• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

23 Year Old Man Have Sex With 14 Year Old Girl Daily With Parents Approval!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband must be freaking horny, tiring his wife on bed daily:biggrin:

"It has been hard trying to juggle two roles - as a student and a wife - but I am taking it in my stride," said the bride, Siti Maryam Mahmod, who studies at a religious school.

Malaysian girl, 14, celebrates wedding in public By JULIA ZAPPEI
The Associated Press
Sunday, December 5, 2010; 12:02 AM

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- A 14-year-old girl and 23-year-old man have celebrated their recent marriage in public in Malaysia's largest city, a report said Sunday, fueling a debate on teen weddings.

Underage marriages are allowed for Muslims with court permission and parental consent but are not common in this Muslim-majority country.

The New Straits Times reported the Muslim couple, whose union was arranged by their parents, were married in July after obtaining permission from an Islamic court.

The couple, whose photo was published on the government-linked newspaper's front page, celebrated their union at a mosque in Kuala Lumpur Saturday together with about 250 other couples. The celebration was organized by Kuala Lumpur's Islamic department.

"It has been hard trying to juggle two roles - as a student and a wife - but I am taking it in my stride," said the bride, Siti Maryam Mahmod, who studies at a religious school.

Authorities could not immediately be reached Sunday to comment.

Muslims, who make up two-thirds of Malaysia's 28 million people, are permitted to marry after reaching puberty as long as they have consent from their parents and Islamic Shariah courts. For non-Muslim Malaysians, females must be at least 16 and males 18 to marry.

The Times quoted Jamil Khir Baharom, minister in charge of Islamic affairs, as saying that Siti Maryam was allowed to marry as long as she obtained court consent.

But Deputy Health Minister Rosnah Abdul Rashid Shirlin said child marriages should be forbidden.

"It is never OK for a 14-year-old to be married," the Muslim woman politician told The Associated Press.

Ivy Josiah, executive director of local group Women's Aid Organization, called on the government to repeal laws that allowed underage marriage for Muslims.

"Cultural and religious sensitivities should not be excuses for what is clearly a human rights violation," she said.

A southern state's leader made headlines in August when he encouraged teen marriages as a way to prevent young girls from having sex out of wedlock and getting pregnant. Dozens of babies are abandoned by young unwed Muslim mothers in Malaysia each year.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come and convert to Islam you Clinton PAP dog, I will personally cut off your damn tiny dick in whole.:biggrin::oIo:

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Since Islam and Christianity are both Abrahamic religions, they should have the same rules. Rich believers should be allowed to take up to 4 wives and those below 16 should be allowed to marry with the girl's blessings. Money can bring many blessings :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singapore allows rich men to marry up to 4 wives and lower the age to 14, the low birth rate problem would have been solved..

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singapore allows rich men to marry up to 4 wives and lower the age to 14, the low birth rate problem would have been solved..

Provided sg has dat many rich men who want a host of kids lol. N wads dis talk about believing in Christ and behaving worse than pagans? Dun tink ur pastor taught u dat Clinton666... An affront to God!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Provided sg has dat many rich men who want a host of kids lol. N wads dis talk about believing in Christ and behaving worse than pagans? Dun tink ur pastor taught u dat Clinton666... An affront to God!!!

The Bible says as long as a girl reach puberty, she is of marriageable age.
I am sure you are not attracted by this girl who is jsut 12 year old coz she doesn't have a dick for you to suck on. Homosexuals like you will be burnt in HELL as the Bible has stated..

24o84eb.jpg
[/IMG]

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Bible says as long as a girl reach puberty, she is of marriageable age.
I am sure you are not attracted by this girl who is jsut 12 year old coz she doesn't have a dick for you to suck on. Homosexuals like you will be burnt in HELL as the Bible has stated..

24o84eb.jpg
[/IMG]

Sure unfortunately, I m not a gay:wink: unlike u scum of e earth... I regreted screwing ur worthless mother n spawning a trash like u