• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

18 Sio Ghi Ho Secret Society Headman GangRaped! Lol!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke..these 369, 18SGH all led by retarded Mat Yoyos lol..Any moronic Chinese wanting these spastics as their headman are really scrapping at the low low bottom of the food chain.

I am sure Hussein will smile everytime he gets gang-raped by Balwant Singh at Changi Resort..EPIC LOSER:biggrin:

The plump, heavily inked Hussein — who sports several tattoos on his face — was seen smiling to his family members in the gallery as the authorities led him away.

Secret society chief jailed 42 months, caned 18 strokes
SINGAPORE: The headman of a secret society was sentenced to 42 months’ jail and given 18 strokes of the cane for offences including being part of an unlawful assembly that attacked a 16—year—old boy.

Twenty—eight—year—old Mohammed Hussein Mohammed Kassim and five other men attacked Rashvin Ravindran with a knife at a playground near Block 511, Jurong West Street 51 at around 4.20pm on 14 August.

Hussein, who is the headman of the 18 Sio Ghi Ho secret society, directed the assault.

The fight broke out after a member of his group accused Rashvin of calling his friend a "dog".

They then attacked the boy before he even had the chance to answer.

As a result, Rashvin suffered injuries to his neck and head, and was sent to hospital for treatment.

Just about two hours before the assault, Hussein and at least 13 of his associates were at Jurong West Street 52 waiting to ambush another group of men.

Members of Hussein’s group were armed with knives and a knuckle duster.

The headman had personally planned the attack to take place at a street soccer court.

However, he aborted it as he found that there were too many passers—by in the area.

The 13 youths, aged between 14 and 21, were charged with the crime.

Three of them have already been dealt with in court.

A 14—year—old boy was sent to the Singapore Boys’ Home for rehabilitation while his 15—year—old accomplice was put on probation.

They cannot be named due to their age.

Another member of the group, 20—year—old Maria Dass Pandi Rasan, was sentenced to 24 months’ jail and given six strokes of the cane.

Besides these, Hussein was also caught with a sickle and a flick knife in his flat at around 12.15pm on 16 August.

Police seized the weapons after officers raided his home at Block 118, Corporation Drive, in Taman Jurong that day.

The plump, heavily inked Hussein — who sports several tattoos on his face — was seen smiling to his family members in the gallery as the authorities led him away.

For the rioting charge, he could have been jailed up to ten years on top of the caning.

— CNA/ir

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure Hussein is so spastic even the MINDS school rejected his admission. Tells you alot about 18 SGH and their members. Where is that retard GoldenDragon who 'speaks' higly of 18 SGH...PUIIIIIIIIIIII!

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton666 View Post

Better Than Ever too heavy, i scare he eat grass..
You retarded gay dog

That is impossible, it's like saying PAP will lose the Election. Not in a million years.

Anyway, I will chop off my puny dick if that really happens

chow chee bye, talk big again? your Better Than Ever eat grass, take a look!
http://videos.turfclub.com.sg/20101114SR09.wmv

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
黄飞鸿说:擒贼先擒王!catch thief must catch king 1st.:biggrin:
no more leader the rest are just a plate of loose sand 一盘散沙 liao.:wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL what a loser. 28 year old plays gang leader for a bunch of 14-21 year olds. He will be playing with friends from his age group in changi.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure Hussein is so spastic even the MINDS school rejected his admission. Tells you alot about 18 SGH and their members. Where is that retard GoldenDragon who 'speaks' higly of 18 SGH...PUIIIIIIIIIIII!

Can you please quote where I spoke highly of SGH? I merely mentioned they had 2 gunmen in their ranks before. This is a fact. Is this speaking highly of SGH? If there is anyone whom I speak and think highly of, it has to be you!!! Hahahahaa.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a democratic society even the Secret Societies elect their leaders based on GRC system.

Sg Gangstas are elected by secret voting and GRC system to make sure the interest of the minorities are being looked after..

The Chinese headman operates by remote control.....:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is it that a malay is heading chinese gang

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

18 SGH has a very rigorous selection process for its headman. Only those with a super duper low PSLE and IQ score will be considered and Mr Kassim was heads and shoulders above everyone else in this regard.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please quote where I spoke highly of SGH? I merely mentioned they had 2 gunmen in their ranks before. This is a fact. Is this speaking highly of SGH? If there is anyone whom I speak and think highly of, it has to be you!!! Hahahahaa.

You spastic maggot:oIo:

18 SGH's gunmen uses only cheapo Made In China watergun and they are pathetic when compared to this real gunman:mad:

nerf.jpg