• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

am i wicked?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is something i want to share with you all, when i told my colleagues that i used to drive a cab, they actually laughed at me.
on top of that, as i have suffered a mental breakdown before due to the tekaning and harrassing by ISD, mr H_O and his cronies, i now a bit weird in my emotions and how i interact with my colleagues. My boss quite smart, when he looked at me and i think he can sense that, he hinted to me that they plan to list the company in few years time and cannot afford to offend people in power.
Although he didn't probe, i think he can see it in my eyes what shit i went thru. pple laughed and make fun of me, i can tahan!
on the other hand, I have been praying day and nite for karma to strike the pple who put me thru this shit.

I very orr sim hor?:mad::confused:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, broHotBot...how did the ISD "tekan" u? Any water-dunking or electrocution session? Treated u like a Taliban? Hahaha...relax n u will be fine!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
psychological imprisonment,as for how they do it, i think it's better not disclose here. It took me some time to understand how they do it. You may think i am talking cock here. That's why i have difficulty telling my friends about it.:(

Sometimes, i wonder if this is their wicked intention to make pple think that i am insane. That's why i say i prayed very hard for karma to strike the pple who put me thru this shit,even to the extent, in exchange to shorten my life, i am willing. Just let me able to see them suffer. That's why i say i am very orsim!

Just curious, broHotBot...how did the ISD "tekan" u? Any water-dunking or electrocution session? Treated u like a Taliban? Hahaha...relax n u will be fine!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's normal after gg through the trauma...revenge is on your card! Best is to let it go, take Prozac n take enuff rest! U still hve quite a distance to march...gd luck, dude!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
beer is my prozac!There is nothing i can do and no justice at all, the only thing that i can wish for is for them to hum kar chan!

It's normal after gg through the trauma...revenge is on your card! Best is to let it go, take Prozac n take enuff rest! U still hve quite a distance to march...gd luck, dude!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very orr sim hor?:mad::confused:

Nah, you're just delusional. H_o K_um H_ean probably never gave a hoot about you. LBH proably doesn't even know your name or face.

Who else you want to blame? President Obama? Or President Bush. Maybe it was Deng Xiaopeng. Or Dr Goh Keng Swee. Maybe Dr Mahathir. Prime Minister Putin. Nah, cannot be one of them. With the suffering you're going through must be all of them. Not to forget of course your best friend H_o K_um H_ean.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
from what you write, i think you have never worked in foreign MNCs before. You have little experience in office politicking and oh, i know cos' you are the cock sucker for lim boon heng and well taken care of.:rolleyes:

Nah, you're just delusional. H_o K_um H_ean probably never gave a hoot about you. LBH proably doesn't even know your name or face.

Who else you want to blame? President Obama? Or President Bush. Maybe it was Deng Xiaopeng. Or Dr Goh Keng Swee. Maybe Dr Mahathir. Prime Minister Putin. Nah, cannot be one of them. With the suffering you're going through must be all of them. Not to forget of course your best friend H_o K_um H_ean.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
from what you write, i think you have never worked in foreign MNCs before. You have little experience in office politicking and oh, i know cos' you are the cock sucker for lim boon heng and well taken care of.:rolleyes:

MNC, civil service, local bank, been there done that. Only haven't worked in a GLC.

You work as some low level technician in a Japanese firm you call working in an MNC?

No lah, I made a mistake. It was probably Prime Minister Koizumi (or was it Abe) who made you quit?

Don't leave the forum. You bring so much comic relief (and I don't mean relief driver). :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo, ai kum lan jiao mai? you have no idea which MNC i work for and you start assuming this and that, oh...i forgot, you are the cock sucker for lim boon heng and well taken care of, i think i better keep quiet,wait later you go and anyhow spray your sperm on your glass loot friends.

MNC, civil service, local bank, been there done that. Only haven't worked in a GLC.

You work as some low level technician in a Japanese firm you call working in an MNC?

No lah, I made a mistake. It was probably Prime Minister Koizumi (or was it Abe) who made you quit?

Don't leave the forum. You bring so much comic relief (and I don't mean relief driver). :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo, ai kum lan jiao mai? you have no idea which MNC i work for and you start assuming this and that, oh...i forgot, you are the cock sucker for lim boon heng and well taken care of, i think i better keep quiet,wait later you go and anyhow spray your sperm on your glass loot friends.

Aiyo, you poor thing you suffered so much. H_o K_um H_ean really did something to you ah? He ignored you is it?

Why did you wife leave you? H_o K_um H_ean again? Or just your loser self.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slave morality. There's nothing wrong with wishing ill on others for your own pleasure.

Y

Yip Hon

psychological imprisonment,as for how they do it, i think it's better not disclose here. It took me some time to understand how they do it. You may think i am talking cock here. That's why i have difficulty telling my friends about it.:(

Sometimes, i wonder if this is their wicked intention to make pple think that i am insane. That's why i say i prayed very hard for karma to strike the pple who put me thru this shit,even to the extent, in exchange to shorten my life, i am willing. Just let me able to see them suffer. That's why i say i am very orsim!

Hi bro Hotbot ,

i enjoy yr postings especially the paper article u scanned and paste.

just count your blessings and move -on . post more threads

with nice pics , articles etc... show your creative side...

by the way have you been to Sentosa Island ? or St John Island ?

if you have not please do one of these day ... :(

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty,

if praying hard really works, you are better off praying for a better future for yourself than praying for karma to strike your enemies.

KNNB, you really are mad. do you by any chance heard of tsr111 from the old delphi forum. you getting more and more like her. you 2 will make a great pair, provided she is not locked up in IMH yet.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty,

if praying hard really works, you are better off praying for a better future for yourself than praying for karma to strike your enemies.

KNNB, you really are mad. do you by any chance heard of tsr111 from the old delphi forum. you getting more and more like her. you 2 will make a great pair, provided she is not locked up in IMH yet.

I was wondering, do they allow IMH patients access to the internet?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for posting H_o K_um H_ean's pic,
this fella deserved to be whacked! Mother fucker bastard!
Why I so dulan with him is that, the pple I hate most is those who betray their own friends for their own benefit. :mad:
Without his father's backing, he won;t make it and still call himself an intellectual in his blog. Only he himself know what he is aiming for, MP? Fuck him!:oIo: