• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

leetahbar is chee soon juan but csj is NOT....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
...chee soon juan!

he professes free speeches, got himself fined, jailed and bankrupted. his minions hail him.

over here in this forum, when free speeches are frown upon by the same SDP minions. they attack, defame, bully and then resort to BAN.

doesn't that make me chee soon juan? but by allowing his minions to attack free speeches, csj is NO csj anymore. SDP is also NO sdp any more. it also makes their SDP minions mini-paps

think about the actions of SDP IB. compare them to their lame actions. is chee soon juan still qualifies as CSJ - endorser of free speeches and human rights?

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY SDP!

M

Magoichi Saika

Oops.. cockroach slipped through. :p
You only have yourself to blame for the pathetic state that you are in now. What was the first thing that you did when you were able to login? You gave my clone infraction and lost when you failed to ban my clone so it must have been embarassing for you. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tb-production-4-dsd.jpg

BAN is coming ... BAN is coming

BAN is COMING................

(Please don't login!)

LOVE....YOUR.....BAN!!!