• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew's Office

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

Did you all see any difference in this LKY's office?

It is all decorated with wood. This fellow is a super believer of Feng Shui. I remembered I heard from a friend that during Hong Chuan Monk was still around, LKY went and looked for him and Hong Chuan Monk told this fellow that in his 5 elements, he lack of wood. So this LKY started planting trees all over Singapore and made his PAP ministers plant a tree every year for this Feng Shui purpose too.

So you see that he surrounded himself in his office with wood. Just like a special made coffin for himself. But even with all these Feng Shui, in the end he still got to die.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
But even with all these Feng Shui, in the end he still got to die.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="4"][B]
Everyone has to die :oIo:

You think what? :oIo:

Be thankful to him because without him, you don't even have a HDB flat to live in :oIo:[/B][/SIZE]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is all decorated with wood. This fellow is a super believer of Feng Shui. I remembered I heard from a friend that during Hong Chuan Monk was still around, LKY went and looked for him and Hong Chuan Monk told this fellow that in his 5 elements, he lack of wood. So this LKY started planting trees all over Singapore and made his PAP ministers plant a tree every year for this Feng Shui purpose too.

So you see that he surrounded himself in his office with wood. Just like a special made coffin for himself. But even with all these Feng Shui, in the end he still got to die.

I like the look of his office, the fact is I like wood, not the dark rosewood or red meranti type...it gives warmth, pleasent looking floor carpet & that must some expensive Persian carpet, good lighting plus spacious...don't we all wish we have that size for our bed room...:biggrin:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

Now I know why he had choosen "Wooden" to warm the seat for his son Dragon Loong.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is a great man - no matter what. he is a great statesman....

What mahes you think he's "a great statesman" :eek:

Statesman don't have to use the fear of arrest, detention, sueing,....

When he ups the lorry, more will dare to start talking about the LKY era. Many Sporeans are voting with their feet & leaving Spore.

If you look at the numbers of Sporeans who have left/are leaving you get a better picture of the true cost to Spore, of LKY's so call leadership.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the look of his office, the fact is I like wood, not the dark rosewood or red meranti type...it gives warmth, pleasent looking floor carpet & that must some expensive Persian carpet, good lighting plus spacious...don't we all wish we have that size for our bed room...:biggrin:

I believed that not a single cent come out of his own pocket. All are being paid by the taxpayers money.

I do not mind this fellow uses taxpayers money to renovation his office, and I do not mind he directly or indirectly abolished Estate Duties, but please look after the local Singaporeans. But no, this fellow with his help of PAP gang, imported thousands of foreigners(he called foreign talents) to take away the jobs that belongs to the true Singaporeans, and he said that foreign talents are good for Singapore.

If the foreign talents have skills or knowledge that Singapore is lacking, I welcome them to come to Singapore. Like a very good example, Jim Rogers. Yes I believed all Singaporeans welcome Jim Rogers to come to Singapore as he may not only help create jobs in Singapore, but also helped the economy of Singapore and also impart his knowledge to Singaporeans too.

But they(PAP) imported India and China lowest class of talents in their countries and imported them in thousands to Singapore and called them first class foreign talents. Come on, these India and China people are not stupid, if they are really good, they will go to USA, UK, or Australia. But they themselves knew that they are not up to world standards, that's why they come to Singapore. And LKY and PAP called them foreign talents, I have a few words for them.

BALLS TO THEM!
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

I hope one day LKY's office will become his real coffin soon.
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, these India and China people are not stupid, if they are really good, they will go to USA, UK, or Australia.

What? You think your USA, UK and Australia so bloody good meh? Bloody racist group of countries. Pui! Why you look down at Asian countries? Not good for you issit? Why you think the white skin better than Asian issit? LP la!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

What that carpet doing there? Seems so out of place. Or is it his magic flying carpet for a quick get away in case of signs of trouble.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

He grew up speaking malay and english. He had to learn mandarin in his adulthood. He knows little about chinese tradition and customs. He does not do any ancestor worship or buddhism. In other words, he knows and cares fuck all about feng shui.