• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sounds like there are erverts

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by hossey
Some men are just sex fiends , my childhood friend turned husband also did alot of evil which I always warned him karma will take its course. When he was in Spore Poly , he was still quite alright although I noticed he has been stealing looks at girls but once he went NS he became a different man.

I noticed he is very demanding , asking for sex whenever he's out from camp , he has such a strong desire that I cant even coup with .....3 to 6 times a day ! within 24 hours , sometimes climbing on me in the middle of the night when he gets horny . I told him it is unhealthy for him to be so sexually active and told him to cool down. That was my biggest mistake , soon after our shot gun marriage and telling him that he should take it easy and not over exert himself he started to go out very often claiming he's got overtime work. That was the beginning of his wild life , I discreetly checked on his personal effects and found a piece of time table with all the girls' names , mentrual cycles , safe periods with dates that he could have safe sex . It was a shocking revelation , how can a once innocent looking person suddenly turned into a sex fiend and he could be so meticulous in maintaining a sex time table with 9 different girls? I felt so sick and embarrassed with the finding but cannot confide in anybody as this is extremely shameful . My parents will hit the roof if they find out their son-in-law is a sex monster , I dont know what has driven him to such extremes. When he worked in a Dutch trading company as a sales executive selling glass he was a smart looking person who could pass off as decent .But what went wrong with him , I am still puzzled , is it a medical condition or is he simply born highly sex?

He is not handsome , although with huge eyes but a sweet talker he is since he's been in sales. I objected to him being a sales person since he mixes with building contractors and developers who are rough characters , this could contribute to his unusual sex behaviour. When we quarrel over his demands , out of anger I told him your english name starting with "F"is synonymous with the four letter word that makes you what you are. It is very traumatic living with him but for the sake of the kids , I close my eyes to all his misdeeds. Hopefully , he will change if not all those girls who have been violated by him will pray for divine punishment on him. I feel sorry for those who were cheated by him but there is little I could do as I am unable to control him.

Girls who bump into strangers who are very friendly and eloquent must be careful , my husband is a sweet talker who will buy flowers and send to his new targets regularly until they fall for him. He will spend on expensive lunches /dinners and gifts until he conquers them and most of them will return all the gifts and money many times more than what he has initially spent on them.

For the sake of my children I hav eno choice but to protect his identity but I am very frustrated with my life with him.

Ash007
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ash007
Find all posts by Ash007

#63 13-11-2009, 03:28 AM
cooleo
Alfrescian (S)