• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any recommendation for cleaning the swimming pool?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you joking? Anyone can return anything they bought? Unheard of!

Sure alot of people abuse it. I know people who buy suits, luggage, TVs, computers, PS3s etc you name it and within 3 months you can just return and get all your money back

Just like that

Catherina

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure alot of people abuse it. I know people who buy suits, luggage, TVs, computers, PS3s etc you name it and within 3 months you can just return and get all your money back

Just like that

This is Not abusing, most big dept. stores in Canada allow you to return the goods for a refund w/o any questions asked within 14 days with your receipt.This is what I love to be shopping in Canada. :smile::smile::smile:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Not abusing, most big dept. stores in Canada allow you to return the goods for a refund w/o any questions asked within 14 days with your receipt.This is what I love to be shopping in Canada. :smile::smile::smile:

Buying and returning without using something is fine. But most people here dont, they use the item. And dont get me wrong I love the return policy. I once bought an Armani Suit and after a week decided I did not like it so back it went. Sure, its wonderful for us, bad for the store.

I dont know about Canada but here its 90 days with or without receipt in most cases. I dont see many 14 day policies its usually 90 days. People buy clothes, wear them for 3 months and on the last day they return it for full credit. They also buy computers, TVs, and return it on the last day after using it for 3 months, they go to another store, buy, and return 3 months later.

So in one year they get 4 new TVs and pay 0 while the store has to accept the return of the computer, TV, clothes, etc. The consumer can go for years enjoying new products and never paying for anything!

When you go to Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc you can see these people for yourself.

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying and returning without using something is fine. But most people here dont, they use the item. And dont get me wrong I love the return policy. I once bought an Armani Suit and after a week decided I did not like it so back it went. Sure, its wonderful for us, bad for the store.

I dont know about Canada but here its 90 days with or without receipt in most cases. I dont see many 14 day policies its usually 90 days. People buy clothes, wear them for 3 months and on the last day they return it for full credit. They also buy computers, TVs, and return it on the last day after using it for 3 months, they go to another store, buy, and return 3 months later.

So in one year they get 4 new TVs and pay 0 while the store has to accept the return of the computer, TV, clothes, etc. The consumer can go for years enjoying new products and never paying for anything!

When you go to Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc you can see these people for yourself.

This is unfair! That will never happen in Singapore too many people will buy the latest plasma and return it 3 months later just to buy the latest product and so on. I dont believe this is allowed to happen in the USA!

Unreal!

Americans are so spoilt!

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is unfair! That will never happen in Singapore too many people will buy the latest plasma and return it 3 months later just to buy the latest product and so on. I dont believe this is allowed to happen in the USA!

Unreal!

Americans are so spoilt!

And it costs the stores billions every year. Yes we are really spoilt

Hee Hee

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it costs the stores billions every year. Yes we are really spoilt

Hee Hee

That would be correct. Your country IS THE ONLY ONE where prices have not gone up or going up right now. All of Asia is under inflationary pressures but not the USA. Our prices are increasing 5X yours right now and its going to get worse in 2011.

Unbelievable - the luckiest people in the world right now are the Americans. Not only do they have these "return policies" they have the cheapest prices of EVERYTHING!

Houses, cars, electronics, etc you name it ITS CHEAPEST AND BEST VALUE IN THE USA right now

No wonder so many people are flocking there. Saw the latest stats just yesterday.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would be correct. Your country IS THE ONLY ONE where prices have not gone up or going up right now. All of Asia is under inflationary pressures but not the USA. Our prices are increasing 5X yours right now and its going to get worse in 2011.

Unbelievable - the luckiest people in the world right now are the Americans. Not only do they have these "return policies" they have the cheapest prices of EVERYTHING!

Houses, cars, electronics, etc you name it ITS CHEAPEST AND BEST VALUE IN THE USA right now

No wonder so many people are flocking there. Saw the latest stats just yesterday.

I see ALOT more Asians coming here now. Lots of PRCs, Taiwanese, Indians, you can see them buying up the better properties all 2500-5000 Sq ft that are selling for nothing now.

We also see more Europeans coming too. In Florida we know this one place where the Brit owner used to live in Singapore and built a mini Raffles Hotel there catering to the expats. He said he sold his UK property to build his dream business catering to the tourists. Good food too. And there are MANY Brits and Germans there drinking beer, sailing their boats and collecting their Euro pensions there, living cheaply. Seems these guys know how to enjoy.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see ALOT more Asians coming here now. Lots of PRCs, Taiwanese, Indians, you can see them buying up the better properties all 2500-5000 Sq ft that are selling for nothing now.

We also see more Europeans coming too. In Florida we know this one place where the Brit owner used to live in Singapore and built a mini Raffles Hotel there catering to the expats. He said he sold his UK property to build his dream business catering to the tourists. Good food too. And there are MANY Brits and Germans there drinking beer, sailing their boats and collecting their Euro pensions there, living cheaply. Seems these guys know how to enjoy.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

U Can count 7 Singaporeans that I know of as well -this does not include 10 that went to Canada in 2010. The 7 who went to America I have contact wit 3 of them. They sent me pics of their new cars and houses and tell me they will never return to Singapore.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
U Can count 7 Singaporeans that I know of as well -this does not include 10 that went to Canada in 2010. The 7 who went to America I have contact wit 3 of them. They sent me pics of their new cars and houses and tell me they will never return to Singapore.

More Chinese are coming here, usually these people have money and tend to be Taiwanese, Hongkies, or PRCs. Massive influx of PRCs who are going to the Universities here now.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Chinese are coming here, usually these people have money and tend to be Taiwanese, Hongkies, or PRCs. Massive influx of PRCs who are going to the Universities here now.

I will be there in about 2 weeks for business, cant wait to check things out. Always love my trips there.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be there in about 2 weeks for business, cant wait to check things out. Always love my trips there.

Well if you come to the East Coast let me know. I'll show you the 2 plans we have finalized for our new house. Most SG people will gasp when they see my new house.

preeti22

Pandora automatic pool cleaner is best choice for pool cleaning, its work automatically, its clean every cornor of your pool and after cleaning its stops automatically just put it in your pool and forget it.