• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew's Office

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps at some earlier stages of his career LKY was indeed a great orator. But after silencing his critics (instead of debating them) for so may years, his oratorical skills are now all but gone.

For the last 15 years or so, LKY has reduced to reading from scripts prepared by his speech writers whenever he speaks in public or gives interview to the media.

Yeah I agreed with you.

Even though with all the best Feng Shui Masters he can find in the whole world, the Feng Shui cannot let him live forever or made him becoming smarter.

In the end, he still had to degenerate and die.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you being living in a cave or what?

LKY really believed in Feng Shui so much until he is paranoia.

Do you know IRA, CPF, MAS, and Capitaland are all built according to Feng Shui?

Even the Singapore $1 gold colour coin are also Feng Shui. And this $1 coin was design and made by the instruction of Hong Chuan Monk in the early 1980's.

And the $1 coin designed was of course approved by LKY. All this are so called secret, as LKY is a person who value his face value very much. He cannot lose face to the Ang Mos or foreigners if he approved all these buildings and projects in Singapore to be built according to Feng Shui, the foreigners will laughed at him saying he is superstitious.

So as I said, all these are secrets, even though I think it is not any secrets at all.

I suppose what every kopitiam ah soh and cab driver know for a fact must be the absolute truth. I had always thought that the Singapore Mint was responsible for the dollar coin's design while the URA was responsible for urban architectural issues. But thanks to your inside information, I now realize that LKY took a personal interests in such matters.

I'm wondering if LKY might, perhaps in consultation with the Hong Chuan monk, also be responsible for the choice of toilet tiles in HDB flats? The ones in my flat seem to be arranged in a pagoda-like layout and has this "buddhisty" feel. Who knows — there might have been a top secret directive on Feng Shui in HDB toilets coming straight from the Prime Minster's Office. I'll have to ask the kopi sohs and taxi uncles when I go for coffee break later.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it came to FS matters, the late Hong Choon was his monk mentor. No idea who he consults after Hong Choon's departure.

I'll bet you that it was Hong Chuan or his followers who started this fengshui mentor shit. The kopi sohs and taxi uncles will be really impressed and therefore more likely to give generous alms. There is an unbelievable number of suckers in S'pore who will fall for such superstitious nonsense and there is some serious money to be made in this business. Just ask Ming Yi or Kong Hee.

I'll tell you what, actually I am LKY's new monk mentor. I am the one who taught him the maranatha chant as well as a whole bunch of super-duper spells and curses that he used to sabo CSJ, JBJ, TLH, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, etc (why do you think they were all so unlucky?). I will be happy to teach you too, for a fee of course. Let me know if you're interested.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

What that carpet doing there? Seems so out of place. Or is it his magic flying carpet for a quick get away in case of signs of trouble.

Actually I quite like his office. Its spacious and have nice warm color. Unlike the blue walls and white tables i m having now, not to mention the piles of files i m surrounded with.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

Did you all see any difference in this LKY's office?

It is all decorated with wood. This fellow is a super believer of Feng Shui. I remembered I heard from a friend that during Hong Chuan Monk was still around, LKY went and looked for him and Hong Chuan Monk told this fellow that in his 5 elements, he lack of wood. So this LKY started planting trees all over Singapore and made his PAP ministers plant a tree every year for this Feng Shui purpose too.

So you see that he surrounded himself in his office with wood. Just like a special made coffin for himself. But even with all these Feng Shui, in the end he still got to die.

You make sense.

The five elements: metal, wood, water, fire and earth.

Metal is the MRT
Wood his office and tress in Singapore garden city concept and Istana
Water is the Marina Bay Barrage
Fire is his recent lighting of the YOG frame, which everywhere in the world is lit
by an present or past sportperson and why a YOUTH sports is done by
an old man in Singapore context?
Earth is the reclaim lands in Singapore.

So you see the whole thing is complete with the lighting of the YOG frame. However he is too strong for his wife, who died shortly after then.

Remember the Chinese Noble prize scientist, Yang Chun Lin who is 86 years old but then ST feature a full page on him a big picture of him and his young PRC wife. Is LKY using this sublima message to get Singaporeans slowly accept him remarry at his age?

If Goh Keng Swee can do it why not him, after all he is the most eligible widower in Singapore and on earth. He might have frozen some of his sperms to raise 3 more kids for the 4th generation of LEEders.

Watch out. I guess Catharine Lim might be one of the short listed. But she might be abit to old...65. The candidate must be of child bearing age....mid 30s....also to give him the yin enery to compliment all the five elements. Anyone out there care to join in the speculation.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll tell you what, actually I am LKY's new monk mentor. I am the one who taught him the maranatha chant as well as a whole bunch o f super-duper spells and curses that he used to sabo CSJ, JBJ, TLH, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong, etc (why do you think they were all so unlucky?). I will be happy to teach you too, for a fee of course. Let me know if you're interested.

You are? the Silent Monks of the order of sisyphus?? LKY learnt Maranatha from his Christian friend, which Christian friend I really wonder & which bona fide Christians out there chant Maranatha??:p

So, which order of Monk you are from? MONKey??:biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you being living in a cave or what?

LKY really believed in Feng Shui so much until he is paranoia.

Do you know IRA, CPF, MAS, and Capitaland are all built according to Feng Shui?

Even the Singapore $1 gold colour coin are also Feng Shui. And this $1 coin was design and made by the instruction of Hong Chuan Monk in the early 1980's.

And the $1 coin designed was of course approved by LKY. All this are so called secret, as LKY is a person who value his face value very much. He cannot lose face to the Ang Mos or foreigners if he approved all these buildings and projects in Singapore to be built according to Feng Shui, the foreigners will laughed at him saying he is superstitious.

So as I said, all these are secrets, even though I think it is not any secrets at all.
And not forgetting our notes too...look closely at the number for the note inside there are some chinese characters and symbols.