• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BPL season 2010-2011 is closed, no need to watch liao

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to discuss anything liao, Chelsea will win the BPL again, congrats to Chelsea, you are just too awesome. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got something to watch...Liverpool now in relegation zone...with Everton next up. It's the most disastrous start to a season I've ever seen for Merseyside. :eek:

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contenders
Chelsea, Man Utd

Dark Horse
Man City

Pls don't bring Arsenal or the rest like Spurs, Aston V into the equation. :p

jw5

Loyal
I'm convinced Liverpool and Everton won't be relegated.
Before the season started, I predicted a bottom half finish for Liverpool but not relegaton.
Clubs like Wolves, West Ham, Wigan, Birmingham etc should be careful, Blackpool, WBA and Newcastle are doing well, because they play adventurous attacking football.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contenders
Chelsea, Man Utd

Dark Horse
Man City

Pls don't bring Arsenal or the rest like Spurs, Aston V into the equation. :p

As Man U fan, i dun think they deserve to win it based on their current form. I wont be surprised if Spurs finish above Man U, they have good reserved team.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Man U fan, i dun think they deserve to win it based on their current form. I wont be surprised if Spurs finish above Man U, they have good reserved team.

Their experience brings them there. Chelsea is consistency. Man Utd has the quality.

Money Citeh got the depth.

Arsenal got too much babies.