• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew's Office

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What? You think your USA, UK and Australia so bloody good meh? Bloody racist group of countries. Pui! Why you look down at Asian countries? Not good for you issit? Why you think the white skin better than Asian issit? LP la!

I have lived in these countries that u havementioned, I have not really experienced any rascism. Were u butt fucked by an angmo when u were a child? Maybe that is why u hate them. As for whether whites are better than asians, right now, they are. If u can kindly point me to an asian company that is the equivalent of Microsoft, Intel, Boeing, etc. please let me know. If you know any whites clamouring to enter beijing U, please let me know. Judging by the number of asians in MIT, Harvard, etc. I have to say that yes, the whites are better.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right except the last part. He indeed is a firm believer in F.S. to the point of paranoia. I heard he has always been afraid to fly in helicopters. He's scared to death of the thing. It's a strange obsession with him - astrology and feng shui. He's always consulting on such before he travels. Maybe his Taiwan trips in the past got something to do with FS too. To him, FS is not BS. He knows his ABCs.

He grew up speaking malay and english. He had to learn mandarin in his adulthood. He knows little about chinese tradition and customs. He does not do any ancestor worship or buddhism. In other words, he knows and cares fuck all about feng shui.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it came to FS matters, the late Hong Choon was his monk mentor. No idea who he consults after Hong Choon's departure.

If MM goes to work in those type of shoes, I am sure you will also spot some wannabes in the civil service wearing the same type of shoes to work. There are many copycats in the civil service. Some even try their best to follow MM's style and manner when delivering a speech.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

What that carpet doing there? Seems so out of place. Or is it his magic flying carpet for a quick get away in case of signs of trouble.

The carpet is to roll up his body when he suddenly passed away in his office ah.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lived in these countries that u havementioned, I have not really experienced any rascism. Were u butt fucked by an angmo when u were a child? Maybe that is why u hate them. As for whether whites are better than asians, right now, they are. If u can kindly point me to an asian company that is the equivalent of Microsoft, Intel, Boeing, etc. please let me know. If you know any whites clamouring to enter beijing U, please let me know. Judging by the number of asians in MIT, Harvard, etc. I have to say that yes, the whites are better.
No,it is not the whites are better.

We Asians,kena big time conned by the biggest conman,Asian Values,if those who worship PAP still care to remember.It is spread far and wide.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No,it is not the whites are better.

We Asians,kena big time conned by the biggest conman,Asian Values,if those who worship PAP still care to remember.It is spread far and wide.

Yeah they(PAP) told us to keep the Asian Values, but what do they(PAP) keep?

They(PAP) keep our hard earned money(taxpayers)!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a geomancer's point of view, wood is supposed to absorb all the bad vibes and atone for one's sins!How apt!:biggrin::biggrin:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

Did you all see any difference in this LKY's office?

It is all decorated with wood. This fellow is a super believer of Feng Shui. I remembered I heard from a friend that during Hong Chuan Monk was still around, LKY went and looked for him and Hong Chuan Monk told this fellow that in his 5 elements, he lack of wood. So this LKY started planting trees all over Singapore and made his PAP ministers plant a tree every year for this Feng Shui purpose too.

So you see that he surrounded himself in his office with wood. Just like a special made coffin for himself. But even with all these Feng Shui, in the end he still got to die.

Feng Shui doesn't stop anyone from dying but will make one's life better or worst if you believe in it.

Anyway for ky's case, I think his karma will overcome any good Feng Shui that he builds up.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MM Lee is a world class leader.

No matter what, can anyone of you here stand up to him?

Talk so much for what? Can anyone debate with him? Can anyone here measure up to his capabilities, intelligence, wit and political acumen.

Can only talk behind a mask.Always talk rubbish and garbage....spout obscenities and vulgarities....retard this and retard that....

Go face to face with MM Lee if you dare.

MM Lee is the world's number politician. All of you should be proud of our MM Lee.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talk so much for what? Can anyone debate with him? Can anyone here measure up to his capabilities, intelligence, wit and political acumen.

I wonder if GMS dare to talk back to MM Lee

He shake hand with PAP mp already sibei disturbed already

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all decorated with wood. This fellow is a super believer of Feng Shui. I remembered I heard from a friend that during Hong Chuan Monk was still around, LKY went and looked for him and Hong Chuan Monk told this fellow that in his 5 elements, he lack of wood. So this LKY started planting trees all over Singapore and made his PAP ministers plant a tree every year for this Feng Shui purpose too.

Fortune tellers, feng shui masters, spiritual mediums, etc — i.e. those who rely on Chinese superstitions to make a living — spread and kept this rumor alive to give themselves credibility.

LKY may be a piece of shit but he sure ain't a complete idiot.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right except the last part. He indeed is a firm believer in F.S. to the point of paranoia. I heard he has always been afraid to fly in helicopters. He's scared to death of the thing. It's a strange obsession with him - astrology and feng shui. He's always consulting on such before he travels. Maybe his Taiwan trips in the past got something to do with FS too. To him, FS is not BS. He knows his ABCs.

And how did you find out? I suppose LKY invited you to Istana and confided his fears and beliefs to you over a cup of tea?

Or did you hear it from a kopi kia who heard it from a cab driver who heard it from his cousin who heard it from a fortune teller trying to ply his trade?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortune tellers, feng shui masters, spiritual mediums, etc — i.e. those who rely on Chinese superstitions to make a living — spread and kept this rumor alive to give themselves credibility.

LKY may be a piece of shit but he sure ain't a complete idiot.

Are you being living in a cave or what?

LKY really believed in Feng Shui so much until he is paranoia.

Do you know IRA, CPF, MAS, and Capitaland are all built according to Feng Shui?

Even the Singapore $1 gold colour coin are also Feng Shui. And this $1 coin was design and made by the instruction of Hong Chuan Monk in the early 1980's.

And the $1 coin designed was of course approved by LKY. All this are so called secret, as LKY is a person who value his face value very much. He cannot lose face to the Ang Mos or foreigners if he approved all these buildings and projects in Singapore to be built according to Feng Shui, the foreigners will laughed at him saying he is superstitious.

So as I said, all these are secrets, even though I think it is not any secrets at all.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can only talk behind a mask.Always talk rubbish and garbage....spout obscenities and vulgarities....retard this and retard that....

Go face to face with MM Lee if you dare.

MM Lee is the world's number politician. All of you should be proud of our MM Lee.

Why don't you ask Chee Soon Juan? He has requested on numerous occasions to debate LKY in public but LKY has always chosen to hide under that wooden table in his office, trembling with his face wrapped up in that persian rug.

The inevitable happened when he sued CSJ and had to appear in court as a witness. Here's the transcript and actual audio recording of LKY being cross-examined by CSJ in court:

http://yoursdp.org/index.php/news/s...st-for-words-during-cross-examination-by-chee

Listen to it and tell me if you see any signs of wit or intelligence from LKY.

Perhaps at some earlier stages of his career LKY was indeed a great orator. But after silencing his critics (instead of debating them) for so may years, his oratorical skills are now all but gone.

For the last 15 years or so, LKY has reduced to reading from scripts prepared by his speech writers whenever he speaks in public or gives interview to the media.