• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This girl need to be teach a lesson.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw this in sammyboy sex forum.Bloody hell, this lady by the name of Rachel thought she really a mama san???How can she wrote this in the forum?Don't she have the least respect for the race and human dignity???What she mean by 'brown fxxxing machine' ???This ladies also need the least respect of dignity.How can she put this kind of sentence in the forum???She want to cause a race war in Singapore isit???

1.jpg

Hope someone will report her to the police and let the law teach her a lesson!!!The newspaper have to read this and report it to the CID to take a tough action!!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I saw this in sammyboy sex forum.Bloody hell, this lady by the name of Rachel thought she really a mama san???How can she wrote this in the forum?Don't she have the least respect for the race and human dignity???What she mean by 'brown fxxxing machine'

You shouldn't be visiting these sorts of depraved, disgusting sites in the first place. You need serious help.:rolleyes:

PS: The title should be "This girl needs to be taught a lesson.". Grammar is sinkieland has obviously gone to the dogs.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's examine some definitions of racism -
Racism refers to the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races
discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Racism is the belief that race is a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

The belief that each race has distinct and intrinsic attributes; The belief that one race is superior to all others; Prejudice or discrimination based upon race
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/racism

So, how on earth is describing brown colored whore as brown fxxking machine racism ??

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Whats wrong with that? Its just an advertising slogan. Some folks may have a fetish for chocolate skin.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You shouldn't be visiting these sorts of depraved, disgusting sites in the first place. You need serious help.:rolleyes:

PS: The title should be "This girl needs to be taught a lesson.". Grammar is sinkieland has obviously gone to the dogs.

Yeah bro, i agree. Not only that; spelling has also taken a nosedive. It should be "Grammar in Sinkieland......." :biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw this in sammyboy sex forum.Bloody hell, this lady by the name of Rachel thought she really a mama san???How can she wrote this in the forum?Don't she have the least respect for the race and human dignity???What she mean by 'brown fxxxing machine' ???This ladies also need the least respect of dignity.How can she put this kind of sentence in the forum???She want to cause a race war in Singapore isit???

1.jpg

Hope someone will report her to the police and let the law teach her a lesson!!!The newspaper have to read this and report it to the CID to take a tough action!!!

Shouldn't have called her brown, really.. Then? White farking machine? :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheong lee now you also behave like this ah?

Seriously sometimes i guess it's not really the malays' fault when they complain of racism some chinese also like that. In future by staring at a non chinese you can be accused of racism.

No wonder see so many youngsters of chinese descent behaving like pussies and bullied by malay youths whom are growing even more insolent. You look at these chinese pussies parents and they behave the same way. Bowing down to malays and what not treating them like gods and then in turn treated like dirt so they blame other chinese ppl instead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow have orgy session. The last one that i looked involved that HK air stewardess but got del by sam cos the TS didn't pay him. HAHA.

They even took pictures and posted it.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether in health centres or KTVs, 'brown sugar' in demand for a long time. Supply doesn't meet demand. Should get northern neighbours to help out for the time being. M'sia-S'pore ties improved liao, Razak should assist LHL in the name of diplomacy.