• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now NSmen have no excuse to fail: IPPT chart comes to neighbourhood fitness park

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s..._nsmen_have_no_excuse_to_fail_ippt_comes.html

Now NSmen have no excuse to fail: IPPT chart comes to neighbourhood fitness park

now_nsmen_have_no_excuse_to_fail_ippt_comes-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
40%
Shiok!
8%
LOL!
18%
So sad
12%
Sure or not?
2%
Bochup
20%
If the NS man will not go for IPPT, you bring IPPT to the NS man instead. STOMPer Alan spotted these IPPT information charts installed at a neighbourhood fitness park in Boon Lay.

Alan wrote:

"I just spotted this signage in front of Boon Lay Place Block 208.

"The Town Council and the SAF are indeed very concerned about the fitness of NS men, so much so that they are installing signage and stations for the NS Men near their homes, so that ... they will have no excuse for failing their fitness test...

"Hurray! :biggrin:"

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only weaklings have to look at IPPT charts to train to pass IPPT.

Strong fit men like me simply breeze through the five stations and collect the money.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current NSmen given extra $$$... Extra period to do well! Gahment just hope they continue to vote for them...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alan wrote:

"I just spotted this signage in front of Boon Lay Place Block 208.

"The Town Council and the SAF are indeed very concerned about the fitness of NS men, so much so that they are installing signage and stations for the NS Men near their homes, so that ... they will have no excuse for failing their fitness test...

"Hurray! :biggrin:"
hurray simi lan,:oIo: knn this is pestering me every year.
of course concern la, increasing numbers of failures leh.
knn no need work ah, juz focus IPPT can liao no need earn money lor.
siao ah!