• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

excerpts from the dread book

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEHOLD,

I am Meng Seng, King of Kings, Lord of Lords. I was before all Opposition parties in Singapore were. I will be when the Worker's Party finally joins the PAP in a coalition government, as an equal unto the PAP, yea, even beyond the end of days.

Mighty are Lord Thia Kiang and I, and we joined our hands and made all Opposition. And we divided the Constituencies, and each of us took unto himself a people to mold and shape to his own purposes.

The people who are mine call their great kingdom Ang Mo Kio, and they offer burnt sacrifice and worship unto me. I bless them, and they prosper and grow numerous. And to test and prove their love of me, I require at each General Election the sacrifice of a score of their fairest maidens and another score of their bravest youths. And it is done gladly, so great is their love for me, and it is deemed a rare honour to be chosen for the knife and the altar fire.

Behold, it came to pass that I led a team to contest against the PAP in Aljunied GRC in the 2006 General Elections. And great was my support, for the people saw my divinity and worshipped me.

But alas, on polling day, so woven were the people of Aljunied with the spells and vile enchantments of the PAP that they yet again voted in the PAP, and I was denied my rightful victory. And evil was loosed upon my people and many were slain.

As I and I alone was the architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC, the highest margin of an Opposition party in all the land save that of my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang and his comrade-in-arms Chiam See Tong, I came upon my holy brother and beseeched him to allow me to become NCMP, that I may reign in Parliament by his side and be a God above all men.

But my holy brother spake, "Nay, my brother, God Meng Seng. Thou shall not be NCMP. That place will be taken by Sylvia Lim."

When I heard these words, great was my wrath. My nostrils flared, the ground shook beneath my feet, and my eyes boiled in their sockets.

"Why, O my holy brother, WHY?" I roared, and the heavens shook at my words. "I am a God, a great and mighty God who is equal only to thee, whereas Sylvia Lim is but a mortal woman. Surely the honour of being NCMP must go to me!"

With that, my holy brother cast me out saying, "Enough, Meng Seng! Thou shall say no more, lest I become displeased with thee and our brotherhood is tarnished!"

I gave a great and sorrowful cry, and fled.

But even as I wail unto the winds and smite the Sun with my wrath, my people are being made ready, and we will one day come against the kingdoms of the PAP. And I will smite them with my wrath and harry them and multiply their sufferings enormously. And behold, I will cause them to fall and worship me, forasmuch as my holy brother hath betrayed me, all men shall worship me and raise the sweet odour of sacrifice to me and I shall have Lordship and Dominion over all things.

For I am the dread God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear me, ye people of Ang Mo Kio, for I am Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Bow before my name and worship me with prayers and sacrifices, for I am your God and I have dominion over all the realms of Ang Mo Kio. And great shall be my wrath if ye displease me.

I was, before the Opposition was made. I shall be, after the Worker's Party joins the PAP as an equal to share its wealth and political glory. For I was before time and shall be after, yea, even beyond the end of days.

From the endless corridors of time I gazed upon the future, and I beheld that my Destiny was to acquire political power in Singapore and enter Parliament, to reign as a God above all men.

And because of my Vision, I led a team of 5 to contest in Aljunied GRC in the 2006 General Elections. Thus we set the Worker's Party in its noble cause and we became the 'A' team. We preached our gospel unto the multitudes, and sensing my divinity, the people paid obiesance unto me.

But on polling day, the people of Aljunied GRC were so befuddled and mesmerized by the wicked spells and vile enchantments of the PAP that they denied victory to me. And so I hardened my heart against the people of Aljunied GRC and went down from that place, unable to share in the PAP's wealth and glory despite my divinity.

Then went back I unto my own people of Ang Mo Kio, and they rejoiced at my return. They worshipped me with prayers and offered burnt offerings unto me. And I blessed them, and they prospered and grew numerous. In their gratitude, they raised up an altar to me and made sacrifice to me of their fairest maidens and a portion of their bravest youths. And I was well pleased with them, and again I blessed them, so that they may prosper above all men and multiply ever more exceedingly.

Now, the heart of my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang was filled with envy for the worship that was given to me, and he was driven with despite for me. Then did he conspire against me within the secret places of his soul, and he rallied his own supporters within the Worker's Party against me, that they may thwart my Purpose.

As I and I alone was the sole reason for WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC, I went to my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang and asked him to allow me to be NCMP, that I may enter Parliament and fulfil my Destiny, and become a God above all men, equal only to my holy brother.

But already envy and jealousy had gained possession of the soul of my brother, and he had hardened his heart against me. He cast me out of his sight, and instead gave the NCMP position to a mere mortal woman, Sylvia Lim.

Lord Thia Khiang was wroth with me. He went to his own Worker's Party supporters and spoke falsely against me, and he twisted them to his Will and made them into political tools to oppose me, yea, to check on me even within our own Party and play the dirty game of politiciking even amongst our own ranks.

Now, I was greatly loath to lift my hand against my own Worker's Party members. Yet I could not permit that they despoil the lands of my people or thwart my Vision of Parliamentary victory and glory. And I knew that such a confrontation between Lord Thia Khiang and I could come only evil.

And so I chose that which I feared, but which was less evil than the danger I foresaw. I resigned from the Worker's Party and gave the mainstream press a cover story that I had done so because of my disputes with certain unrespectable members of internet forums, anonymous fools who neither perceived my divinity nor gave me worship.

And thus have I assured that my Purpose shall be served and that evil of Lord Thia Khiang and his supporters shall not destroy my Destiny. And the time shall come when I have Lordship and Dominion over all Opposition, and all people shall be mine.

Hear me, ye peoples, and fear me. Bow down before me and worship me, and offer the sweet odour of sacrifice to me. For I am God Meng Seng, forever King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

I

Inahime

With a nick like that
the OA has decided that
it will be better for you to remain in jail. You may now use your other clones. :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: