in this forum.

Tonychat, you are just like your Thai Military Junta Government dog masters, they say one thing and do another thing!! 讲一套做一套!!

Tonychat you loser. Next time, don't give me your crap about supporting freedom of speech because you don't practise it!!!

:mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Before you bullshit your crap about freedom of speech, you must understand one thing.

When you insult others, you must have the brain to know that certain things will come after you, Such as freedom of action by others. Insulting others is not freedom of speech, it is call abusive speech.

You want freedom, then you must have the balls to accept other's freedom of actions too. If you whine and wimp after freedom of actions by others, then pls dun teach others about freedom of speech.

Freedom are for 1st world individuals who understand the cause and effect of a speech and action and not some 3rd world smartass trying to be smart and using abusive language.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, if you want to know, your one day break is earned from this word:

This article is also in today's Bangkok Post!! Tonychat, either you do selective reading or you are a retard.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you bullshit your crap about freedom of speech, you must understand one thing.

When you insult others, you must have the brain to know that certain things will come after you, Such as freedom of action by others. Insulting others is not freedom of speech, it is call abusive speech.

You want freedom, then you must have the balls to accept other's freedom of actions too. If you whine and wimp after freedom of actions by others, then pls dun teach others about freedom of speech.

Freedom are for 1st world individuals who understand the cause and effect of a speech and action and not some 3rd world smartass trying to be smart and using abusive language.

Freedom of speech must be protected by the constitution.

Otherwise it doesn't exist

Only a few countries in this world will protect this right and they are the first world western countries.

Doubt Sinkie peasants can appreciate this fact :biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

你脑袋坏了.
严格来说,You are really talking cock.

This forum you have been the one insulting non stop since day 1. You are the one with no balls to accept other's speeches and actions and just keep sinkie here sinkie there. Then use bodycells create the same thread just to make yourself feel happy you are creating a list of things done by sinkies which by itself is a sinkie characteristic.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
你脑袋坏了.
严格来说,You are really talking cock.

This forum you have been the one insulting non stop since day 1. You are the one with no balls to accept other's speeches and actions and just keep sinkie here sinkie there. Then use bodycells create the same thread just to make yourself feel happy you are creating a list of things done by sinkies which by itself is a sinkie characteristic.

This word "Sinkie" is not an insult, That is the true behavior of the people from your land which i have researched. Such behavior has caused the current situation in your sinkieland that you people have complained so much about.

I am just here to remind you people that you are the ones with your coward balls that caused the current shit in your sinkieland.

Sinkie and sinkie behavior is a reminder and not an insult. If it is an insult, then why other nicks are using this phrase " SInkie". "Sinkieland" SInkie behavior" other than me? There must be some truth in this phrase and that is why the others are using it.

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This word "Sinkie" is not an insult, That is the true behavior of the people from your land which i have researched. Such behavior has caused the current situation in your sinkieland that you people have complained so much about.

I am just here to remind you people that you are the ones with your coward balls that caused the current shit in your sinkieland.

Sinkie and sinkie behavior is a reminder and not an insult. If it is an insult, then why other nicks are using this phrase " SInkie". "Sinkieland" SInkie behavior" other than me? There must be some truth in this phrase and that is why the others are using it.

The other day Sam leong was criticizing some others on usage of English, and the funny thing is you use the word sinkie, but you cannot find this word in the dictionary. :eek:

Even if everyone is in some form of shit, does it concern you? Is it of any matter to you? You care? :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The other day Sam leong was criticizing some others on usage of English, and the funny thing is you use the word sinkie, but you cannot find this word in the dictionary. :eek:

Even if everyone is in some form of shit, does it concern you? Is it of any matter to you? You care? :biggrin:

This word "Sinkie" is created by Yours Truly. You do not need a dictionary for that. That is called creativity from a brain. A trait, skill and ability that rule-following sinkies will find it hard to comprehend. By the way, this word "Sinkie" is used by Sam as well.

"Sinkie" is the message that i contribute to the forum. If the sinkies are too stupid to understand what it means, it is not my fault.

True Singaporeans are DR Chee and their members, that type of behavior are the unsinkified ones that will correct all the bullshits in your land. I wish them all the best.

That is my contribution to this forum. The word "Sinkie" and its numerous definitions.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I remember that I even told the OA that no matter how we hate you for your moronic posts and all your vulgarites, the OA should still not ban you (and few others) because there should be freedom of speech in this forum.

Infractions and point deductions have no effect on "Freedom of Speech" in this forum.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk

We are going back to the old days indeed.

Tonychat is a known SDP supporter and like other SDP supporters, they are only interested in "their" freedom of speech, "their" freedom of action and anyone's else is undeserviong, abusive and tyrannic.

and now, just like what happen after the 2006 election, they are willing to complain and get others "punished" to "enforce" their freedom. And at the same time, claim that others are impeaching their "rights".

Now think about this: if the supporters are already like that, what kind of party is SDP really? are they really for freedom of everyone, or are they just interested in their own freedom and is willing to bully their way around to get it?

Just think about it.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
...and now, just like what happen after the 2006 election, they are willing to complain and get others "punished" to "enforce" their freedom. And at the same time, claim that others are impeaching their "rights".

Now think about this: if the supporters are already like that, what kind of party is SDP really? are they really for freedom of everyone, or are they just interested in their own freedom and is willing to bully their way around to get it?

Just think about it.

Clear Ass, what are you complaining about? Lest you call the kettle black, have you said the same of the PAP?

Next paragraph: "what kind of party is SDP really? are they really for freedom of everyone, or are they just interested in their own freedom and is willing to bully their way around to get it?" Have you asked, "what kind of party is PAP really? are they really for freedom of everyone, or are they just interested in their own freedom and is willing to bully their way around to get it?"

Pappy dog llke you are one a many. Double talk is the name of your master game. Bullying is the way of the pappies. But they dont see it. All they can see is the other party's log, but not their own faults.

Have you thot about it? No you have not! Why? Bcos you are truly a Pappy dog!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I may not agree with what clearass has said, but I agree with ONE thing:

You and tonychat are not putting on the right behaviour of SDP supporters.

If you want to engage people online and at the same time identify yourself as an SDP supporter, you should maintain proper manners even if your opponent does not.

This is because people will be look at how you behave. Your behaviour will give them excuse to judge your party.

Remember: your opponent does not identify himself/herself with any party. She is individual, unaffiliated. But you have publicly announced your affiliation. That's the difference.

Unfair?

No, it is not unfair. You have chosen to support SDP, and for better or worse, that places constraints on your online behaviour.

You have called me a dog before. I don't mind. But people will judge you accordingly, and implicate your party unnecessary. That is something you should not allow happen.

As for tonychat, he is a scum and a loser who should not have anything to do with SDP. He is a coward, a bully, an imbecile, a horrendous internet tyrant who will smear any party he associates himself with.

I hope you don't follow his path. Your posting shows you have sufficient brains not to.

Clear Ass, what are you complaining about? Lest you call the kettle black, have you said the same of the PAP?

Pappy dog llke you are one a many. Double talk is the name of your master game. Bullying is the way of the pappies. But they dont see it. All they can see is the other party's log, but not their own faults.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you want to engage people online and at the same time identify yourself as an SDP supporter, you should maintain proper manners even if your opponent does not.

This is because people will be look at how you behave. Your behaviour will give them excuse to judge your party.

Remember: your opponent does not identify himself/herself with any party. She is individual, unaffiliated. But you have publicly announced your affiliation. That's the difference.

Unfair?

No, it is not unfair. You have chosen to support SDP, and for better or worse, that places constraints on your online behaviour.

You have called me a dog before. I don't mind. But people will judge you accordingly, and implicate your party unnecessary. That is something you should not allow happen.

As for tonychat, he is a scum and a loser who should not have anything to do with SDP. He is a coward, a bully, an imbecile, a horrendous internet tyrant who will smear any party he associates himself with.

I hope you don't follow his path. Your posting shows you have sufficient brains not to.

I think too much rule following and moral coding has rusted your brain too much.

There is no such thing as a certain way to speak if i support any party. To support any party is up to the individual, i am not the spokesperson of any party.

I dun give a shit if you support the party that i support. nobody cares, those who care are those who plan to stick in the 640 sqkm of land till they die.

You got to differentiate between a spokesperson and a supporter. I dun need to behave in particular way just because i support a particular party. It is more likely that you cannot stand such behavior and there is always the ignore button.

You bunch of sinkie has no balls to fight for your rights and need a forum to write your complain as though it will solve your problem and now you come here to tell others how they should behave? What a joke?

SDP is just an example of a unsinkified behavior that will stirred up the PAP. It should be highlighted.

Oh by the way, i should tell you this. You behave in a way that everyone must go by your thoughts and thinking in order to be right. What you say should be follow so that the world will be at peace and in the correct proper order. you think that others owe you a living and need to listen to you. Your type of behavior is the exact result for creating the kind of bullshit situation in sinkieland now.

Who the hell gives you the authority to dictate others. You should learn a thing or 2 to respect others. I dun think you are one who is suitable to be under true democracy, dictatorship is better for you.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black heart is right. Tonychat is the last person to be associated with SDP. Like Yap, he gives the party a bad name. SDP unfortunately has been associated with wrong kind and people are discouraged by it. Look at the antics of Gopalan and Gomez. Even a die-hard and long standing PAP Cadre suddenly is a supporter of SDP. SDP should attract more people like Vincent W.

In the previous forum we had ptader and company having a field day whacking everyone who was not a supporter of SDP and banning people. It left a bitter taste. In this forum, they can't get away with it.

This and the previous forum, the vast majority are not for the PAP. In fact there are only about 4 chaps that are ardent PAP fans and nobody bothers engaging them because they can't even hold an argument.

Most people keep quiet when Tonychat says something out of pity.

C
Next paragraph: "what kind of party is SDP really? are they really for freedom of everyone, or are they just interested in their own freedom and is willing to bully their way around to get it?" Have you asked, "what kind of party is PAP really? are they really for freedom of everyone, or are they just interested in their own freedom and is willing to bully their way around to get it?"

P

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

That idiot is a raw breed here,so I hope he does not get chased away

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black heart is right. Tonychat is the last person to be associated with SDP. Like Yap, he gives the party a bad name. SDP unfortunately has been associated with wrong kind and people are discouraged by it. Look at the antics of Gopalan and Gomez. Even a die-hard and long standing PAP Cadre suddenly is a supporter of SDP. SDP should attract more people like Vincent W.

In the previous forum we had ptader and company having a field day whacking everyone who was not a supporter of SDP and banning people. It left a bitter taste. In this forum, they can't get away with it.

This and the previous forum, the vast majority are not for the PAP. In fact there are only about 4 chaps that are ardent PAP fans and nobody bothers engaging them because they can't even hold an argument.

Most people keep quiet when Tonychat says something out of pity.
It is true that SDP has many vocal supporters.

But frankly Dr Chee does not hv a political future here-I think,so I will vote for him/his party.

Of course if he can rein in the angry mobs,that would be useful.time wait for no man/woman,I doubt it can be done

BTW,I saw a few ptader shadows here already,but who cares?
As for Tony,he is a joker,but he whacks PAP,.that is what matters to me.
We shall see

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even a die-hard and long standing PAP Cadre suddenly is a supporter of SDP.

Most PAP cadres has neither idea of nor interest in politics until they got the boot and turn bitter. When they try to find out to get back at it, it's too late for education but ripe time for enthralment and entrapment.

SDP should attract more people like Vincent W.

"If you're gay or support gay rights, there's no other party to turn to." - M. Ravi :eek: :biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you.

This is the pointy i have been trying to drive at but i m convince they are too thick to understand or be willing to admit.

I have no issue with other opposition parties apart from SDP. I have said it before and I will say it again. I will vote for any opposotion parties that come to my ward but I will not vote for SDP if they do come. If the choice is down between only SDP and PAP, then my choice is either to spolit the vote or vote PAP if the PAP condidate is people-oriented.

As for the behavior of tony char and methink, their bully and uncompromising tactic is a mirror image of what SDP is all about. I dont think I need to go into details.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat, fine if you think that Freedom of Speech is not for certain people!! So why are you complaining when PAP also restrict freedom of speech? PAP could also think that some people are not fit to be given freedom of speech!! So, PAP cannot restrict people from Freedom of Speech but you, Tonychat can right? Isn't this double standard, 讲一套做一套? Very typical of the Thai Junta.

Please don't give me your big theory about "Cause" and "Action". If you are a real man, don't just infract me and also deduct my points to below 400, so that I cannot infract you back. Face the consequences of your action for infracting me, and not hit below the belt!! Now I am back to 400 points and I can infract you. However, I don't do that, cos I walk the talk!!

Please don't give me this crap that the word "Sinkie" is not an insult!! It is just like calling an Indian "Mama" and say that is it not an insulting word because it mean "Uncle" in Tamil!! Try shouting the word "Mama" to a group of Indian pia kia and you see what happens!!

The word Sinkie is a degratory term by some morons to call Singapore. Is an insulting word and your use it every freaking day in this forum!! You can argue your way out ,until the cow comes home with all your lan jiao "reasons", but the fact remains that the word "Sinkie" is a degratory and as such insulting word. We all (including you) know the real meaning of the word "Sinkie", so don't come and act innocent or victim!!

Based on your "logic", does that mean we should all ban you permanently, for using abusive language everyday?

You infracted me because I call you a "Retard". Well, I am NOT sorry about it, because I am just calling a spade, "a spade". The fact that you are really retarded!!! Look at how you worship Thailand, and condemn Singapore, really sound like a retard!! Just one track mind. No facts no reasons!

Come on, Singapore and Thailand each has it own good and bad points, but you choose only to see the good part and praise Thailand, and everything about Singapore is bad. You are just one-track mind with selectively very biased views. If that is not retarded, then what is it?

Tonychat, I reckon that you are a loser in this society, probably treated like a pariah by people around you. Everyone around you look down on you. You cannot survive (financially and emotionally) in Singapore and so you aspire to stay in Thailand to run away from Singapore.

But you have no means to do so. So you lan lan, stay in Singapore and dreaming everyday that Thailand is the best place on earth, no crimes, no chicken, freedom of speech, no gamling, no taxes, no medical fee, no Junta, no double standard, no poor, can demostrate (and will not be jailed)... only good things and one day you can settle down there with a whore!!!! Well, just dream on ok!!

I bet you haven't travel much inside Thailand (other than travelling "inside" Thai whores). You think you are an expert in Thailand cos cheong a few place and your chicken teerak says so your phaasa Thai is "Geng Mak mak"??

Can you even tell the difference between the Thai word "Ruu Plaaw" and "Chai Mai"; or "Phaaeng Mak" and "Phaaeng Pai"? Mr Thai Junta worshipper? If not, don't act expert!!

:rolleyes: