• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ahqua beauty queen is more pretty than miss singapore

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot pass my VICOM leh. The last pic confirmed my hunch.

many young girls nowadays like to put make up powder in their long kao to enhance it. I think that's why the last pic look a bit suspect.

anyway, her neh nehs look unproportionally zeng with her slim waist... hmmmm...

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely agree the neh neh is silicone.

But i'm still confused - is Tania Lim Ms Singapore Tranny or just Miss Singapore?

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it just me or does she look like a short-assed clone of another plastic surgery freak, aka Dawn Yang?

WTF, talk about lack of creativity, the plastic surgeon must be damn cock one.

Is she Singapore's new Ris Low?
by Joyce Lim

Has Singapore been hit by a new Ris Low?

Judging from comments posted by netizens on Twitter and Facebook, the answer is yes.

Netizens are calling Christina Tan, 22, Singapore's new Ris Low because of her odd accent and bad English pronunciation.

The buxom freelance model, who is 1.58m-tall and weighs 42kg, has set the Internet abuzz after links to three videos were circulated online.

The three videos show different segments of Tan's appearance at the finals of the recent FHM/SOL Beer Bikini Babe Contest.

She was the first runner-up in the contest, which was held at Wave House Sentosa on Jan 22.

64828.jpg

64821.jpg

64822.jpg

64827.jpg

64825.jpg

http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/vide...he-fhm-sol-beer-bikini-babes-contest/tneqm7mr

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Advice to you, while slurping the two 'mountains' remember not to bite hard, you may not want to die of silicone poisoning like that sanke in Israel.:biggrin:

Advice noted with thanks, bro. Unlikely to engage in any act with her. Her pair of eyes very scary. Maia 1000 times better.