• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

B

BCR101

MMM

Toto winner used to sleep next to drain

Excavator operator on $1,600 salary wins $1.7m Toto prize.

Why did he reveal his identity
?

October 31, 2010

Abandoned by his divorced parents, he was once so poor that he had to sleep next to a drain.

But through the hard times, he harboured a dream of striking it rich one day. Though money was tight, he would spent up to $80 a week buying Toto tickets.

His dream came true in August. Mr Liang Xin Lu (left), 57, an excavator operator who was once made bankrupt, won more than $1.7 million in Toto. He was the sole winner of the first prize.

He told Lianhe Wanbao that he has not done anything fancy with his money, apart from giving $50,000 to each of his three grown-up children – two daughters and a son. He lives in a HDB flat with his family.

He said he also donated a small sum to charity, but declined to reveal the amount and the name of the charity.

Mr Liang is believed to be the first Singaporean to reveal his identity, complete with photographs, to the media after becoming a millionaire from winning Toto.

Why reveal himself unlike the other big winners?

"Everyone around me, my family and friends, already know about my win. Besides, Singapore is a safe country," said Mr Liang.

MMM

beegs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to lw last weekend, saw two tables of texas poker at the old pte si kee pua location. Alot of ppl,

B

BCR101

bro beggs , was in l j yesterday ...

business okayyy ... some regulars and faithful still there

at the big table playing ...

pepsi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

was at LJ on thurs nite to catch the new timing of CNW from Nov onwards. Crowds seem lesser. Saw i lady won a Jackpot 1 prize of abt 11k+ at last machine behind King Kong Cash

B

BCR101

>

bro , leisure world more better or long jie more better for

baccarat ?

thanks

B

BCR101

agreed. lw is better for small better me. plus lw bacarat

table got offer insurance even for its S$10 table :smile:

B

BCR101

LW%20Ferry%20Schedule%20020910.jpg

B

BCR101

. was at Leisure world on Sat & Sun overnight.

during dinner time it is complete full house.

Ferry ticket

ticket not cheap at S$42 per pax . u buy chips

of S$300/- to play table games they refund you

S$40/- in cash to almost offset the ferry ticket.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys/bros, anyone knows how much is the ferry for star cruise (virgo, libra etc) on friday (cruise to nowhere)?

Last time I used to travel with my frd, who used his points to offset our ferry. So I need to know roughly how much will I need to pay for travel.

Thanks.

Y

Yip Hon

Hi Bros and all ,

just received feedback the Long Jie / aka Omar is

cutting down on many items to save costs ?

hmm.... is it a sign of things to come ?

please feedback here ...