• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ft footballers and aff cup

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIST OF FTs FOOTBALLER IN SG

1. Alex Duric
2. Shi Jiayi
3. Qiu Li
4. Bah Mamahdou (0 caps)
5. Walid Lounis (0 caps)
6. John Wilkinson
7. Daniel Bennet
8. Agu Casmir
9. Itimi Dickson
10. Precious Emurajaye
11. Egmar Goncalves
12. Mirko Grabovac

Feel free to add on!!! I would think we should go the way of Phillipines and hunt down all the children of our SPGssssssssssss overseas which is a fair amount right?? hahaha...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually all non-Malays players are descendent of FTs. Name them too.

My ancestors were FTs when they first came here.

Maverick, you are Malay?

:mad:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Alex Duric
2. Shi Jiayi
3. Qiu Li
4. Bah Mamahdou (0 caps)
5. Walid Lounis (0 caps)
6. John Wilkinson
7. Daniel Bennet
8. Agu Casmir
9. Itimi Dickson
10. Precious Emurajaye
11. Egmar Goncalves
12. Mirko Grabovac

Feel free to add on!!! I would think we should go the way of Phillipines and hunt down all the children of our SPGssssssssssss overseas which is a fair amount right?? hahaha...

Egmar already became brazil's FT.. imported from sg
and Mirko too.... became Crotia's FT, imported from sg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Egmar already became brazil's FT.. imported from sg
and Mirko too.... became Crotia's FT, imported from sg

'Footballers' who cant cut in their country of origin........not even in the lower leagues. So what if he's a brazilian? Not all brazilians can play football okay?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Footballers' who cant cut in their country of origin........not even in the lower leagues. So what if he's a brazilian? Not all brazilians can play football okay?

Not all Brazilians who can play football plays for Brazil. Most notable ones
Deco - Portugal
Marcos Senna - Spain
Cacau - Germany
Marcus Tulio Tanaka - Japan

And not all players cannot make it then go other countries. Most notable ones being those who played in the World Cup like
Lukas Podolski - Germany(born in Poland)
Miroslav Klose - Germany(born in Poland)
Jong Tae-Se - DPRK Captain(born in Japan)
Kevin-Prince Boateng - Ghana(born in Germany)

And I bet most of you don't know that Patrice Evra is not born in France. He is born in Senegal :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

In which case SG standard and SG kind of pay, you seriously think we can attract top talent like Ronaldo, Messi or Ozil? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Alex Duric
2. Shi Jiayi
3. Qiu Li
4. Bah Mamahdou (0 caps)
5. Walid Lounis (0 caps)
6. John Wilkinson
7. Daniel Bennet
8. Agu Casmir
9. Itimi Dickson
10. Precious Emurajaye
11. Egmar Goncalves
12. Mirko Grabovac

U forgot Mustafic Fahrudin. But this year's AFF most of them seem to be missing except Mustafic and Duric who started all the matches I think

Daniel Bennet's FT status up for discussion though, he's been in SG since he was 2