• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am back also!!!!!

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.

prc chicken is back here again after cheating chinatown ah pek of their cpf $:biggrin:

R

Ranmaru Mori

Worst scumbag loser in this forum is SIFU, worst than a beggar!!!
Very easy to deal with a fake PRC with just two clicks on my mouse but no i won't do that. Let forummers here "rape" you song song. :biggrin:

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very easy to deal with a fake PRC with just two clicks on my mouse but no i won't do that. Let forummers here "rape" you song song. :biggrin:

Typical Singapore men who talk big, do you feel high while clicking mouse 2 times? pathetic loser!!! Don't know how your mother teach you when you were young :mad::mad:

W

Wei Yan

Typical Singapore men who talk big, do you feel high while clicking mouse 2 times? pathetic loser!!! Don't know how your mother teach you when you were young
I fuck your mother chee bye understand. Show me the proof that i am a singaporean man. :biggrin:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
DASHUANGXI prc bitch,

Talk big here wun earn u any $, hurry go geylang and get some biz, thats how cheap you are, pity your mother for having such a loser child
:biggrin::eek::oIo:

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than you, at least i work hard got money take, you be keyboard hero got money earn? get a chao ah gua to stroke you ball rather than your ego better. Dunno what kind of mother can bear this kind of child like you, disgrace to the family :mad::mad::mad:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
prc bitch,

u change whatever pic also cannot hide the ugliness in your heart. pui:oIo:

fuck you. fuck your mother:oIo:

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
prc bitch,

u change whatever pic also cannot hide the ugliness in your heart. pui:oIo:

fuck you. fuck your mother:oIo:
Talk so much, your power reduced, can't ban me anymore, now left your foul mouth, still can't do anything to me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

REVELATION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bunch of Singapore losers, no money still say love me :mad::mad::mad:

Miss Dashuangxi,why do you hate Singapore man so much,who cheat you of your love,care to tell us more, you a gay or what,a prc chicken good in english will not waste time in this forum at this hour she would be in geyland to look for worms.
Anyway welcome back enjoy while you can before Sifu got his power back.:p